User
Pass
2FA

[to server admins] Please disable 15 mins Deserter debuff
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message6432
PvPNoob

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2012 19:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-03-2012, 14:49:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
* le me getting popcorns *

mind to share your popcorn with me?

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 25-03-2012, 19:43:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PvPNoob wrote:
spartan123 wrote:
* le me getting popcorns *

mind to share your popcorn with me?

ALL MINE !!!

om om om nom nom om om

PS: You know what they do in prisons when they get food ? They spit all over it, so no one takes it xD

/spit on my popcorns

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 15:39:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Deserter is more than fine. All we need is more damn active GMs to watch stupid afkers in BG. Every time allly/horde queuing their alts just to leave them afk on the opposite said. Sad and ***.

0 0

Varnhageny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2018 14:41)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 22:32:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dietrying wrote:
I think many PvP players will agree with me...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc:

P.S. Dietrying, take a look at this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bVVsDIv98TA:

0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2017 23:09)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 06:32:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Varnhageny wrote:
P.S. Dietrying, take a look at this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_dunj6o0epM:

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 13:01:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dafaq did I just watch....
0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 18:08:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Ezeky wrote:
@ Architech For a person who tells others what they can't do You got a lot to say about me. Making wrong arguments and wrong conclusions.

First of all Its not because I'm not making BG's so much that I can't have an opinion on it and the right to tell what I think about it. If I would name all players having comments on PvE while in fact they only PvP...

And second its not because I'm a PvE'er that I don't know what happens in the PvP-section of the server. And I can see that persons complaining about a 15min Deserter debuff on Horde side totally ridiculous. If you consider that the Horde most of the time has instant Que and Alliance waiting at least 10 min for a BG ya stop freaking complaining about Bullshit. Second that guy is so selfish to multi box to get himself Honor that he is screwing every BG for the Horde since I can tell you if I see him in a BG is a WIN WIN for the alliance. Its just stupid to do so.

3th Stop Raging at persons you barely know, with arguments you even know less about. first of all I'm not PvP'ing in Disc and for a player doing so much PvP you should be embarrassed about your arena ratings.

Best regards
Ezeky

Thanks to you and rest PvErs i'm stuck at this stupid 4.0.6 patch where Disci priests and Feral druids got free arena rating. Doing 2's is pointless because healers are almost impossible to kill. Doing 3' and 5's is impossible since no one plays them here. Now, you don't want new patch because you know disci will be *** up so you enjoy playing at 4.0.6 and bragging how you're l33t.

Another thing i'd like to add. PvEr's keep QQing how there are not enough bosses to kill and i got a idea for them. Since PvPers play Vanilla and TBC BG's, you PvErs can do vanilla and TBC raids. They are scripted uber nice and ALL bosses in instances are available. So you got nothing to lose -

PS: My warr is full Vici so there's no need for me to do Arenas on him. I geared him back then on Generis and i'm boosting friends now. About Paladin, i'm still gearing her up. 1.5k rating in BT gear and i'm carrying 0 resi enha shammy with me, so yeah. Ejusdem can hate on me more. -

You see man? I'm not in Ejusdem Generis but yet I still think that your offending is invalid. Ezeky and any other PVE players have the right to share their opinions, just like me.
About "arms warr cannot kill healers" man, its a kind of joke? For us with my partner (disc priest) the easiest teams to pwn are the ones with a healer. We have more trouble even with a double blood dk setup, or sh priest-frost mage, or frost-fire mage.

Ezeky, keep on helping the community like this, we all appreciate that.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 18:11:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

starshard wrote:
Architech wrote:
Ezeky wrote:
@ Architech For a person who tells others what they can't do You got a lot to say about me. Making wrong arguments and wrong conclusions.

First of all Its not because I'm not making BG's so much that I can't have an opinion on it and the right to tell what I think about it. If I would name all players having comments on PvE while in fact they only PvP...

And second its not because I'm a PvE'er that I don't know what happens in the PvP-section of the server. And I can see that persons complaining about a 15min Deserter debuff on Horde side totally ridiculous. If you consider that the Horde most of the time has instant Que and Alliance waiting at least 10 min for a BG ya stop freaking complaining about Bullshit. Second that guy is so selfish to multi box to get himself Honor that he is screwing every BG for the Horde since I can tell you if I see him in a BG is a WIN WIN for the alliance. Its just stupid to do so.

3th Stop Raging at persons you barely know, with arguments you even know less about. first of all I'm not PvP'ing in Disc and for a player doing so much PvP you should be embarrassed about your arena ratings.

Best regards
Ezeky

Thanks to you and rest PvErs i'm stuck at this stupid 4.0.6 patch where Disci priests and Feral druids got free arena rating. Doing 2's is pointless because healers are almost impossible to kill. Doing 3' and 5's is impossible since no one plays them here. Now, you don't want new patch because you know disci will be *** up so you enjoy playing at 4.0.6 and bragging how you're l33t.

Another thing i'd like to add. PvEr's keep QQing how there are not enough bosses to kill and i got a idea for them. Since PvPers play Vanilla and TBC BG's, you PvErs can do vanilla and TBC raids. They are scripted uber nice and ALL bosses in instances are available. So you got nothing to lose -

PS: My warr is full Vici so there's no need for me to do Arenas on him. I geared him back then on Generis and i'm boosting friends now. About Paladin, i'm still gearing her up. 1.5k rating in BT gear and i'm carrying 0 resi enha shammy with me, so yeah. Ejusdem can hate on me more. -

You see man? I'm not in Ejusdem Generis but yet I still think that your offending is invalid. Ezeky and any other PVE players have the right to share their opinions, just like me.
About "arms warr cannot kill healers" man, its a kind of joke? For us with my partner (disc priest) the easiest teams to pwn are the ones with a healer. We have more trouble even with a double blood dk setup, or sh priest-frost mage, or frost-fire mage.

You are furry. 'nuff said.

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 18:25:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="spartan123"][quote="starshard"]
Architech wrote:

You are furry. 'nuff said.

I'm arms in arenas... Fury is my PVE spec

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 19:21:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

starshard wrote:
Architech wrote:
Ezeky wrote:

Best regards
Ezeky

So if you wanna go like that sure. Let's play by your rules.

Few weeks ago, my guild made me do Halfus on my pala, diff was 25n. We jumped there, sliced the trash and killed boss in like no time. And now i can QQ how PvE content is too easy and Shocker should buff the bosses? Does killing one boss in BoT gives me that right? No! Same applies here. Ezeky and his guild do PvP once a month and that doesn't give them right to talk about PvP. I leveled my warrior, Architech, 2 days before we switched from WOTLK to Cata and since that time i only did 2 or 3 heroic 5mans and 1 trash farm. I only did BG's. I know will we win or will we lose by just entering the BG and looking at my teammates.

On topic:
Now for someone like me, who only PvP, after server DC i'll have to sit around and wait for those 15 mins to pass so i can join another BG and i'll gladly vote for deserter removal but in other hand people will abuse it and we'll get even m0ar AFKers coz Report as AFK feature will be useless. Some poll would help but since i HATE afkers i'd gladly vote down that poll.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 20:13:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

15 min isn't that much to wait and is a fair punishment for those who leave the bg coz they are cowards to stay and fight till the end. Server dcs are not so often and complaining about something like that is just fullish on a private server - you get to play the game for free, dont ask for blizzlike server stability...dcs happen to PvEers as well, so if we dc at 5% boss HP should we ask for the boss to be dead and that we get all the loot?
Discussing about this is pointless because no1 is objective, and i doubt that any GM is gonna agree for removing the Deserter debuff, because if they would they would have said something in this topic by now, and it is clear that the cons of abusing it are far grater then the the 15 minutes you need to wait after a random server dc.

Just my 2 cents.
Good hunting, Mofu.

Whats

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2016 22:41)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 05:17:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

starshard wrote:

Just an recruit for ejsudam.
Gimme that popcorns

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 12:05:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whats wrote:
starshard wrote:

Just an recruit for ejsudam.
Gimme that popcorns

No.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 02-07-2024, 22:58:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x