User
Pass
2FA

L2P Horde, big RBG problem
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message5807
Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 19-03-2012, 17:37:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
Or just get 10 fury wars in BG group and 1 shot all ?

vs 10 frost mages? Where is your god now?

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2017 23:09)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 19-03-2012, 19:46:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here is my solution for all horde players:

1) When you join BG, 1st thing that you must do - inspect all your teammates and check their gear for resilience.
2) When you reach alliance group, try to attack 5 different players and try to figure out how much resilience they have.

If you see that your team have same amount resilience, you can try to win this BG.

If you understand that alliance players have more resilience than your team, you have 2 choices:
a) Leave BG and get 15 min. deserter.
b) Let alliance win fast (don't waste your time, because you loose before it starts)

0 0

zsotrab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2012 18:47)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-03-2012, 17:56:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys, I would like to add some important thing about horde and alliance.

In my opinion thx to four years of experience and some knowledge in field of sociology and psychology i can tell you all what is major difference between them and us (i play horde - ).

Most important thing years ago and the beggining of horde downfall is fact, that horde - storyline, races, cities - it all is typical to people that are driven by emotions, rage, fury hold in line by honor and same enemies. Effect of that through years and years was playstyle that is generally bad if it comes to teamplay. Every horde player is "lone wolf" and hero of all who wants to go his way. So in BG's everyone just goes his way and if you'll try to lead you'll be first to be ignored and annoying. Alliance is totally oposite - they are an alliance, in their big calm cities they create society and they all thx to that need in some way to play together, to go on BG's as premade, play in groups and own zone control BG's.

As the time passed all players who wanted from the horde to win some more and were irritated by lack of teamplay transferred to Alliane. Now the horde consists of old weak or dumb players, or new, maybe good players, that get nothing of their work - cuz they're simply undergeared (and allways at least two afk morons - i allways try to report them, and imagine that once one guy who was running two accounts - one was afk insulted me and said that if one player is afk it wont change anything... that is horde common retard ;( ).

One thing still amuses me and i don't know why - Why some players play this game, when all they do is write at start: "we will lose"

Thx God i usually go in guild premade and then we can oppose the alliance and our win/lose ratio is quite high - we lost only 2 BG's as full main characters premade ;P (playing half of a year on this server)

0 0

zsotrab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2012 18:47)

Post Posted: 23-03-2012, 11:23:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dietrying wrote:
Here is my solution for all horde players:

1) When you join BG, 1st thing that you must do - inspect all your teammates and check their gear for resilience.
2) When you reach alliance group, try to attack 5 different players and try to figure out how much resilience they have.

If you see that your team have same amount resilience, you can try to win this BG.

If you understand that alliance players have more resilience than your team, you have 2 choices:
a) Leave BG and get 15 min. deserter.
b) Let alliance win fast (don't waste your time, because you loose before it starts)

YUP: 2) attack each one of them, do not take them out one by one starting from healers.. - man, you are serious?
a) yeas, leaving => winning
b) it's all about letting enemy to win!

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 24-03-2012, 09:41:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sspot wrote:
Well yea, but at least horde have instant que-s so if you lose every BG you still getting like 200 honor / lose. On ally side we have to wait like 10 minutes for a LOSE since ally can NOT win anything.

Lol I can assure you that I'm a noob as PvP'er but If I join a BG with the guild Horde needs to be quite good to beat us. It all about just doing what your supposed to do and stop beeing the Brainless killing everyone Horde/ Allie you see.

See ya
Ezeky

@ zaci ist's a damn good idea to group up with persons you know so you can coordiante it better so + one for this treat

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 22:45:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I see nearly naked horde players in each BG.
They are in the AFK, do not understand what to do, or stupidly follow my shaman (for frags)
We can say that horde always has less than 1-2 players in raid.
Playing as 5 shamans (i started with 1200 resilience, now i have around 3800 resilience) on horde side,
i win only if in our team there are people with at least 2000 resilience.
Alliance players almost always have at least dressed in 1000 resilience. And their skill is much higher than horde players.

Losses in hordes of BG can stop only if the GM's will include restrictions on gear.

Here is a small collection of my screenshots, but I can easily make more:

0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2012 13:15)

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 08:14:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And you think alliance dont have those Dietrying?
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 08:42:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nynaeve wrote:

On most BG's, alliance players have better gear. It is my observation.
I can't remember situations when i fought with alliance player, which had less than 100k hp...

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 10:25:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honestly i see retarded players on each side. Many ally/horde leaving their ally/horde alts naked or afk on the other side. Winning a BG atm it's not a skill/gear deal, but having the less number of afk dumbasses. Thats why we need more GMs. And imho deserter should be like 30 mins.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 12:02:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dietrying wrote:
nynaeve wrote:

On most BG's, alliance players have better gear. It is my observation.
I can't remember situations when i fought with alliance player, which had less than 100k hp...

Both sides have the same amount of afkers and both sides are quite same with gear too

0 0

PvPNoob

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2012 19:16)

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 13:29:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Both sides love to kill each other on roads instead of playing the actual battleground.
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 18:27:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ Dietrying - did you ever think that your the reason hordes lose those bgs? because everytime im in a bg you'r in i know its a win for alliance 99%. And from what i see from other comments over the forums every alliance loves to be in a bg vs you...so maybe start from yourself before you call other ppl noobs...they all have to start from scratch gear same as you started with 1200 resilience or w/e.
The thing is your taking 4 additional spots in the bg and thus taking 4 possibly good horde pvpers spots and ensuring the loss for the horde team, coz to be honest your shamans are rly easy to counter with a few dps and a healer. Or just killing 4 of your shamans and leaving 1 alive. By the time you regroup with them so much time passes...i know its fun and all to multibox and kill a solo wondering player "on your own" in a second. But i do that with a group of 5 guildys in the same time and 5 of us get to play and win the bg.
And stop complaining about hordies not having any gear. If they could win some bgs you join maybe they could get some honor and actually buy PvP gear.

P.S. just interested, whats your win/lose ration in played bgs?

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-03-2012, 23:40:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mofuu wrote:
@ Dietrying - did you ever think that your the reason hordes lose those bgs? because everytime im in a bg you'r in i know its a win for alliance 99%. And from what i see from other comments over the forums every alliance loves to be in a bg vs you...so maybe start from yourself before you call other ppl noobs...they all have to start from scratch gear same as you started with 1200 resilience or w/e.

You are sincerely wrong or you lie specially.

I never seen PvP beginners on horde side that had all best starter PvP gear (like my shamans) with all best enchants , which means that PvP beginners are leech honor on BG.
I started both 2 teams of my shamans (5 shamans in each team) with full Bloodied Dragonscale blue set (its around 1200 resilience)
They was fully enchanted , gemmed and use flasks\food\potions. My contribution to each victory is obvious.

Mofuu wrote:
The thing is your taking 4 additional spots in the bg and thus taking 4 possibly good horde pvpers spots and ensuring the loss for the horde team

Do not try to submit all as if i'm sitting on the battleground in AFK mode. You can look on screenshots below and try to figure out who made more contribution to the game.

Mofuu wrote:
coz to be honest your shamans are rly easy to counter with a few dps and a healer.

It depends on gear and skill of alliance players. But you cant tell that my shamans are "easy" encounter.
I had many situations on EOTS when i held most alliance player at one tower, while horde players continue capping flags.
Same situation occurs very often on WSG, when i break off 1st wave of alliance players, who come for our (horde) flag.
Also you can find many q_q posts and ban requests from alliance players, which means that my shamans was not "easy" encounter for their raid.
There is no point to come on forum and make report about noobs that can not stop anyone...

Mofuu wrote:
Or just killing 4 of your shamans and leaving 1 alive.

You do not understand what is multiboxing. I can pass leadership to any of my shamans and pick up 5th shaman later.
So your trick can't stop my team.
Anyways, in 100% situations alliance players kill all my shamans with pleasure. So do not make things up.

Mofuu wrote:
By the time you regroup with them so much time passes...i know its fun and all to multibox and kill a solo wondering player "on your own" in a second. But i do that with a group of 5 guildys in the same time and 5 of us get to play and win the bg.

I hope you do not want to say that you and four of your guild-mates can win any BG...
Perhaps you have a better chance of winning than my shamans, but not much more.

Mofuu wrote:
And stop complaining about hordies not having any gear. If they could win some bgs you join maybe they could get some honor and actually buy PvP gear.

I think that ALL players (not only horde) must have starter PvP gear before join BG. If they come to the BG with zero resilience, it means that they have come to leech honor.
It is not difficult to spend 50k gold on items with resilience. But the situation is that everyone wants get Bloodthirsty set for free.

Mofuu wrote:
P.S. just interested, whats your win/lose ration in played bgs?

95% chance to win EOTS.
70% chance to win WSG.
30-40% chance to win Arathi Basin.
20% chance to win Gilneas.

Here is some of my screenshots from victories of the Horde. Look on score tab...
If horde team loses, my shamans are still the first in amount of honorable kills.

0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2012 13:15)

Post Posted: 29-03-2012, 07:07:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Could u post your character statistics for BGs win/lose ratio cause i really wanna see those.

Cause according to freakz armory stats you won 1/4 AB u played, 1/2 EOTS, 1/3 WSG and only AV u played u lost.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 29-03-2012, 11:12:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

press Y or what ever is your keybind to achievements, open statistcis, go under PvP and select Bgs, and do a screenshot of bgs played and bgs won...thats called statistic of win/lose ratio...

and yes i am saying that me and 4 of my guild mates can win most of the bgs we join...only time i know we lost when we joined as a premade was against Ground Zeros premade..and i was't even in that one i was told they stomped over them like a truck
But anytime i joined a bg with a guild premade i won and we're not even a PvP oriented guild

not saying i win 100% of the bgs, i lost a lot back when i just started, when i did't have good enough gear, or while i was back on Genesis where horde was a lot stronger imo in pvp
i still lose a few now and then mostly when i solo q
and not to keep all of this just on my words here are my statistics of both of my chars

about joining w/o resi gear...the rep gear you can get at lvl 85 is decent enough to join bgs imo...you dont need to be in full pvp crafted gear
PvE rep gear can do its job untill you get bloodthirsty

Good hunting, Mofu.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 02-07-2024, 23:17:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x