User
Pass
2FA

Reclamation for unbanning
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived)
Author Message1203
beastie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2012 15:15)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 17:36:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nick: -beastiE^
Date and hour: 31.3.2012 around 18.15 (GMT +2 Finnish time)
Map: dust2_2x2
Admins online: K3nt, B.D. , Alonso
The admin that banned you if you know: don't know who banned but once again B.D. thinks I got wallhack or something like that, I think he says it in the demo provided but he speaks romanian or something so I don't know excatly what he said
Reason: wallhack(according to B.D.)
IP: 91.155.200.163

http://www.2shared.com/file/XYdDBxT2/aoagag.html
here is the demo from my point of view, showing i'm clearly not using any kind of wallhack. I think the bit where he thinks I'm using is about 2 minutes before the demo ended, I jumped to the box next to CW and HEARD the guy running from there, kept turning my screen left to right to hear exactly where he is(yes you can do this if you have the experience and the equipment, meaning a good headset + EAX and A3D enabled in options with high sound quality) and after he passed me I jumped up and tried to shoot him, not knowing about the other guy who i think just teleported there. I don't know if he got his own demo of me, but my demo has the footage to show I'm not cheating. He didn't even bother to take the 4 shots of me. Clearly we can see I'm not using wallhack. Please let this be the last time you think I'm using some cheats B.D. I'm really getting tired of constantly you thinking I got cheats.

EDIT: Infact, a moment before I jump that box I shoot a guy on long, still keep getting shot at, turn left and right to try to see if its from CW or somewhere else. If I infact had wallhack I think I would have seen the guy in the pit shooting at me in the first place, leaving me no reason to check my sides.

Last edited by beastie on 31-03-2012, 17:44:22; edited 1 time in total
0 0

B.D.
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-04-2012 18:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 17:39:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bye bye

Staff message (NovzkI):

Cand postezi, fa-o inteligent si ontopic!
Daca se mai repeta, ai warn pe forum.

0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 17:47:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's all you got to say? Weak man, just weak.

Can I please see some evidence you took that I cheated? I think thats mandatory, because I think no-one should be banned without proper water-proof evidence. I have felt a long time now that you just don't like me and keep making things up just to get me banned/kicked. Let others look at the demo and then judge for them selves.

EDIT: I want you to remind of the first rule for admins in here:

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Regulament-Rules-war5.freakz.ro-t107411.html

1. Do not abuse your privileges.Use them to maintain a peacefull game,without any trouble

0 0

B.D.
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 17:57:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

oh yeah, it is exactly what i am doing, i am cleaning the server from persons like you, you have wall you've watching them on wall..what do you want?...everybody complains.
many players write that you are using cheats bla bla..find another uwc3 server and stress the people there...

0 0

NovzkI

[√–1]

(since 28-03-2020 17:28)

Votes: 209

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 18:03:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

B.D, can I see a demo, please? I don't give a damn about what people say about a player. That's not a reason to ban him. I want proof. Do you have it or not?
0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 18:11:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Many people saying that I use wallhack doesn't mean I'm using wallhack. That's absurd.

There is one definite way of seeing I'm not using wallhack, and that is by someone speccing me with them using wallhack. That way they can see how I'm definately not using wallhack.

All I want? To play on a good uwc3 server without being bothered with these obviously unnecessary and undeserved accusations. And you want to keep legimately good players away from your server? Well that sounds like a plan. Real mature man. I want you to get some solid, water-proof evidence of me cheating, and you have failed to do that. This time you even got me banned without giving the evidence. That's how things are done around here?

I'm gonna say this again to give you a method of seeing I'm not cheating: specc me with WH for a good period of time(like 10min), record it while you are doing it, post it here and we'll see if I have wallhack or not.

Why do you keep making excuses to ban/kick me? And to everybody, that's what you said here
Quote:
...everybody complains.
, please, learn to judge people by their actions and doings, not by what you THINK they are doing or what other people are saying.

0 0

B.D.
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 18:12:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

demo, era la "fara recul" sa nu mai deschid alte topicuri..
http://www.girlshare.ro/3586952.6

0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 18:43:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just out of curiosity did you, NowskI, watch the demo and if you did, whats your verdict? I'm not gonna comment on that demo myself, at least yet, its partially the same as I uploaded. And what does other players/admins think of this demo?
0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-03-2012, 23:18:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm really being banned based on that demo? That's the worst judgement ever. So, I took this demo and did the oldest trick in the fight against wallhack, played the demo with wallhack so you can see clearly whats happening. I know what you are thinking, "he uses wh! omg, lol!!!". No, I'm using wh to proof I'm NOT using wh. This is a basic trick for any admin/hacker buster to use, you can see plenty of videos on youtube where players are busted this way.

here are a few examples:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mgLhJFXKbaQ:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4VtHJXfgLuc:

Now the end of the demo I got banned for, filmed with wh as promised :
http://www.2shared.com/video/ux-sGX6x/The_proof.html

Watch it and be amazed, I'm NOT using wallhack. Just using the sounds in the game (remember to watch the clip with sounds btw), some basic knowledge of the game and my brains to determine the estimated whereabouts of the enemy. You'll be amazed how much a real pro can do with sounds.

I can do this kind of treatment to every demo you can find/record of me to proof I'm clean. Or you can watch them yourself. Your call. But the bottom line is : I'm NOT using any cheats.

EDIT: I would like people to see the evidence provided here and tell me what they think. And comment on this thread. It's like talking to a wall here.

Let me point out some things of the video I've uploaded:

The first kill: you could easily hear him running from T-base + he ran almost half way over the gap before I started to shoot at him.
The second kill: a person with wh would have looked even a bit upright in the cw when he saw that enemy bounce by someones bash.
The nice nade: I couldn't see anything from that explosion that nade made on long so I couldn't see the enemy running to kill me, a person with wh would have seen that and done something about it.
The pit man: player with wh would have easily seen that man standing there in the pit, what did I do? I checked my sides because I didn't see who was shooting at me.
The man running from CW: I didn't have my crosshair on him for even a tenth of a second and kept turning my head to locate him better
Ananas -named player in the long corridor: I was so late on my aim my team-mate got him before I even shot once at him.
The two guys with the nades at the end: No wh player would have run into that doorway knowing there would be two guys staring at it + I didn't even shoot the left guy because I didn't notice his toes behind showing behind the door he was shooting me from.

Can you spot even one situation where it would be justified to call me a wallhacker? Can you point out a moment when you knew for sure I an using wallhack? Can you do that? Why won't you do that then?

0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-04-2012, 09:54:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Today I found out someone had unbanned me so I went to play. Caught a cheater myself, posted it on the ban request section and after a while B.D. came in, said to Pinin I was earlier banned earlier and then banned me again.

time: about 10:45(gmt+2 finnish time)
nick: -beastiE^
map: de_dust2_long
ip: 91.156.121.31
admins online at the time: B.D. Pinin Alonso

snapshot of my console:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6118/snapshot0000yn.png

the demo from that map:
http://www.2shared.com/file/Yaaicfyq/d2long.html

here the console stripped of all the uwc3 stuff, so only chat visible:

Code:
*** Adminul B.D. se conecteaza pe server...

*SPEC* B.D. :  you were banned

Shobby :  selectskill

*SPEC* B.D. :  beastie

Pinin :  da asta nu e ala cu demo al amare

*SPEC* B.D. :  answer now
Pinin :  care are wall

-beastiE^ :  what?

Espinoza :  ala e

Pinin :  ???

*SPEC* B.D. :  ala e
*SPEC* B.D. :  aeva ban

Pinin :  ok

*SPEC* B.D. :  uite aim

-beastiE^ :  didnt see you write anything

*DEAD* Espinoza :  /rr
*SPEC* B.D. :  stim alonso

*SPEC* B.D. :  2 sec si iese
*DEAD* Alonso :  ok

] amx_who
Admini Online ::
-=-=- High Warlords -=-=
-=-=- Warlords -=-=
-=-=- Generals -=-=
-=-=- Champions -=-=
Pinin
-=-=- Blood Guards -=-=
B.D.
-=-=- Grunts -=-=
Alonso

*DEAD* Cyber_dude :  lol

*SPEC* B.D. :  pinin onorurile?:))
Shobby :  selectskil

Pinin :  ban ?
Kicked :"Ai fost banat. Vezi consola pentru informatii."
Completed demo
Can't "say", not connected
] s

0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-04-2012, 11:37:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Uploaded the proof video to youtube for users not wanting to download that clip:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CJHc-s7OzRA:

Also, why won't you respond to me? Why can't you point the moment, the second, the kill, the action that proves me cheating? Is it too much to ask? Or maybe it's because you know from the evidence given that I'm not cheating and at this point you are just too ashamed to admit it so you just continue picking on me? And has anyone else nothing to say about this? I'm really stunned that no-one has respond in any intelligent way to my posts. Feels like this whole "unban request" -section is kind of useless, you know? A section for discussion of possibly unbanning people and no-one talks there but to one that is banned? Who's in charge of the CS servers anyway?

PS. Had to make a nother post instead of just editing because that way I will atleast get your attention for a second. Sorry about that.

0 0

B.D.
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 01-04-2012, 12:06:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kid....you put a demo with you when play with wall and you wanna be unbanned? -
unbelieveble...permanently banned!!!!

Last edited by B.D. on 01-04-2012, 18:17:08; edited 2 times in total
0 0

clau88

[reTeHashu']

(since 10-10-2019 16:07)

Votes: 486

Post Posted: 01-04-2012, 12:16:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

look your post with your demo - ... have wall my fried. You cannot play no more here ...
0 0

beastie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-04-2012, 12:18:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kid? ok I'm not gonna even respond to that insult. But maybe some owner of the server might be interested about an admin calling player names...

The demo is 100% clean, and if you are referring to the video clip with this :
Quote:
you put a demo with you when play with wall and you wanna be unbanned?

If you just read my posts, you would know that I recorded that from your demo, from your point of view using wallhack while playing the demo, not while I was playing live on the server. I have never used wallhack live, only for admin and movie making matters. And I did all that because you are incapable of seeing the truth from that demo. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Get your facts straight before you start to deal bans/kicks. Unbelievable is the your blindness about this matter.

EDIT:

Quote:
look your post with your demo ... have wall my fried. You cannot play no more here ...

you mean this demo??
http://www.2shared.com/file/XYdDBxT2/aoagag.html
Because that's 100% clean. The video is explained to you in the posts above, if you meant that with your reply.

0 0

B.D.
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 01-04-2012, 12:24:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dude!!! do you want to do a good thing?...go on the highest building in your city and jump..maybe you fly...or maybe not -

Staff message (NovzkI):

Te-am avertizat sa fii ontopic.. +1 warn.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by NowskI, 01 April 2012 18:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived)  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 10:08:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x