User
Pass
2FA

This is regarding the vote points

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message983
venomkser

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2012 19:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 15:14:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

we and sme of my friends from india are facing a peculiar problem regarding the vote points. Every time we vote the timer never resets and we never seem to get any points. We have had this problem for quite sme time and today decided to write about it. As soon as u hit one of the vote links u type in the captcha wherever it is asked for but it never registers our votes and we dont face a timer on that link and we dont even get a point. Would be very grateful if u could look into this matter
0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 16:24:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

O_O from India ? nice.

I had same problem, but I think you need to vote for all, only them you will get points.

So, if you vote for 1 you wont get any message that u voted, or points, but if u vote for all you might get (thats how it is with me).

0 0

venomkser

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2012 19:16)

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 16:59:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
O_O from India ? nice.

I had same problem, but I think you need to vote for all, only them you will get points.

So, if you vote for 1 you wont get any message that u voted, or points, but if u vote for all you might get (thats how it is with me).

it worked ty vm -

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 18-04-2012, 18:39:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

venomkser wrote:
we and sme of my friends from india are facing a peculiar problem regarding the vote points. Every time we vote the timer never resets and we never seem to get any points. We have had this problem for quite sme time and today decided to write about it. As soon as u hit one of the vote links u type in the captcha wherever it is asked for but it never registers our votes and we dont face a timer on that link and we dont even get a point. Would be very grateful if u could look into this matter

You don't get the votepoints cause you forget to click on the banner of freakz once you voted. THATS what is making the verification on the server so if you don't do that the server doesn't know you voted so you don't get the timer nether the points.

Hope this can help

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

HamFrozenSolid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2012 18:44)

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 02:23:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
venomkser wrote:

You don't get the votepoints cause you forget to click on the banner of freakz once you voted. THATS what is making the verification on the server so if you don't do that the server doesn't know you voted so you don't get the timer nether the points.

Hope this can help

See ya
Ezeky
I've not clicked on the banner and still gotten my points.
I've even once timed out on one of them because my browser was lagging or something, and still somehow got my points, lol.

0 0

sakkreth

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-05-2012 20:10)

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 13:36:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why would i vote anyways if i can spend it only on genesis when i play on exodus.
0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 14:00:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sakkreth wrote:
Why would i vote anyways if i can spend it only on genesis when i play on exodus.

Just change the realm to Exodus. (On the top of the main page.)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 01-07-2024, 02:24:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x