User
Pass
2FA

Druid re-skin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1465
StopTakingMyName

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2013 17:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-05-2012, 15:32:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, I'm looking for this like 3 days by now...
What I'd want is Spell Swap or Model Edit or Race Change (whatever works) from Moonkin form, so it doesn't show and my druid would look normal, with gear visible etc.
The race of my druid is Night Elf, Female.
In the worst case this NPC was nice looking (from my 2 hour search the best I could find), so I guess changing into that would still be better than an owlbear.
I found a lot of crap like turning moonkin into Naxxramas knight and turning it into Alextrasza or w/e her name is, but nothing "normal".
Is this "remove-moonkin" even possible?
I was thinking of changing moonkin form into something like a "Renew" effect with Spell Swapping, but I don't know how to do that. Then, in a worse case, model editting into forementioned NPC or race change to Blood or Night Elf.... no idea how to do any of those.
Or if devs could add custom minor glyph to hide the form, that'd be more than awesome.

Thanks a lot for replies and hope it's not against the rules -

0 0

Maxipad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2013 12:06)

Post Posted: 17-05-2012, 15:39:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

are you *** kidding me?

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 17-05-2012, 15:45:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've asked shocker to allow us to use custom patches to change the look of our toons but he ignored me.
Without his help, it's almost impossible to use custom patches because blizzard added patch size check into wow.exe and if Shocker doesn't remove that line from his launcher, we can't use the patches.

He won't do it because most people are dumb and if he tell us that we'll be able to use custom patches, most of the people will think that this server is turning into Fun server with custom things and they will leave.

PS: I'm not promising anything, but i'll try to see if someone else haz made the 4.0.6 launcher with enabled custom patches.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Post Posted: 17-05-2012, 23:28:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This will annoy us in PvP to know what form you are in... I can't believe you would even consider this idea. There are custom patches you can add on your WoW folder but only you can see it.

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 17-05-2012, 23:36:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
This will annoy us in PvP to know what form you are in... I can't believe you would even consider this idea. There are custom patches you can add on your WoW folder but only you can see it.

He want that. An client side model editing...

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-05-2012, 00:22:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Then go download it, if it only changes your end you dont need permission...

0 0

StopTakingMyName

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2013 17:32)

Post Posted: 18-05-2012, 01:52:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't. All you do here is just flame everyone how they're retarded and how they don't understand anything et cetera. You're extremly annoying in a pathetic way.
If you would read at least few lines of what I've said and what people say in their posts in general, not only the title, you'd perhaps realise that my own patch that I myself would be able to see, only, is exactly what I want and I don't know how to do it.
Did you see the "Spell swap", "I don't know how to do it" parts? And how did you figure out I'm asking for permissions? Get a life.

I wonder if there's an ignore button and if ye, don't even bother to reply, 'cause you're on my list.

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-05-2012, 13:42:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

StopTakingMyName wrote:
Rikkycurtis wrote:

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't. All you do here is just flame everyone how they're retarded and how they don't understand anything et cetera. You're extremly annoying in a pathetic way.
If you would read at least few lines of what I've said and what people say in their posts in general, not only the title, you'd perhaps realise that my own patch that I myself would be able to see, only, is exactly what I want and I don't know how to do it.
Did you see the "Spell swap", "I don't know how to do it" parts? And how did you figure out I'm asking for permissions? Get a life.

I wonder if there's an ignore button and if ye, don't even bother to reply, 'cause you're on my list.

Hm.. i did not flame you nor did i say that you were "retarded". I don't care if you ignore me, you just very well thrown insults at me which is a very low way to go. Especially since i did not insult you. "Or if devs could add custom minor glyph to hide the form, that'd be more than awesome.

Thanks a lot for replies and hope it's not against the rules" this statement made it seem you wanted the devs to implement a custom patch for the server. Sure keep throwing insults at me because you think you can be all macho while im gonna go get my ice tea and watch a nice movie while you QQ or flame. KTHXBYE hater

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-06-2024, 23:10:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x