User
Pass
2FA

Save Krennan Aranas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1449
aapje

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2018 10:13)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-05-2012, 12:50:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14293
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: What should happen, when i accept the quest, it goes auto complete. For some reason it wont complete.
Dovada / Proof:

As said in bug description, once i take the quest, get on the horse, and walk to the guy i need to walk to, it should auto complete upon taking the quest.
What ever i do, the quest does not complete.
Things i've tried:

Relogging.
Abandon quest, retake quest.
I asked around in world chat, politely, even in my guild.
Nobody had the answer, then i wispered some worgen players, nicely and polite, but they were all level 85 and forgotten how they got past it.
I tried looking on the forum for a solution, i came to a guide on how to do it. That did not work either, i followed everything to the letter.
I even watched the video's of that guide.
Then as nothing else seems to work, i made a ticket, and ive gotten a reply.

I did everything the gm told me, including writing this quest issue/bug here.

First time i report a bug, since i rejoined the server 2 or so days ago, so i hope i did it correctly.

If any more info is needed, i'd be happy to give it.
I can also give a screenshot of the ticket and the reply of gm if needed.

aapje

*edit*

It appears on the new exodus (english) realm, most of the worgen things, like quests dont work. It might be because a got a new update or something and thus not the correct version.
Im downloading the version thats in a guide on this forum, once its done, ill test it, and see if that fixed my problem. To be updated.

Downloaded and tested the freakz wow download version, it still does not work. The same bug is happening, i cant get past this one quest.
Many views, i hope a gm sees it, and it will get fixed, since one of the big advertisement this server is using, is that those things, like this quest, works.
I am not the only who has this problem, and people will talk about it, if things like this dont get fixed, but freakz says its fixed, it could give a bad name. (this is not negative meant in anyway, this pure wise advice/hint)

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 30-09-2024, 04:29:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password