User
Pass
2FA

PVP CLASS...
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3394
Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 16-07-2012, 11:21:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

usman96 wrote:
@Berna and Tru3

Sorry but Paladins have been and probably will always be OP <Through BC to Cata>. Paladins = Blizzards favorite spoiled child. ;P

Yes Paladins are Op and mages / spriests are nerfed. Cool Story

it is clear that you have no idea how to play 3s and 3s as ret.

And no, i'm playing Holy in arena, and any not brain damaged pvper can absure you that it's the true nerfed resto class in Cata (for pvp and for 2s at least, just check 2s ladder).

0 0

tru3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2012 06:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 16-07-2012, 11:58:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

usman96 wrote:
@Berna and Tru3

You two either must be rolling as pallies or have no idea how to play a pally. Sorry but Paladins have been and probably will always be OP <Through BC to Cata>. Paladins = Blizzards favorite spoiled child. ;P

i like ppl who played ret paladin 2 weeks and think they are gods and ret paladin is so easy :)

Posturi unite automat, 16-07-2012, 12:58:29

Berna wrote:
usman96 wrote:
@Berna and Tru3

Sorry but Paladins have been and probably will always be OP <Through BC to Cata>. Paladins = Blizzards favorite spoiled child. ;P

Yes Paladins are Op and mages / spriests are nerfed. Cool Story

it is clear that you have no idea how to play 3s and 3s as ret.

And no, i'm playing Holy in arena, and any not brain damaged pvper can absure you that it's the true nerfed resto class in Cata (for pvp and for 2s at least, just check 2s ladder).

this is true man i love if i meet in 2s ret paladin and rape him like small kiddo...ret paladin is not only non-brained burst and heal..its brained support for ur mates

0 0

usman96

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2012 22:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-07-2012, 13:58:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wow talk about mean. o.o Whatever you say guys. ^^ And talk about childish...chill...it's just a game @tru3.

<3 Lavender and Vonh <3
0 0

rubenis11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2020 07:59)

Post Posted: 18-07-2012, 11:03:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tru3 wrote:

this is true man i love if i meet in 2s ret paladin and rape him like small kiddo...ret paladin is not only non-brained burst and heal..its brained support for ur mates

Haha pls so you say ret pallyz were brained supporters right.Yea playing with a MM hunt or Encha Shaman as your partner is so skilled? You just make 2x Word of Glory on you hunter mate and woala + 80 k HP if critz.Ret palyz,Blood dks and Feral are the easiest classes to play with.And just dont tell me that rets have more spellz and macros than a warrior.Playing arms warrior is extremely hard since you got 3 stances which you are changing a lot,also warriors should use almost every usefull spell so that he can kill the facerolling classes like ret.I agree that fury is easier to play but also there you need some skill.Think about i pop all my offensive cooldowns and what? ret pops bubble which i cant shatter-throw it because he gona stun or repentance me,the time which i remove the cc gona make my cds over,ferals gona go bear form with survival instincs+barkskin and what ? warrs' 1 shot macro is over.For conclusion if you guys who are reading this want to get skilled pls dont choose facerolling class just like ret palyz,blood dk or feral,go like arms warr , fire mage or like destruction warlock.

P.S sorry if i misdo the "quote"thing coz i cant use it well.

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-07-2012, 11:15:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if u want a skill class go role enh shamy , kinda low DMG but if u master it , u will have funn by going against 3 ppl and take down 2 of them .
and yes warr furry can do that but its a spec for ppl that they dont know how to be a good pvp player , it's spec that will make u feel pro but ur just a noob with 3 keys .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

tru3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2012 06:56)

Post Posted: 18-07-2012, 18:06:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rubenis11 wrote:
tru3 wrote:

Haha pls so you say ret pallyz were brained supporters right.Yea playing with a MM hunt or Encha Shaman as your partner is so skilled? You just make 2x Word of Glory on you hunter mate and woala + 80 k HP if critz.Ret palyz,Blood dks and Feral are the easiest classes to play with.And just dont tell me that rets have more spellz and macros than a warrior.Playing arms warrior is extremely hard since you got 3 stances which you are changing a lot,also warriors should use almost every usefull spell so that he can kill the facerolling classes like ret.I agree that fury is easier to play but also there you need some skill.Think about i pop all my offensive cooldowns and what? ret pops bubble which i cant shatter-throw it because he gona stun or repentance me,the time which i remove the cc gona make my cds over,ferals gona go bear form with survival instincs+barkskin and what ? warrs' 1 shot macro is over.For conclusion if you guys who are reading this want to get skilled pls dont choose facerolling class just like ret palyz,blood dk or feral,go like arms warr , fire mage or like destruction warlock.

P.S sorry if i misdo the "quote"thing coz i cant use it well.

thanks for make me laugh -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 06-10-2024, 08:32:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password