User
Pass
2FA

Make realm transfer from Exodus to other realms available with vote pts !!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message752
rubenis11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2020 07:59)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-08-2012, 10:02:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
As you see the subject tells everything.I have been voting for long time in order to get 771 voting points and i want to spend them wisely.As i am mostly a PVP player i decided to transfer my warrior to Genesis or Evo (still dont know to which one) as PVP is dead in Exodus (and something should be done).I do not remember well but i think that realm transfer was able to made for 150 voting points some weeks ago and now is closed.So that is my request.I do not want to sound self-fish neither like i am more privileged than other but that would make people even vote more often (we all know that freakz is #1 of the private server list).

0 0

tru3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2012 06:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-08-2012, 12:50:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rubenis11 wrote:
Hello,
As you see the subject tells everything.I have been voting for long time in order to get 771 voting points and i want to spend them wisely.As i am mostly a PVP player i decided to transfer my warrior to Genesis or Evo (still dont know to which one) as PVP is dead in Exodus (and something should be done).I do not remember well but i think that realm transfer was able to made for 150 voting points some weeks ago and now is closed.So that is my request.I do not want to sound self-fish neither like i am more privileged than other but that would make people even vote more often (we all know that freakz is #1 of the private server list).

u mad?

0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 22-08-2012, 13:52:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am sorry for the inconveniences created by this but I cannot do anything about it. Realm transfers with vote points will be available again sooner or later.

воронья
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Raster, 22 August 2012 11:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 18:58:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x