User
Pass
2FA

Rogue in home city.
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3275
Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-10-2012, 13:34:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The healing after duels is kind of *** those who want to camp on ambush, yes u can strike when u see someone on like 5k HP and still annoy them but sometimes they pop all their deffs in that time and u fail witch makes u look like a noob -

0 0

sleepyfellow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2016 21:33)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 08-10-2012, 10:58:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MY TACTIC: sit /afk at portals in orgrimmar, and wait patient. They gonna think "free kill np", they attack you and this way they enable PvP. After that you are free to kill the pve geared nubz, lower level peeps. I ussualy end up in doing a 1v5 fight but its still fun.

Try it, you can also gather up some more rogues and tell them to sit in stealth.

0 0

Varnhageny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2018 14:41)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-10-2012, 16:48:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

roggi wrote:
And I promise you that I shall be the most hated rogue that every walked on this server!

YES! This, my friend, is a true rogue's attitude! Be the most hated, be the most wanted. Make them cry on global when you`re downtown! Make them remember your name... just as I once did. Now go, my apprentice. Make nerds ragequit.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 10-10-2012, 10:26:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hehehehe... You siting in Orgrimmar with your pvp on. People think "Yay, free kill!" and attack you. You ofc pwn them, and challege the others to attack you. A group of 5 steps forward. A tank, 3 dps and a healer, hoping it will be enough to take you down. As they charge you with all their might, they then begin to see as, one by one, a full raid of stealthed rogues come to sight, all surrounding you and your enemy group....

(A sudden outburst of a writer in me. I suck at it.)

PS: This kinda reminds me of Assassin's Creed...

0 0

roggi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2017 21:04)

Post Posted: 10-10-2012, 20:33:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
YES! This, my friend, is a true rogue's attitude! Be the most hated, be the most wanted. Make them cry on global when you`re downtown! Make them remember your name... just as I once did. Now go, my apprentice. Make nerds ragequit.

As you wish, my lord!
Just one more thing, should I own as horde or alliance?
I already have a nice geared alliance but Iam pretty sure sw is way more fun in rogues pov.

0 0

Varnhageny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2018 14:41)

Post Posted: 10-10-2012, 22:32:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is no more viable race for Rogue than the Forsaken. Tip nr. 1: roll an Undead, eat corpses. People love it.

0 0

ObsidialParadox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-04-2013 20:06)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-10-2012, 19:26:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah, I pretty much just sneak in and sap folks for the sake of it - Gank any lowies on my way through and usually fight a lone player in hopes of not getting rushed. There isn't really much else that springs to mind when alone in the rival faction home city. o__O' A group could stir up some trouble I guess, but yeah .. Really not many 'fun' things to do. -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 01-10-2024, 01:26:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x