User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Vashj'ir

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message487
Cruorpunxis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-06-2018 11:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-12-2012, 23:40:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am exploring Vashj'ir , and as most of you know , its underwater. The quest to get there was bugged for me , and i flew in from Ironforge. But it didn't end. The first quest , Sea Legs , puts a important buff on your character , letting them swim faster and breathe underwater. After i finished the quest , nothing happened , although i will not drown. Next , more importantly , i went and obtained the mount there , "Subdued Abyssal Seahorse". A ridiculous bug stating that i cannot use it while swimming appeared , and now i am stuck in the area swimming at normal speed... Terribly frustrating. Does anyone have a solution to this? I thought it might be because i do not have the sea legs buff , resulting in me unable to mount the seahorse... Please help.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by doru15, 22 January 2013 22:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 10-05-2024, 06:15:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x