User
Pass
2FA

Account Problem..Plz help!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message348
michos10

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2021 17:47)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-12-2012, 16:07:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

need help with my account plz...
i got hacked...one of my friends inside the game told me that some1 used my chars from my account for asking other players their account private info like passwords and e-mails...
at once i make a request for new password from the wow-freak site...then i try to lock the account on the IP my modem use but i guess it was on different IP and now i cant get online at all...in log in screen inside the game says that "my account is temporally suspended" and in wow-freak site log in says "This account was locked on IP and the last account IP differs from your IP,
please use the unlock account page to unlock your account. Go back"...i try the "unlock account" but then i put my username and password it says "Invalid data or account isn't IP locked"
--Did i do something wrong? is their a way some1 to help me plz?
--Sorry for my bad English...

0 0

mitzu

[Freakazoid]

(since 05-11-2015 23:41)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 17-12-2012, 18:43:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've unlocked your account because I saw that your IP was used to login more times than the other used in the last days.

Be careful next time who you share your password with. If it's possible, don't share it.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 22:56:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x