User
Pass
2FA

Time to lower the rates FOR THE HORDE? ))
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message5655
olverine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2022 20:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 06:07:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In response to my obviously noob opinion, even though Alliance has the top 4 damage spots in this Arathai Basin and I am the 5th spot of damage done. A 118K life 360ilvl mage... Check the names too, only 2 other people from Entropy was in this BG. Then under me is 1 more Alliance lol. It's not about damage. Awesome, show your friends a screenshot of doing 7million damage (it's doable - ) But did you win with that damage?.

Funny af my fans still check my profile years later lol 👌, you know who you are
0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 07:07:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Honor rates are equal for both Horde and Alliance. Horde only had one day of 100% buff, while Alliance farmed the Horde by overpopulating due to Battlegrounds starting without a required minimum amount of players.

so it was the staff's decition to punish all alliance population because 100 or so played loged in first?

why not just rollback the server?

w/e the problem was the solution was worse, not only handled badly but also unfair: what about the ew players that join alliance? yes vus there are new players coming for the 4.3.4 update.. they join a bg and get roflstoped by 160 HP hunters or 1 shoted by 150k HP mages.

PS:
other issue.. i been playing on my horde dk and i have seen people multiboxing allies .. join their main horde and multibox their allies leaving them afk.. can we have some system to check the ips of those people? multiboxing like that should be banable.

also can someone fix the "report afk player" it should kick people if they got 0 damage and 0 healing .. atm anyone using a bot can just afk (they use bots ot autoclickers and they just spam mount...)

imho atm the whole bg is so broken (it been broken before 4.3.4 too ... i just hoped it was gonna get better.. not worse thanks to the staff's "solutions") that actually joining bgs is a pain.

PS2:

olverine wrote:
In response to my obviously noob opinion, even though Alliance has the top 4 damage spots in this Arathai Basin and I am the 5th spot of damage done. A 118K life 360ilvl mage... Check the names too, only 2 other people from Entropy was in this BG. Then under me is 1 more Alliance lol. It's not about damage. Awesome, show your friends a screenshot of doing 7million damage (it's doable - ) But did you win with that damage?.

are you really trying to explain the whole alliance people doing bgs based in only 4 random people? really?

PS3:

so OLVERINE is not banned yet? soo faking ban reports to get inocent people banned is allowed in the server now... i see.

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 09:53:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can u please stop that useles discuses about the honor rates already ? They are in the past . Please stop QQ about it to the GMs and let them do their work . Let them work on the server. Thank u .
0 0

nikz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2013 11:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 10:20:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

olverine wrote:

lol some of them are my friends just bored of losing 21312863417936172 bgs yesterday, when they decided to play for fun because we were losing already, we didnt care about the bases just played for fun, because playing for bases had no sense at all , we were losing anyway -. this time i had already quited Raised eyebrow

PS: about the one-day buff , sorry my bad, i didnt know it was one-day only, but you should see my screem of queues, it was like that the whole evening yesterday... i just want people to enjoy the game on the both sides)) thats it, - some idiots who dont know they are hordes and think they are allys please do not post -

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 12:45:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:

so OLVERINE is not banned yet? soo faking ban reports to get inocent people banned is allowed in the server now... i see.

Lol please take your QQ in some place made for it. This topic is for sure not such place.
Anyway, what is faking reports? Only because evidence wasn't enough to get him banned doesn't mean it was fake. Wish us better luck next time, and quit calling your friends innocent lol. Like he didn't hax before. Really quit being hypocrite x] you just make fun of yourself.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 13:17:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:

so it was the staff's decision to punish all alliance population because 100 or so played loged in first?

lol punish? You ally are cute, really... Lets get facts straight... ALLIANCE FARMED US 2 DAYS (got in que against 2-3 hordes, wins every 3 minutes... for 2 freaking days)
in return we received buff, FOR 1 DAY, which gave us double honor, AGAINST FULL S10 ALLIANCE ALREADY. Tell me more about punishment lol >.> we haven't got any free honor unlike ally, FOR 2 DAYS, not to mention that we were under geared badly at the very beginning. Honestly, how many times you must read it over and over again, that IT finally gets through your thick skull? (which contains nothing inside btw)
Funny that there was no ally's QQ for so long, until horde wasn't forced to join bg, to get profit form bonus period (1day) Now they QQ together, horde who cant get into premades, or they simply suck in bgs, and ally who sucks in bgs either way, and they blame everybody around, yet not themsleves....

Inanis wrote:

w/e the problem was the solution was worse, not only handled badly but also unfair: what about the ew players that join alliance? yes vus there are new players coming for the 4.3.4 update.. they join a bg and get roflstoped by 160 HP hunters or 1 shoted by 150k HP mages.

Lol its their own fault. If new people come first time online, and 1st thing they do, is asking on global who is winning in bgs the most, got answer its ally, and he/she makes ally char afterwards - you cant really blame us - horde, that we started to win finally >.> that's idiotic

Inanis wrote:
why not just rollback the server?

Since you alike whole alliance side (and part of horde to be frank), have issues with reading, I brought up some images, so its easier for you to understand. I hope I helped! ^_^

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 13:27:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hope that cancer is fatal , tbh!

lol
anyways 3 things:

1) afaik horde used to win about 60% of the bgs (based in about 600-650 bgs) .. that was before the patch and before the multibox queues

2) ill like to see how many alliances actually got gear from that first day after the server opened, seems pretty unfair to me screwing 900+ players because 100 exploited a bug.

3) the olverine issue... hes not gonna get banned ccus is too much trouble. so i guess someone gonna have to abuse that loophole in the server rules ..this actually hapens.. dunno how much , but it happened to me , rpreborn acused a team mate out of spite and got our arena team banned , i lost the rating , the points and the team was deleted.. did i get any of those back? no (Raster apologized tho).. not that the points were important since it was the end of the season. ... in any case it has happened before and it keeps hapening.

Last edited by Inanis on 25-01-2013, 13:39:19; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Tyranocif

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2013 18:57)

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 13:28:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rututututu : ilvl 340

he did more dmg than you ... l2p mage ..

0 0

nikz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2013 11:49)

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 13:54:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies you got - (minus) intellect sockets in your clothes or what:?or where u born that INTELLIGENT? not all the allys farmed that 2 days, much of us were not playing at that time, now we enter bg ( we = who didnt farm and dont have full sets already ) and see all the horde players having better gear than us, yes there are idiots on both sides but even with good teams ally cant win because of the gear. if you still think you are correct dont post anything plz -
0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 15:53:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

trololololo , keep up the fight guys , its not going to change any thing , but it certainly amusing me and the Gm's . ppl get over with it , both sides took advantage from buff and the bugg que , so go play some BG's.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 16:01:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:

You really need a life, if you wish me death from cancer over the internet because of the mmorpg game.
Inanis wrote:

3) the olverine issue... hes not gonna get banned ccus is too much trouble. so i guess someone gonna have to

abuse that loophole in the server rules ..this actually hapens.. dunno how much , but it happened to me ,

rpreborn acused a team mate out of spite and got our arena team banned , i lost the rating , the points and

the team was deleted.. did i get any of those back? no (Raster apologized tho).. not that the points were

important since it was the end of the season. ... in any case it has happened before and it keeps hapening.

Cool story bro... What it has to do with Olverine? Nothing
Really, make a thread about Olverine, and bring your butthurt and QQ up there. I am sick and tired, of this QQ in every topic possible not related with Olverine anyhow.

Tyranocif wrote:

And heres your answer Inanis, nikz and all of you who QQ instead of play:
He didn't go for dmg you moron, he went for capping bases and defend them - this is what make you win, not damage done.

nikz wrote:
not all the allys farmed that 2 days, much of us were not playing at that time, now we enter

bg ( we = who didnt farm and dont have full sets already ) and see all the horde players having better gear

than us, yes there are idiots on both sides but even with good teams ally cant win because of the gear.

one word:
BOO HOO

how long will you all ask GMs to babysit you? Damn get over it

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 18:43:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tyranocif wrote:

Ty for pointing out I am bad with mage in BG. That's my whole point son, I did such low damage and Alliance did such high damage, yet lost. Don't complain about losing until you change tactics. And whoever it was complaining about the new people joining the server, like it's not gonna happen anyway if they joined now or in the next few months. There will be higher geared people in bg to 1shot you.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 20:49:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies wrote:
Inanis wrote:

You really need a life, if you wish me death from cancer over the internet because of the mmorpg game.

geez got mad from a joke? if i wanted you to die i would have sayed it rigth out (or pm'd you) .. dont get mad at a joke.. stop PMSing.

ok something totally unrelated.. why this "solution" was not applied on genesis? it was because no one geared in the first day? or because the qq would be greater than in the international server?

0 0

olverine

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-01-2013, 22:57:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why does this above guy have to be from the USA...

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-01-2013, 00:12:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

olverine wrote:
Why does this above guy have to be from the USA...

hahah xD I know this feeling bro

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 02-07-2024, 15:36:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x