User
Pass
2FA

How ignorant is this

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Discussions/Help

Is this fair?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Author Message532
olverine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2022 20:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 05-02-2013, 21:08:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Check this out. In this pic, a guy is insulted via whisp. Nothing even big, the guy being reported says "your mom is in all blues", yes I know try to contain yourself from finding and killing this guy. The thread starter, starts his details with "insults donor". Ok that's fine and all, thanks for supporting and helping keep the server running. But they didn't say to use the ignore function like they would everyone else? No racism or anything here, just a lame comeback via whisp.

Now here is my ban report. 4 recorded videos showing clear signs of exploit to 3 people that idfk. They are same faction kills, all are using auto attacks (you know GMs, the only way to do this....) and after many days of waiting, after wasting maybe 1-2hrs rendering these videos and uploading them, I get this response that shows either 1. the videos weren't watched, or 2. there is no care at all for the time spent and the exploits being abused.

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Gawran-Robija-Xaroc-and-Narkk-Kill-Exploit-Exodus-t199160.html

I waste my time trying to protect/avenge people that have had exploits or hacks used on them and myself and what do I get in return? Not even the satisfaction from a GM agreeing they exploited but couldn't do anything. Only a lie and a GM defending their exploit by saying its a accident and locking my thread without me being able to explain how its not a accident.

How do you's feel about this, Freakz community?

Funny af my fans still check my profile years later lol 👌, you know who you are
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by ^AvioanE^, 29 May 2013 22:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Discussions/Help  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 17:39:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x