User
Pass
2FA

Guild Whoracle
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message6162
Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 06-02-2013, 21:12:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings for everyone.

The Guild has opened the recruiting section for active and decent PVE players. Since the end of 4.0.6 came, we closed down the recruiting section, from now on we will expand for the 25 man raids, you can contact us ingame or you can post your applications here, POOR and LOW ones will be rejected, so make sure you will try your best to make a good application to get into the guild.

We are still looking for these classes:

Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Priest
Druid
Deathknight
Paladin
Shaman

Post here your request with the following:

Character name, race, class and your role(s).
A screenshot or the Armory link.
A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid.
At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

Good luck with the applications -

0 0

darius387

[MS 13]

(since 19-04-2020 08:44)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 07-02-2013, 11:26:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

all support by minkow !

I am the best, f*** the rest
0 0

Clint

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2014 11:37)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 16-02-2013, 17:06:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name, race, class and your role(s). Crutchlow, human paladino retribution, at the moment i have retribution PvE as main spec and Retri PvP as offspec.
A screenshot or the Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Crutchlow can't do screenshot of armory, this is mine retri PvE equip. Unfortunately i was offline for the initial period of 4.3.4 so i'm 362 Ilvl.
A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid: Don't have screenshots of any dps encounter.
At the end write down something about yourself: Well, i'm 22 years old, i'm from Italy, Rome, i play on Freakz servers from about 1 years, played some years on Wowis (italian wotlk shard) and about 2-3 years on official WoW till burning crusade. I was looking for a good PvE guild and i noticed that Whoracle seems a good one; My actual guild is Asylum (italian guild) but it is going to be disbanded, the 80 % of player went to Molten WoW. Modesty aside I think I know play discrely retri paladin, in case of necessity i am willing to change my offspec depending on the needs of the raid, also i have experience as a tank, but i have never played as healer. I would like to join ur guild also because are international. My english isn't the best but I can still understand and make myself understood. I play especially in the evening, generally up to 24.00 (or 12.00 pm), usually from monday to thursday, except on friday, saturday and sunday. Have fun. Crutchlow

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 17-02-2013, 19:30:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Clint wrote:
Character name, race, class and your role(s). Crutchlow, human paladino retribution, at the moment i have retribution PvE as main spec and Retri PvP as offspec.
A screenshot or the Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Crutchlow can't do screenshot of armory, this is mine retri PvE equip. Unfortunately i was offline for the initial period of 4.3.4 so i'm 362 Ilvl.
A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid: Don't have screenshots of any dps encounter.
At the end write down something about yourself: Well, i'm 22 years old, i'm from Italy, Rome, i play on Freakz servers from about 1 years, played some years on Wowis (italian wotlk shard) and about 2-3 years on official WoW till burning crusade. I was looking for a good PvE guild and i noticed that Whoracle seems a good one; My actual guild is Asylum (italian guild) but it is going to be disbanded, the 80 % of player went to Molten WoW. Modesty aside I think I know play discrely retri paladin, in case of necessity i am willing to change my offspec depending on the needs of the raid, also i have experience as a tank, but i have never played as healer. I would like to join ur guild also because are international. My english isn't the best but I can still understand and make myself understood. I play especially in the evening, generally up to 24.00 (or 12.00 pm), usually from monday to thursday, except on friday, saturday and sunday. Have fun. Crutchlow

Contact an officer online for further questions and invite.

0 0

Sacratix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-01-2014 20:26)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-02-2013, 20:23:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Sacratix
race: Human
class: Mage (main fire )
Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Sacratix
A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps: unfortunaltely i don't have any screenshot of my dps.
At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
hello, my name is Matteo, i'm 21 years old, from Italy.
I've played from wow classic till the initiali part of wtlk on official wow ( crushridge ) with an Hunter; about cataclysm i know the script of all bosses that wow.freakz has released.
i'd like to join your guild because you seem a good one, also because i love play good pve experience.
i have a friend in your guild that told to me to do request, his name is Crutchlow; as him my English isn't the best, but i can understand and make myself understood.
teamspeak avaiable, already read guild rules.
For other information whisp me in game.
Best regards Sacratix.

0 0

suyog69

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2013 22:33)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-08-2013, 20:22:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

character name-- zhandu
race- human
class-- rogue (Combat )
armory link--- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Zhandu
screenie of dps-- unfortunaltely i don't have any screenshot of my dps. :/
last but not the least..!
my age is 22 , i am from india,
and to talk about my raiding experience.. i have cleared my way till Ds 10/25 till yor'sahj .. an i know all the tactics.. of Zon'ozz...
but havent killed it cause of some reasons..! -

0 0

Obamadinn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2013 17:42)

Post Posted: 10-09-2013, 17:36:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Name: Obamadinn
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer
Armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Obamadinn
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9886/5pqk.jpg
Hi, my name is Ludvig. I'm from Sweden and have been playing at this server since last autumn. 4 of my 17 years I have been played World of Warcraft. PvE have always been my thing and I think I would make a great spot in your guild. I have done Firelands and Dragon Soul a couple of times. Done Yor and Morchok HC. I'm currently officer in the guild "Vial of the Sands" but am now thinking of taking the raiding to the next level. Therefore this application. Hopefully you'll consider inviting me in to your guild. Would be my honor. Regards! -

0 0

Mushmul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2013 10:33)

Post Posted: 25-10-2013, 16:33:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Uldred wrote:
Greetings for everyone.

The Guild has opened the recruiting section for active and decent PVE players. Since the end of 4.0.6 came, we closed down the recruiting section, from now on we will expand for the 25 man raids, you can contact us ingame or you can post your applications here, POOR and LOW ones will be rejected, so make sure you will try your best to make a good application to get into the guild.

We are still looking for these classes:

Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Priest
Druid
Deathknight
Paladin
Shaman

Post here your request with the following:

Character name, race, class and your role(s).
A screenshot or the Armory link.
A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid.

Good luck with the applications -

Posturi unite automat, 25-10-2013, 17:33:52

Character name: Mushmul
race: Worgen
class: Deathknight /tank main spec
Armory Link http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Mushmul
i play wow by wtlk .Hc progres 3/4 for now i am from Bulgaria my last guild is "Core"

0 0

Wowbull1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2015 09:10)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-11-2013, 10:28:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Roccky, human, paladin dps (ret)
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Roccky Armory link.
I dont have a screenshot of my best dps, i have 399 on ret gear . Btw i can be tank too, 393 ilvl, enough for normals i guess.
Im a funny guy, i like pve but pvp too, i like the comunication, i have raid call and skype. I have 4/4 hc progress.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-11-2013, 18:39:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We already haz subforum on our own. Please go apply at Whoracle subforum in the recruitment topic.
Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Mushmul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2013 10:33)

Post Posted: 13-11-2013, 12:17:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name Tylymbata
class: Combat rogue
Armory Link http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Tylymbata
Hc progres 3/4 for now

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

Post Posted: 13-11-2013, 13:02:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mushmul wrote:
Character name Tylymbata
class: Combat rogue
Armory Link http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Tylymbata
Hc progres 3/4 for now

Thats not the proper place to apply, unless you apply on our subforum its REJECTED.

0 0

adminso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-02-2018 13:13)

Post Posted: 02-12-2013, 15:06:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Narsena
race: Gnome
class: Warrior (arms)
Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Narsena
A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps: unfortunaltely i don't have any screenshot of my dps.
hello, my name is Vojin, i'm 21 years old, from Serbia.
I've played from wow classic till the initiali part of wtlk on official wow ( crushridge ) with an Hunter; about cataclysm i know the script of all bosses that wow.freakz has released.
i'd like to join your guild because you seem a good one, also because i love play good pve experience.
i have a friend in your guild that told to me to do request, his name is Crutchlow; as him my English isn't the best, but i can understand and make myself understood.
teamspeak avaiable, already read guild rules.
For other information whisp me in game.
Best regards Narsena.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

Post Posted: 02-12-2013, 18:31:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Nasrena we got our own subforum. Scroll back up and repost by following the proper format.

0 0

Cayne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2014 21:35)

Post Posted: 28-12-2013, 22:48:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name : Ireturn,Human,Rogue,Dps
Screen Shot/Link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Ireturn
Screen Shot Of The DPS : I currently do not have the SS. But I am willing to repost when I have the SS if you insist.
About myself: My name is Veljko,I'm from Serbia,20 years old,This is my main character and on him i have done all the DS bosses,But not in Hc,I didn't have the Guild capable of doing DS Hc-s. i want to join because i'm looking for a good PvE guild and I think of you so.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 22-09-2024, 00:58:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x