User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] Profession daily/weekly reset bug!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1396
search92

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-04-2013 15:50)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-02-2013, 17:52:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:

Maybe alchemy's transmutation is bugged too, but I'm not 100% sure - you know it's just a conclusion, because it belongs to the resetting system. Please check all of the same kind professions similar similar to the list on the top, because I'm not sure I listed all of them.

Bug description: An abusable bug for almost all profession which have an individual resetting component, eg.: tailoring weekly(dreamcloth), jc daily(fire prism) etc-etc..
At this time I'll show you a living example on inscription research! Basically the bug itself happens when a player makes a given item or research with a profession, then it will clearly write the following: "Cooldown resets at midnight" or even something like that on other profs ofcourse. The problem is, when a player relogs with the same character, the message will disappear, so he can make a new research bypassing to wait till midnight! Naturally this can be made multiple times, and I think this bug is major because traders can sell a more expensive "research" even faster then they should!

Proofs:
I've made two pictures, the first one is showing the realm's time and date as well as the second pic so you can clearly see that's before the relog! (17:12)

As you can see this picture was taken after the relog, the proof is always the time and date! (17:13)
[/img]

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 27 August 2014 00:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-09-2024, 04:32:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x