User
Pass
2FA

About soulbound chaos orbs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1446
zenqq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2013 19:19)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 13:20:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all, according to patch notes chaos orbs aren't soulbound! So yeah freakz 100% blizzlike
I understand that it's because you don't want people to make easy gold on auction house and stuff , that's ok.
Since 5-mans are all bugged there is no other way to get chaos orbs than vote shop , so here we come to my problem.

I got all mats for my new crafted bracers from DS, I was like "uhhm only chaos orbs left, gonna get them from votes"
I bought one and I asked my friend to get me one because I didn't have enough points and I really wanted to get the bracers today.
Ok so he bought the chaos orb too and now the most absurd situation.
He can't trade me them so I'm still missing 1 orb yeah? Nope I'm missing 2 because I can't send them to my other char or friends char (no BS on my chars..) .
So we both lost 25 votes for nothing and I'm forced to buy 2 overpriced orbs on ah for 35k gold each because I can't get them from votes and some people made them somehow boe and make sick gold on people like me .

Yeah this is a qq thread, 100% blizzlike.

0 0

Jeff the Killer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 22:21)

Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 14:45:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't understand; if you and your friend knew that chaos orbs derived from the vote shop were soulbound, why in the hell did he still get one to mail to you? That was stupidity on both parts. And what's the rush? Vote on the days required to get the orb. I don't expect this patch going away any time soon.

And yes, orbs on the vote panel have to be soulbound to prevent people from exploiting the system. You may have good intentions for the orbs, but that doesn't mean that the rest of the playerbase do.

Chaos orbs are obtainable in the game though. It escapes my memory, but I think it's either from BH or BoT. A more seasoned dungeoneer will know. Or better yet, do a search. I've seen this chaos orb dilemma a few times already.

Sleep...
0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 15:10:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Jeff the Killer wrote:

Chaos orbs are obtainable in the game though. It escapes my memory, but I think it's either from BH or BoT. A more seasoned dungeoneer will know. Or better yet, do a search. I've seen this chaos orb dilemma a few times already.

They are obtainable from the 4.0.6 dungeons like HoO, Stone Core and ToT witch are all not working so at the end the only way to get one is from the Vote shop or from the AH for tons of gold.
Fixing those dungeons will be the best solution.

0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 15:47:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Chaos Orbs from the vote shop will not be changed to BOE, due to several reasons and we will open the dungeons and raids from 4.0.6 pretty soon so you will be able to get orbs.

воронья
0 0

zenqq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2013 19:19)

Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 17:15:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Jeff the Killer wrote:
I don't understand; if you and your friend knew that chaos orbs derived from the vote shop were soulbound, why in the hell did he still get one to mail to you? That was stupidity on both parts.

The thing is we both didn't know about it and it came out when we tried to trade..
I thought they were BoE since there are some on AH

Anyway making them BoP makes it worse than BoE
1st situation : chaos orbs are BoE : everyone tries to make gold on them , the price gets really low , no profit , everyone is ok
2nd situation : chaos orbs are BoP : some people who got them as BoE are making sick gold on them and innocent people get hurt also makes crafted items unobtainable for people without proffesions on their accounts even tho they got chaos orbs by votes

I don't understand this decision at all..

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 04:19:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x