User
Pass
2FA

WoW Error in DS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1040
linkz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2017 19:24)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 06-03-2013, 22:06:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there, ok so I went to Dragon Soul for the first time in this server and I entered the instance normally but after a few seconds I got a wow error, tried to log back in and the loading screen kept getting stuck at ~50% before giving me the same error again. Any solutions for this?

Error SS: http://oi50.tinypic.com/3c41t.jpg

0 0

Jeff the Killer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 22:21)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-03-2013, 22:57:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you downloaded the Freakz game file then I suggest you to download the game again from another source. I have encountered these environment errors and have been able to get around them by downloading Wow from another source.

Also, I have been told that problems of this nature occur due to low memory on the player's part. Whether this is true I do not know. I fixed the problem by simply downloading the game from another source.

I don't know what is your case, but try it and see if it works.

Sleep...
0 0

linkz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2017 19:24)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 10-03-2013, 19:18:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, my client comes from another source, I just downloaded the freakz custom wow.exe and the other files. My memory isn't a problem either, I'm sure of that.
I also deleted cache.

So, any other solutions please? I can't raid Dragon Soul at all because of this.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 11-03-2013, 10:51:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had the same problem with my hunter. I entered the instance, got an error. Logged in again, got another error, and I gave up.
My Shaman has no problems with DS whatsoever, and I never had an error on that char.
My Warlock had 1 error the first time I entered, so I thought I would get another one if I try to re-enter, but after being told to enter again by my guildies on TS, I did so and I didn't get another error.

The problem is quite confusing and I don't have an idea what might have been causing it.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 11-03-2013, 15:03:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had the same problem when I entered DS for the first time. I got the troll error and login screed freeze, went to check the website and it said my toon was still online... Just delete your cache and wtf folders, then log back in.

YES, I AM USING THE FREAKZ CLIENT FROM THE MAIN PAGE.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 23:30:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x