User
Pass
2FA

GM on EXODUS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message858
Templer

[Lich King Gladiator]

(since 22-04-2013 11:04)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-03-2013, 23:48:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok this needs to stop i make ticket about bug for my char and gm tell me to report on forums...i tell him gg i ask u for help and u tell me to go report.....And he muted me 5 mins .... for????

GM- he needs to be kind i can spit on him he needs to be kind to ppl not to mute em ... is some kid gm on exodus or what????this needs to stop//..
wd.qw
dqw
dqw
dqw
dq
wd
qw

ragequit

edit: after i told him why u mute me he unmute me.... rly GM is a kid?

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 13-03-2013, 01:36:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you are the only kid making useless topics here. there are no usefull information here, how do you supposed the stuff will help you?
if you have donation issues ok then the staff need to be kind to you, but if you are just playing for free and being a dick to everyone.. well guess what - you are not special, the world dont spin around you. the sooner you realise that the easier it will be for you.

0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 13-03-2013, 06:59:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You seem like a little kid here, my friend.
Bug reports should not be written in tickets, there is no use to write them there, no one will fix something because you write a ticket about it.
If you encounter a bug in your World of Warcraft life, you just go to our forums, check if it's reported and if not, you report it, it's just simple as that.
Try not to be a smartass and let others do the 'hard work' for you because someday the backfire from this will be so hard that you won't be able to get on your feet properly again.

воронья
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Raster, 13 March 2013 05:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 05-10-2024, 09:31:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password