User
Pass
2FA

Goblin starting area

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message502
Nicocc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2013 11:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-03-2013, 16:45:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everybody, I'm having an issue with the Goblin starting area, the quests are bugged; I somehow start off with quests like the hotrod thing and cracking the safe, but my quest log says I don't have it, I also dont see any pirates raiding the party.
Are there any fixes, does anyone else have this, is it going to be fixed sooner or later ? If this is a known bug and everyone has it, I apologize for posting a topic about this because I'm not aware of it.

Sincerely, NicoCC.

0 0

Jeff the Killer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 22:21)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-03-2013, 00:23:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you wish to exit the area you can do so by running to the coast (northwest). You will see a ship, but don't take it. Instead, take the portal that is there. It will lead you to Orgrimmar.

It would be better if it could be played as intended, but sadly the update broke many of the quests.

Sleep...
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 03-10-2024, 20:02:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x