User
Pass
2FA

Items lost but dont know how

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message407
chaoscrum

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2013 12:08)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-04-2013, 16:58:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name:
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link:
Details: (optional)

Hi

Ive ignored this above since this situation is kinda not the usual one.
So, i have this warlock Sinslol.I hadnt logged him since 21 of Feb 2013. At that time i had all of my gear. AFter a long time , i decided to log him again , that was a few days ago.
So i logged him. I didnt see anything strange at the moment.SO i flyed in stormwind and i ended up at the arena spectate npc. Got in , saw a match and then it ported me back to sw.
Here things got strange. After the port back, i noticed that the warlock was naked. HE didnt have chest and legs. I opened the char tab and i saw he was missing 2 trinkets 1 ring , weapon 1h , chest and legs. Also i saw that he was missing 3 bags with the item inside it.

So i checked mail , it was empty, then bank. Nothing at all. Empty. Then i thought i someone hacked my account so i went and saw my logs. Not even 1 log at all. Then i went to see the recover item place in the site. It said i had nonthing to recover.

Here at this point it became really strange .

HEre you can see the things im missing
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Sinslol

Here you can see more info
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-feed.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Sinslol

At this link you can see i got the full wrath set , first days of exodus server. Ater these i got the bloodthirsty items but since they are blue they dont appear. Then i got the vicious set. As tou can see i got the chest and the legs. On the first link you can see that these items are not equipped but the rest are.

To sum up, ive lost 2 vicious armor , 1 vicious 1h weapon , 2 trinkets(from pvp vendor at sw), 3 bags and their contents. They had some warthful inside but i dont really care about them.

I can provide screenshos of the logs if you dont have access.

THanks

0 0

Debbi

[Cuteness Overload]

(since 06-07-2023 19:11)

Votes: 66

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Debbi900 
Post Posted: 19-04-2013, 18:42:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ravenous wrote:
NOTE - The rules mentioned below apply only for a maximum of 3 days after you looted/purchased the item

No refund.

Debbi's Playlist
Debbi's Gallery

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Debbi, 19 April 2013 16:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 28-06-2024, 07:19:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x