User
Pass
2FA

Item Level Requirments for Battlegrounds
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3979
beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 15:12)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 02-04-2013, 18:10:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

as someone already said.that would be retarded.
first of all bgs are desinged for everyone.which means no gear req!
second no gear can help u if u dont know how to play your class
third I was seeing MANY times LOW GEARED dudes doing better then ruthless/cata ones.
So..whoever thinks this is a good idea...is just a retard.

0 0

Whats

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2016 22:41)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 02-04-2013, 18:19:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bgs are designed to be entered with some gear, no with gear that you start with at lvl 1. people are boosting themselves to 85 and then joining bgs w/o any gear, cause of them, this is a good dea
0 0

Shortz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-03-2014 13:14)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-04-2013, 10:32:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Asdiel wrote:
Probably both horde and aliance are expiriencing problems with ppl who are entering in battlegrounds under 100k hp. Is it possible to add item lvl requirments so ppl have to buy Vicious gear before entering in battleground?

+1 to that!
Its disappointing to join a BG all motivated and then see in a 10 man raid with 5 ungeared bellow 100k. All the skill in the world wont help you if other team isnt the same as you.A level requirment would be nice atleast something like 359.Getting atleast 359 is easy be it via Profesions,Action House, Daylies,Endtime farms,Voting etc...
The main problem is that people go into BG not ungeared but NAKED no trinkets or weapons even no parts of othe equpment.

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-04-2013, 13:11:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixing Rated BGs would be fine, Random BGs are for all the rest no matter ilvl, skill and shit.

0 0

Asdiel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2018 10:26)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-04-2013, 11:31:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Even if RBGs are fixed you still need some gear in order to win, in order to get gear you need to play random BGs. We all know how "fast" you can gear up a character with only loses due to ppl with 60k HP and bots ofc. A friend of mine told me that he did EOTS with 7 bots but thats a different topic. So if normal ppl (by normal i mean ppl who buy vicious gear for their chars) lvlup an alt and start gearing it it will take ages due to the slackers with 60k hp. I haven't been playing ot retail for an year but i think there was item lvl requirments for BGs.

P.S. The retarded thing in this story is entering naked in BG and counting on other ppl to win for you.

0 0

cincila

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2015 17:12)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 23:48:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

screw this stupid idea :S one and only one thing its not blizzlike so forgeeeeeet it ! -

but in any case, the ppl should join how they wont , and no need to cry for that.

oh by trhe way , i hat that thing about gear.. lot of you ppl think that the gear is the problem.. i personally sawo when in bg there are 13 ruthless/cata and 2 under 100k. and when those 13 ppl for example in ab dont defend bases or stuff.. they loose and blame it on those 2 green guys. its about brain brain brain brain.. and brain. countelss times i was in bg with ppl amost all cata , but they came not to win , but to kill some hordies, so yeah the hordes made almsot no frags but they won.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 06:27:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Incarnate wrote:
Fixing Rated BGs would be fine, Random BGs are for all the rest no matter ilvl, skill and shit.

+1

I would say this is better solution for the Battleground problems...

cincila wrote:

oh by trhe way , i hat that thing about gear.. lot of you ppl think that the gear is the problem.. i personally sawo when in bg there are 13 ruthless/cata and 2 under 100k. and when those 13 ppl for example in ab dont defend bases or stuff.. they loose and blame it on those 2 green guys. its about brain brain brain brain.. and brain. countelss times i was in bg with ppl amost all cata , but they came not to win , but to kill some hordies, so yeah the hordes made almsot no frags but they won.

Also geared people with ruthless / cataclysm gear could do Rated Battlegrounds and noone would have these problems with undergeared people in random bg's because they can make their own group for that and having Rated Battlegrounds would increase the popularity of PVP a lot on the server.

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2018 08:46)

Votes: 89

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 09:59:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rbgs will not be fixed soon,and to be quite honest........u ppl should not QQ about this...
The last time I entered a bg for honor reasons was like...a month ago.Just freakin farm End Time...Justice>honor.And if you`re gonna qq about weapons each class can easely obtain one.And to counter afk bots...and retards we just need the report player afk system ..and it will be ok.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 10:58:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After seeing this, I changed my mind. I support the ilvl requiremend for a random bg que. It whould be about 300, and that is far below any ilvl a normal player would have after leveling up to lvl 85 and geting VERY EASY reputation gear. Even crafted Vicious wouldn't take him that much time to get.

Here's a screenshot of a same person in 2 different bgs:

P.S.: Those 5 pieces of Ruthless set aren't even giving him the 4 piece bonus because he took different sets, 3 Resto and 2 Balance pieces.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 04-10-2024, 08:30:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x