User
Pass
2FA

so how's the server these days?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1309
nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-05-2013, 03:00:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

haven't played in a long time.. swapped to retail, then quit wow altogether, now i figured i'd download it n check out the server again.

i don't care about butthurt replies cuz ur angry about something, just as i don't care for suck-up praise of the server. just honesty - things like.. are any of the classes currently op or up [overpowered/underpowered]. not by blizz design, but due to server bugs. i only care about pvp perspective, i'll be likely ignoring pve 100%. i know 3's isn't very active, but i'm not here for competitive gaming anymore, just passing time i guess with bg's and 2's . i've also never played 4.3 so recommendations would be nice. i was thinking sub rogue or spriest. vanilla, i was spriest and enh shaman. tbc i was spriest and ele shaman [dual wield broke my love for enh. forever -], wotlk i was spriest and rogue [although i did enjoy dk and warr], cata on this server i was mostly a mage for pve and spriest for pvp. and mop i used my spriest again but leveled a rogue as well when i was bored of priest or partner's weren't online.

0 0

Rojman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2014 09:08)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 21-05-2013, 09:17:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hmmm ur from Orlando,cant help it just had to ask - have u seen swifty irl ?

0 0

Wintz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 00:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 21-05-2013, 10:23:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:
haven't played in a long time.. swapped to retail, then quit wow altogether, now i figured i'd download it n check out the server again.

i don't care about butthurt replies cuz ur angry about something, just as i don't care for suck-up praise of the server. just honesty - things like.. are any of the classes currently op or up [overpowered/underpowered]. not by blizz design, but due to server bugs. i only care about pvp perspective, i'll be likely ignoring pve 100%. i know 3's isn't very active, but i'm not here for competitive gaming anymore, just passing time i guess with bg's and 2's . i've also never played 4.3 so recommendations would be nice. i was thinking sub rogue or spriest. vanilla, i was spriest and enh shaman. tbc i was spriest and ele shaman [dual wield broke my love for enh. forever -], wotlk i was spriest and rogue [although i did enjoy dk and warr], cata on this server i was mostly a mage for pve and spriest for pvp. and mop i used my spriest again but leveled a rogue as well when i was bored of priest or partner's weren't online.

Welcome back Crysis buddy!

Okay so pvp only. Rogues, Spriests both great classes for this patch I know they aren't working 100% (private servers,the classes never work 100% -),you could ask some good rogues/priests for some info about that.
The main problem recently was so much wintrading in both brackets and mmr abusing so players could get to higher rates. Thanks to Raster the wintraders where removed which is awesome,mmr abusers are still around here like 1 guy leaving the team after 10-20 wins and lowering his mmr then re-joining that team (3k rate team at 2k mmr vs a 1,3-5k team)...so yeh thats one of the major things in 2's.
In bg's theres a problem with people that won't put any effort in gearing new alts, so they join without any gear a.k.a. 50-80k HP people.

I mean if you need any more info just msg me on my dk.

Good to have you back!

0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 21-05-2013, 10:35:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Winterz explained most of the things.
I only wish to add that we are going to fix those MMR issues pretty soon and after that there shouldn't be anymore exploits regarding that.
Also, he talked about the Rogues and Spriests, which are pretty good at the moment, I wish to add that fire mages are strong at this moment due to some positive bug at Combusion.

@'Classes won't work 100%, because this is a private server':
I wish to add that, the classes aren't working 100% at the moment, but in the future, as more and more things get fixed, we'll be leaning towards that 100% working classes.

воронья
0 0

Rojman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2014 09:08)

Post Posted: 21-05-2013, 13:42:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a great example of the mmr exploits is that donor DK Ascheros 3100 rate and he is around 2200 mmr like wtf

0 0

fayewel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2014 11:21)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 21-05-2013, 14:39:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Raster wrote:
Winterz explained most of the things.
I only wish to add that we are going to fix those MMR issues pretty soon and after that there shouldn't be anymore exploits regarding that.
Also, he talked about the Rogues and Spriests, which are pretty good at the moment, I wish to add that fire mages are strong at this moment due to some positive bug at Combusion.

@'Classes won't work 100%, because this is a private server':
I wish to add that, the classes aren't working 100% at the moment, but in the future, as more and more things get fixed, we'll be leaning towards that 100% working classes.

i like to see mmr get fixed soon - and it makes my day actually -

i wanna ask if its true some classes have problem with weapon dmg scale?

0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 21-05-2013, 14:42:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No, everything is fine in that regard,

воронья
0 0

Hoofz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-05-2013 02:09)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-05-2013, 11:40:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ill just ask in here since making a new topic seemes too much for what i want to ask and its goind in the same general direction.

what are the hore/alliance rations on here and which faction has more good people in pve and/or pvp ?

0 0

Wintz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 00:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 28-05-2013, 18:21:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it's probably the same I mean its not like retail that you have a horde or ally dominating server

0 0

Hoofz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-05-2013 02:09)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-05-2013, 19:26:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if its the same im wondering where the horde is hiding i have not seen one toon from the opposing faction oO

and a very nice suprise was that in the whole time i got ganked 0 times by a high lvld char whereas on the server i played b4 you would get assraped like every 15-20 minutes

0 0

Mitza158

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2013 08:47)

Post Posted: 29-05-2013, 09:44:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I haven't played wow for like 6 months or so , and few weeks ago dlded and got back on freakz with my gf for the new patch. Idk it's pretty fun . New scripts for ds from time to time which is great if you ask me because you get to practice the tactics 1 by 1 and not get agglomerated by all these bosses at once , for ex um , lets say ds . Pvp is fun also , i play a rogue and a warrior ; rogues are awesome xD , warrs are hella' fun cuz they're more challangeing. My advice , give it a try -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-09-2024, 14:30:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x