User
Pass
2FA

[Alliance] "C O R E" guild (Exodus)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1278
Nikcho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2015 12:55)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-05-2013, 15:36:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings everybody. I am here on behalf of the rather newly formed guild(Apx. two months ago), named "C O R E".
"C O R E" is a PvE guild, formed by highly geared players from all around the world, including Bulgaria. We strive to achieve what we want, which usually is -- successful raids; no noobs, etc.
The rules are fairly simple, yet they can be tough yo follow if you don't know what you are doing. Failure to follow the rules WILL get you in trouble. If you constantly break the rules, you will get demoted or kicked.
The rules are the following:
Good performance is required during raids. If you fail, you may not get loot for the current raid. Also, if you keep being a noob, you will be removed as well.

Main spec is over Offspec

Players need to respect each others, because we won't allow any kind of dispute between guild members! We won't accept anything like that! Ever!

Make sure you PREPARE your gear for the upcoming raids -- gems, enchants, etc.!

Players with gear LOWER than 385, and that's the PVE gear - NOT PVP, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

Players are expected to come online at the appointed raiding time. If they can't come make sure to inform the Guild Master or some online Officer.!

If you Leave the guild or if you get kicked you won't be invited again!

If you've gained interest in the guild, and you would like to join, feel free to post below with the following format:
1) Your in-game name, class and race and why do you want to join C O R E.

2) Your Armory link.

3) Required to have 385 ilvl. People under 385 ilvl, but with good skill can apply a application form too, but for them we will do some more test, questions, etc.

4) Screenshot of your best dps / healing done in raid.

5) Write down something about yourself - age, your location, your raiding experience, your character.

If you have any questions for anything you can contact: Duxi, Kockar, Taxicoming and Nozzy through PM in-game.

We would like to thank you for your time reading this, and hopefully we'll see some nice applications! -

Last edited by Nikcho on 26-05-2013, 19:09:24; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Shamanicosu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2013 16:10)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-05-2013, 09:55:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) Your in-game name, class and race and why do you want to join C O R E.
Hi, i am a dwarf resto shaman named Shamanicosu and i would like to join this guild because i heard it is one of the best guilds on this server. Also i want to make new friends from all over the world

2) Your Armory link.
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Shamanicosu

3) Required to have 385 ilvl. People under 385 ilvl, but with good skill can apply a application form too, but for them we will do some more test, questions, etc.
i have 388 ilvl.
4) Screenshot of your best dps / healing done in raid.
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9365/wowscrnshot053113105113.jpg
Not my best healing but the most recent
5) Write down something about yourself - age, your location, your raiding experience, your character.
I am from Romania and i am 17 years old. I have played retail wow for a long time and i think i know almost every raid but i still need a few moments to remember particular things. I played shaman on retail wow too so i thought that i should continue playing shaman as it is a nice class to play. I am in highschool atm and will be able to play at night and in the morning.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 02-10-2024, 04:37:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x