User
Pass
2FA

Application for Core Guild.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message531
stth93

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-06-2014 06:04)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 29-05-2013, 17:57:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In-game name : Mayonnaise

Class, race : Human, Pve Frost Death Knight.

Why I want to join Core Guild : I heard that CORE guild is in top 5 pve guilds. As well as I give respect to both aspects of the game " Pve, PvP" Like raiding with cool people and communicate with other pve players.

Armory Link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Mayonnaise

DPS link : http://imageshack.us/f/90/launcher201305290828201.png/ if you can not see my dps you can zoom in, top right corner.

About myself: I've been playing wow for a quite long time already, I am very experienced with every aspect in the game "pve & pvp". I was in Whoracle guild before but since some people with high rank were acting like douches I decided to leave that guild myself. Though they were pretty nice guild when it comes to running a guild raid and I have been participating in guild runs.
I am talkative person sometimes I crack jokes sometimes and sometimes I can be mean every person has it within him/her self. I live in the United States; I am Russian 19 years old guy, time zone is -8. Please accept me the way I am, thank you.

Sorry I am posting this application 2nd time, Forgot to play Subject and couldn't find this topic in the forum.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 02 May 2016 20:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 22-09-2024, 05:22:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x