User
Pass
2FA

Rogue Daggers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message22392
wugi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-07-2013 16:38)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 20:20:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
I don't think they will fix the chain faster because you stopped voting. As Baldurx said, be patient. They said it will be fixed, and they usually don't make mistakes when saying something. Also, setting those quests to autocomplete is just dumb. If you want something, work for it.

They said that the chain would be fixata with the insertion of Hagara ... the chain does not seem to me fixata, but there Hagara.

It's not about not wanting to do quest , if you read the quest are very easy to do, so I offered to put them automatic.

The truth is that if the dagger are available many do not pay 100 euro for those legendary

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 20:33:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"the truth is that" if the quest were not meant to be fixed, the staff wouldnt say they will fix them in the first place.
"the truth is that" you are playing here for free and you dont have ANY right to demand anything.
"the truth is that" even at Blizzard, where the players are paying every month, people don't have such arrogant attitude.
"the truth is that" people won't donate, because they are greatfull for what they get and for the efforts the staff puts in this server. They will donate to get something(daggers, mace, axe i.e.)
"the truth is that" if you want to play in server with no bugs, where every dungeon is working,where donors guilds and arena teams don't exist, you are free to go to retail at any time.
ENOUGH with the qq already!

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 21:10:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dzvera wrote:
"the truth is that" if the quest were not meant to be fixed, the staff wouldnt say they will fix them in the first place.
"the truth is that" you are playing here for free and you dont have ANY right to demand anything.
"the truth is that" even at Blizzard, where the players are paying every month, people don't have such arrogant attitude.
"the truth is that" people won't donate, because they are greatfull for what they get and for the efforts the staff puts in this server. They will donate to get something(daggers, mace, axe i.e.)
"the truth is that" if you want to play in server with no bugs, where every dungeon is working,where donors guilds and arena teams don't exist, you are free to go to retail at any time.
ENOUGH with the qq already!

Look over here kids. This is how you asslick. Just watch this guy and learn from him.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

MadnessCaffe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-10-2013 11:59)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 21:12:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well I don't think he's *** licking, he's mostly right, but demand and offer is something that appears everywhere, even here, so people demand and it's the choice of the GMs if they offer.
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 21:17:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MadnessCaffe wrote:
Well I don't think he's *** licking, he's mostly right, but demand and offer is something that appears everywhere, even here, so people demand and it's the choice of the GMs if they offer.

Let them continue treating us like trash and we'll see how many players will stay here after july 1st.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 21:24:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just think all day about that, so you can be disappointed when that day comes.
Anyway, we do not want such discussions here, so don't start one.

What I want to add here is that, following your logic, we should've waited with the implemention of Hagara until we fixed the quests, guess that would've made everyone happy.

воронья
0 0

wugi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:00:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Raster wrote:
Just think all day about that, so you can be disappointed when that day comes.
Anyway, we do not want such discussions here, so don't start one.

What I want to add here is that, following your logic, we should've waited with the implemention of Hagara until we fixed the quests, guess that would've made everyone happy.

you could

1) Avoid announce that the quests were ready with Hagara
2) On the server there are hundreds of quests automatic, but you can not put these, at least until they are fixate, so, who's playing now go ahead and be ready when the new will do her good

I understand that you want to make money, everyone wants to earn in life, just do not take people like idiots

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:01:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:

Look over here kids. This is how you asslick. Just watch this guy and learn from him.

Architech wrote:

Let them continue treating us like trash and we'll see how many players will stay here after july 1st.

Actually I respect both my time and the time of others. Same goes for the work done. I am studing computer sciencies and know exactly how hard and complicated this job is. And btw a guys with skills and previuos experience like Shoker can easily find well paid job elsewhere. But he's still here coding new content for your ungrateful lazy asses. I guess you feel special and think of you as somehow more than the others. That people should be thankfull for your precious time spend among them.
:reality slap: you are not special! noone cares about you! you wont be missed if you are gone! get used to it!

and btw I am not the one with "the spoiled kid that cry if he don't get what he want, till someone gives it to him" behavior, kiddo.

0 0

wugi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:12:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dzvera wrote:
Architech wrote:

Architech wrote:

Actually I respect both my time and the time of others. Same goes for the work done. I am studing computer sciencies and know exactly how hard and complicated this job is. And btw a guys with skills and previuos experience like Shoker can easily find well paid job elsewhere. But he's still here coding new content for your ungrateful lazy asses. I guess you feel special and think of you as somehow more than the others. That people should be thankfull for your precious time spend among them.
:reality slap: you are not special! noone cares about you! you wont be missed if you are gone! get used to it!

and btw I am not the one with "the spoiled kid that cry if he don't get what he want, till someone gives it to him" behavior, kiddo.

do you really think that donations are only for the costs? a set costs 100 Euros, the same weapons, plus there's the advertising. someone makes money .. if they are not the developper does someone else ... alarm clock that you're not in the world of fairy tales

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:18:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

please tell me, how many sets did you bought so far ?

0 0

wugi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:21:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dzvera wrote:
please tell me, how many sets did you bought so far ?

then let's see ... if you do not buy the sets can not speak?
I also think to buy a set if I have a good service, but if I get taken for a ride I do not make donations.

P.S.

Votes and click on the site bring money, because they give publicity and advertising pays

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:27:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

talking how they rob people and how much profit they have - never donated a peny. *** hypocrite! nuff said!

0 0

wugi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:32:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dzvera wrote:
talking how they rob people and how much profit they have - never donated a peny. *** hypocrite! nuff said!

We see that you are an ignorant ... there is something called advertising, internet advertising pay according to click on the site and presences ... therefore, we all contribute. And I repeat to you, since you're so ***-licking do not understand, which is fine if they want to take the money, just do not have to make fun of people

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

Post Posted: 05-06-2013, 23:51:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am sure their main goal is to make fun of people. In your case they dont have to. You are doing the job pretty damn good!

0 0

Shortz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-03-2014 13:14)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 08:16:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I recently started a rouge so i didnt really cared about this quest chain. But now after i saw thouse daggers i WANT THEM ! Work Harder *Whoopish* * Whoopish*

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next    

The time now is 21-09-2024, 12:39:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x