User
Pass
2FA

Rogue Daggers
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message22394
Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 09:34:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If I was a dev, I'd stop the scripting for the chain quest just because of you ungrateful bastards. We are all playing here for free. Nothing stops you from going on a 100% scripted server called "retail" on which you PAY to play, or going on some less scripted private servers. Nothing you say here will speed up the process of scripting anything; except maybe "Hey I'm a programmer with experience on Trinity Core with same skills as Zohl and I'd like to join your dev team if you're willing to pay" but that's highly unlikely for any of you to say.
Bottom line is: Stop spamming here with "NEWS?!" because the *** chain WILL GET FIXED SOONER OR LATER, and you WILL live to that day.

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 10:03:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^ my point exactly

0 0

wugi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-07-2013 16:38)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 11:02:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay, I better stop talking, until you have the languages ​​of the staff attached to the *** you can not argue. To clarify, no one doubts the work of DEV, only I'm sorry to take the piss users.

P.S.

If I remember correctly for the script of the quests are talking about sql

0 0

Baldurx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2013 23:08)

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 13:32:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wugi wrote:
Okay, I better stop talking, until you have the languages ​​of the staff attached to the *** you can not argue. To clarify, no one doubts the work of DEV, only I'm sorry to take the piss users.

P.S.

If I remember correctly for the script of the quests are talking about sql

As many said before this post I am about to do,

STFU, your qq'ing is annoying as a spoiled little brat. Do you pay to play on this server? you play for free so be quite and enjoy. Or just go retail and spend 15$ a month +the games themselfs.......complaining won't help you.

0 0

Shortz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-03-2014 13:14)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 13:47:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

*Whoopishh* *Whoopishh* Work harder for my no life benefit !
(Now seriously who gives a rats *** ? Bigger issues on the plate !!)

0 0

MadnessCaffe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-10-2013 11:59)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 14:59:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Every caster can as well complain about Tarecgosa, you didn't die without dagger until now and you won't die without them. They are working on balancing classes and rogue isn't the most balanced one.
0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 17:26:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WTB forum mod to shift+delete/quick format this thread...

0 0

pleto

[Faydedeath]

(since 13-05-2019 18:01)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 18:07:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so much a*s k***ing!!! i understand the most of the ppl working to keep the srv up have exams and irl important stuff going on...but still...this should not hold the srv back...there are so many bugs ( class spell mechanics ) that need to be fixed...the lack of more @PvE content and the missing arenas/bgs that are not yet scripted create an overwhelming boredom regarding the gameplay atm...
As for the Rogue T1 daggers quest chain ..that was promised like some time ago, and the expected time was if i recall about 1 week untill release...but the person who was assigned to fix them as posted some time ago has exams ... so cause a guy has exams 2k players can't benefit on an improved gameplay...
Also i see so many ppl qqing cause rogues are sooo OP and stuff like that...well lets put it this way... rogues are a damage dealing class with 3/3 dps specs...from this 3 specs there is only one viable spec in pvp ( subtlety ) ...the other 2 having many broken spell and talent mechanics... and the only viable spec also has some broken mechanics like cheat death and so one...
From a PvE point of view the viable spec is combat which atm is low also comparing to other classes because of the spell and talent broken mechanics which havent been solved yet...
When u QQ about daggers cause u think u get oneshoted in PvP think about this way ...those daggers are the only viable weapons for subtlety and assasination PvE since we only get offhand dagger ( speed 1.4 at haggara ) ... the rest of the classes get PvE weapons ...casters have staff/dagger/mace platers have onehand axes and 2hand axe etc...
With all my wall of text been said ... cheers to all of u and w8ing on some new fixes!

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 19:17:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pleto wrote:
so much a*s k***ing!!! i understand the most of the ppl working to keep the srv up have exams and irl important stuff going on...but still...this should not hold the srv back...there are so many bugs ( class spell mechanics ) that need to be fixed...the lack of more @PvE content and the missing arenas/bgs that are not yet scripted create an overwhelming boredom regarding the gameplay atm...

Do you really think that "in background" is no one trying to fix something? If your answer is yes, well i'm really sure that you should rethink the whole thing. If you expect us to work here 745632 years per day, you are wrong again, maybe you are to selfish for making complainments. (I'm full with this garbage thrown in gm's faces, everyone makes what he is supposed to).
Quote:
As for the Rogue T1 daggers quest chain ..that was promised like some time ago, and the expected time was if i recall about 1 week untill release...but the person who was assigned to fix them as posted some time ago has exams ... so cause a guy has exams 2k players can't benefit on an improved gameplay...

There was no deadline given by any of us, only predictions/guesses, so you should w8 until it gets fixed.
Quote:
Also i see so many ppl qqing cause rogues are sooo OP and stuff like that...well lets put it this way... rogues are a damage dealing class with 3/3 dps specs...from this 3 specs there is only one viable spec in pvp ( subtlety ) ...the other 2 having many broken spell and talent mechanics... and the only viable spec also has some broken mechanics like cheat death and so one...
From a PvE point of view the viable spec is combat which atm is low also comparing to other classes because of the spell and talent broken mechanics which havent been solved yet...
When u QQ about daggers cause u think u get oneshoted in PvP think about this way ...those daggers are the only viable weapons for subtlety and assasination PvE since we only get offhand dagger ( speed 1.4 at haggara ) ... the rest of the classes get PvE weapons ...casters have staff/dagger/mace platers have onehand axes and 2hand axe etc...
With all my wall of text been said ... cheers to all of u and w8ing on some new fixes!

This is not about how op/not rogues are, the whole event is more complicated to script by low rank gms, and it request some support from devs.

On topic: Half of this event is semi-done (my pices of code + Zohl's should get merged in the following days (maybe more because i have other things to do, but i hope it will not take that much time), stay tuned and do not spam here anymore).

ETA: Until 2015.

0 0

Shortz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 20:05:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

More spam !! Feed my boring free time while i feed myself popcorn.

0 0

wugi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 21:31:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nexflame wrote:
pleto wrote:

Do you really think that "in background" is no one trying to fix something? If your answer is yes, well i'm really sure that you should rethink the whole thing. If you expect us to work here 745632 years per day, you are wrong again, maybe you are to selfish for making complainments. (I'm full with this garbage thrown in gm's faces, everyone makes what he is supposed to).
Quote:

There was no deadline given by any of us, only predictions/guesses, so you should w8 until it gets fixed.
Quote:

This is not about how op/not rogues are, the whole event is more complicated to script by low rank gms, and it request some support from devs.

On topic: Half of this event is semi-done (my pices of code + Zohl's should get merged in the following days (maybe more because i have other things to do, but i hope it will not take that much time), stay tuned and do not spam here anymore).

ETA: Until 2015.

As I understand you that you take care of the chain to fix the dagger.
I just want to ask a question and get a serious answer:

I followed the chain of wowhead and saw that, for the dagger 397 there is not much complicated to do (for the players). So I wonder, why not put autocomplete? There are many other quests autocomplete on the server, only in the chain of DK there are 4-5 (I do not know about you but I have not seen it the quest of the guns, nor that of the dragon, I hope that in light chapel) ...

Only this is my question and I would like an answer by the staff and not by kiss-*** that spamming here

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 21:51:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The answer is simple and is the same as for: Why don't we add tank & spank bosses.

From our perspective, this quest chain should be at least as much blizzlike as hagara is.

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 21:55:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

from my perspective demonology warlock should be as much bliizlike as its possible.but since they are not even close to that u can afford having not completely blizzlike quest chain

0 0

Shortz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 22:05:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegun wrote:
from my perspective demonology warlock should be as much bliizlike as its possible.but since they are not even close to that u can afford having not completely blizzlike quest chain

Ok now im on this guys side WORK NOW !

0 0

wugi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-06-2013, 23:30:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nexflame wrote:
The answer is simple and is the same as for: Why don't we add tank & spank bosses.

From our perspective, this quest chain should be at least as much blizzlike as hagara is.

ok, thanks for the reply, I just hope fixes it in a short time

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next    

The time now is 21-09-2024, 12:41:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x