User
Pass
2FA

Application
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3546
szurke

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2013 03:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-06-2013, 00:39:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hy! My name is Szilard Mihaly - My character name is Nerlyna its a Priest with good Pvp and Pve gear dps and heal also! A playin now in Dark Hungary.
I want to join in this Guild because my friends who played in Dark Hungary came here! This is the first thing. The second thing is: I want to play with brained ppl in instance and in arena too! I hate Pug raids and retard players!!! I playing this game more then 6years. The priest is my main but i know to play with alla classes just i dont play with Dk coz i hate it - Im 22years old i live in Romania But my own language is Hungaryan - I learning in an Actor school and my time is to short to play a lot. But when im online I will help everything what you need! I have Profession Tailoring. I think thats all - My english its so bad so plz forgive me for it - Thanks to read!

0 0

wowmaniac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2017 21:05)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 09-06-2013, 04:23:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

szurke wrote:
Hy! My name is Szilard Mihaly - My character name is Nerlyna its a Priest with good Pvp and Pve gear dps and heal also! A playin now in Dark Hungary.
I want to join in this Guild because my friends who played in Dark Hungary came here! This is the first thing. The second thing is: I want to play with brained ppl in instance and in arena too! I hate Pug raids and retard players!!! I playing this game more then 6years. The priest is my main but i know to play with alla classes just i dont play with Dk coz i hate it - Im 22years old i live in Romania But my own language is Hungaryan - I learning in an Actor school and my time is to short to play a lot. But when im online I will help everything what you need! I have Profession Tailoring. I think thats all - My english its so bad so plz forgive me for it - Thanks to read!

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Guild-Recruitment-and-Rules-t209681.html

Check it once again...

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 09-06-2013, 11:29:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are closed, Rejected

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

(since 27-08-2014 12:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 14-06-2013, 14:21:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there -
1) (Character name, race, class and your role(s). ) :
Name - Rinsemachine
Race - Human
Class - Priest
Role - Healer
2) (A screenshot or the armory link) :
Screenshot : http://imgur.com/lxoMYiH
Armory link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Rinsemachine
3) A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

I don't really have a screenshot with healing done actually.. But it is above 5 million healing done for sure (5 mil. is low btw).
Discipline :
1. http://imgur.com/arZBWHh - Talents.
2. http://imgur.com/xn3KgEa - Glyphs. Comment : Glyph for 18% more hit chance with smite and holyfire is really good for disc also,but i don't really like to use it.I also change between Glyph of Penance and Power Word:Shield or Glyph of Prayer of Healing.

Holy :
1.http://imgur.com/jIErh3q - Talents. Comment :Since Spirit of Redemption does not work i have one point left to put somewhere so i decided to put it on Veiled Shadows (1/2 - reduces cooldown of your shadowfiend by 30 seconds.).
2. http://imgur.com/K5bn3Un - Glyphs Comment : I prefer to use the current glyphs you see.I don't use glyph of Guardian Spirit because it is rarely usable spell only to outheal your target if it drops low,if it was AOE spell okay,but i don't really like that glyph as single target ability.

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.

Haha my favourite. -
Well my first PvE guild was The Cold Knights,I know many of Whoracle's players don't really like them,I don't also.I just joined it and at the same day there was guild raid 25heroic,and the interesting story begins here.We did 6 wipes at Yor Sahj with only 13-15% health dropped of him that means not even half of the health lol so it was just obvious that this is not the guild for me -.

Second Guild was C O R E , I heard this guild is doing serious raids with decent progresses,I asked for invite and i was accepted.I was raiding for about 2-3 weeks with them and I kinda enjoyed it but since i saw people in it are cocky and offensive to each other,especially in raids i don't really felt okay to stay in it,also there wasn't much communication during guild raids and that was the main reason why we did some really retarded wipes.Also after some time they stopped doing raids.

Third guild was Back to Rule.Disgusting.That is the only thing i can say(actually way way more things but i don't really want to swear here or being offensive at all lol).Just recently after i got invited in the guild many members told me that the guild master is raging in raids really serious,i took it like ( well k might be something fine) but when i joined raidcall it was just more than raging -.The guild orgarnisation was trash.Random DKP remove just because the guild master decided to lower your DKP gained until this moment and such things.The best moment was when my internet went down and i got guild kick because the guild master was in enrage form and he couldnt kill Hagara at 10n xD(just think about what im saying).After i got kicked the next day i got pm from the guild master,says " I think you know why you got kicked" i said no i don't know why,then he started describing some nerd stuff and after he understood my net had gone down he started asking me"plz plz plz plz come back plz i really need player like you plz" then i joined it again,then after one week raiding with this guild again i said,no *** this it's just impossible to raid with these people and i left it,then he pm'ed me saying "You know that you will not get invite again" (Dude you was the one who was asking me to join again lol not me -)

Since then i just joined my old guild made by myself and started PvPing again only.

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

What are you doing in your free time : Going out mostly,playing other games(WoW is my main game so im playing it the most),addicting myself more and more to facebook lol.
Your raid experience : My CATACLYSM raid experience is kinda well.In 4.0.6 i got almost full BwD , BoT progress(was ~full heroic).Regarding Dragon Soul..I have killed Morchok at all difficults (10n,25n,10hc,25hc),Yor Sahj (10n,25n,10hc,25hc), Hagara (10n,25n) as i said i couldnt find decent guild to kill her at heroic mode and i just did the normal modes with random raids.About Dragon Soul raid at all,I got Savior of Azzeroth in retail (You might know what that means - ) The only thing i can prove it is by linking armory because im not playing retail anymore and my account is locked,so i just can't prove it at all.

About your character :
Well im playing PvP the most since i started World of Warcraft.I have been 4x times #1 at 2v2 ladder (4.0.6),#3/4/5 at 3v3 Ladder (4.0.6) and #3 (3000 rated) at 2v2 ladder (4.3.4).I took 2nd place at the 2v2 tourney and achieved the title Challenger from it.In 4.0.6 as i said i was rank one so i was going to receive Vicious Gladiator title but unfortunately because of the 3v3 tourney and as some GM said that titles will not be rewarded this season due to some "Arena bracket abuses" (I've no clue what he was talking about) i didn't receive the title,recently a friend just wanted to donate for me so i just got my title anyways.

Why you want to join our guild :

As i said im a top player,i want everything perfect at high level.I heard from many people Whoracle is really the best PvE guild (including global chat players and also your cool guild members says it) and also your guild has made good impression to me that you're really decent guys.I also saw your videos fighting bosses in Dragon soul hard mode - and i really enjoyed them.Again,as i said already i'm a PvP player mainly and i think ive gotten some PvE talent also from all the hardcore PvP - And i'm really succesful in both PvP and PvE sides.Your guild members are also cool and friendly.

P.S. If you have some questions or you notice that i missed something and u want to know about it just pm me ingame or forum or simply reply to the post.
Good luck and thank you for being awesome.

Edit : I forgot to say something more about the guild.Your orgarnisation is perfect,I really like the loot way,the thing about if you're inactive.

New profile: Hawtydaboss
0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 14-06-2013, 14:48:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rinsemachine wrote:
Hello there -
1) (Character name, race, class and your role(s). ) :
Name - Rinsemachine
Race - Human
Class - Priest
Role - Healer
2) (A screenshot or the armory link) :
Screenshot : http://imgur.com/lxoMYiH
Armory link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Rinsemachine
3) A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

I don't really have a screenshot with healing done actually.. But it is above 5 million healing done for sure (5 mil. is low btw).
Discipline :
1. http://imgur.com/arZBWHh - Talents.
2. http://imgur.com/xn3KgEa - Glyphs. Comment : Glyph for 18% more hit chance with smite and holyfire is really good for disc also,but i don't really like to use it.I also change between Glyph of Penance and Power Word:Shield or Glyph of Prayer of Healing.

Holy :
1.http://imgur.com/jIErh3q - Talents. Comment :Since Spirit of Redemption does not work i have one point left to put somewhere so i decided to put it on Veiled Shadows (1/2 - reduces cooldown of your shadowfiend by 30 seconds.).
2. http://imgur.com/K5bn3Un - Glyphs Comment : I prefer to use the current glyphs you see.I don't use glyph of Guardian Spirit because it is rarely usable spell only to outheal your target if it drops low,if it was AOE spell okay,but i don't really like that glyph as single target ability.

Haha my favourite. -
Well my first PvE guild was The Cold Knights,I know many of Whoracle's players don't really like them,I don't also.I just joined it and at the same day there was guild raid 25heroic,and the interesting story begins here.We did 6 wipes at Yor Sahj with only 13-15% health dropped of him that means not even half of the health lol so it was just obvious that this is not the guild for me -.

Second Guild was C O R E , I heard this guild is doing serious raids with decent progresses,I asked for invite and i was accepted.I was raiding for about 2-3 weeks with them and I kinda enjoyed it but since i saw people in it are cocky and offensive to each other,especially in raids i don't really felt okay to stay in it,also there wasn't much communication during guild raids and that was the main reason why we did some really retarded wipes.Also after some time they stopped doing raids.

Third guild was Back to Rule.Disgusting.That is the only thing i can say(actually way way more things but i don't really want to swear here or being offensive at all lol).Just recently after i got invited in the guild many members told me that the guild master is raging in raids really serious,i took it like ( well k might be something fine) but when i joined raidcall it was just more than raging -.The guild orgarnisation was trash.Random DKP remove just because the guild master decided to lower your DKP gained until this moment and such things.The best moment was when my internet went down and i got guild kick because the guild master was in enrage form and he couldnt kill Hagara at 10n xD(just think about what im saying).After i got kicked the next day i got pm from the guild master,says " I think you know why you got kicked" i said no i don't know why,then he started describing some nerd stuff and after he understood my net had gone down he started asking me"plz plz plz plz come back plz i really need player like you plz" then i joined it again,then after one week raiding with this guild again i said,no *** this it's just impossible to raid with these people and i left it,then he pm'ed me saying "You know that you will not get invite again" (Dude you was the one who was asking me to join again lol not me -)

Since then i just joined my old guild made by myself and started PvPing again only.

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

What are you doing in your free time : Going out mostly,playing other games(WoW is my main game so im playing it the most),addicting myself more and more to facebook lol.
Your raid experience : My CATACLYSM raid experience is kinda well.In 4.0.6 i got almost full BwD , BoT progress(was ~full heroic).Regarding Dragon Soul..I have killed Morchok at all difficults (10n,25n,10hc,25hc),Yor Sahj (10n,25n,10hc,25hc), Hagara (10n,25n) as i said i couldnt find decent guild to kill her at heroic mode and i just did the normal modes with random raids.About Dragon Soul raid at all,I got Savior of Azzeroth in retail (You might know what that means - ) The only thing i can prove it is by linking armory because im not playing retail anymore and my account is locked,so i just can't prove it at all.

About your character :
Well im playing PvP the most since i started World of Warcraft.I have been 4x times #1 at 2v2 ladder (4.0.6),#3/4/5 at 3v3 Ladder (4.0.6) and #3 (3000 rated) at 2v2 ladder (4.3.4).I took 2nd place at the 2v2 tourney and achieved the title Challenger from it.In 4.0.6 as i said i was rank one so i was going to receive Vicious Gladiator title but unfortunately because of the 3v3 tourney and as some GM said that titles will not be rewarded this season due to some "Arena bracket abuses" (I've no clue what he was talking about) i didn't receive the title,recently a friend just wanted to donate for me so i just got my title anyways.

Why you want to join our guild :

As i said im a top player,i want everything perfect at high level.I heard from many people Whoracle is really the best PvE guild (including global chat players and also your cool guild members says it) and also your guild has made good impression to me that you're really decent guys.I also saw your videos fighting bosses in Dragon soul hard mode - and i really enjoyed them.Again,as i said already i'm a PvP player mainly and i think ive gotten some PvE talent also from all the hardcore PvP - And i'm really succesful in both PvP and PvE sides.Your guild members are also cool and friendly.

P.S. If you have some questions or you notice that i missed something and u want to know about it just pm me ingame or forum or simply reply to the post.
Good luck and thank you for being awesome.

Edit : I forgot to say something more about the guild.Your orgarnisation is perfect,I really like the loot way,the thing about if you're inactive.

Nice application ...done in the wrong place but its ok

Rinsemachine APROVED

0 0

buckili70

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2013 18:11)

Post Posted: 14-06-2013, 15:24:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
-Hello my charcater name is Buckili,human holy paladin.
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.
-http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Buckili
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
-this screanshot is old one ,becuase i am not ss that much - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vi04g7&s=5 , also this one is older when i played with some addons,but my PC start buging was them so i had to delete almost all addons https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/734785_572700472741192_1329537230_n.jpg -
-My previous guild was <Become A Legend> i didin't left them,someone hacked account of our guild master,and then he pick up everything from guild bank and also he kicked all players from the guild.
-Hey i am Nemanja but some people call me Cope.I'm 19 years old.I live in Serbia,Belgrade city.In my free time im playing football with my friend's,also sometimes when i pick up some money for sprays,i am making grafits on bilding wall's.Also some times i can be so angry,reasons ( wipes,fails on stupid stufs and etc ).
-Hero on this private server i started to play like 3-4 weeks ago and atm i got 391 pve gear,almost full cata pvp gear and 3/3 normal 1/3 hc, i was not in position to get better hc progress becuase my old guild was not that much good -
-I started to play this game on retali along years ago,in the end of (pre tbc-vanila),my first class with i started to learn how to play and etc was druid.I played with this class till end of wotlk,because i really liked that tree form,and when i saw post by bliizard that tree form will be cd in cataclysm i just started leveing and gearing up my pala.With paladin class i played of first catacysm day till i killed Deathwing on heroic mode,and then i stoped because of some irl problems,and when i fix thoes problems it was to late...they upgrade mop and i tryed to play it but i quited it after 16-20 days becuase of some shit stuff what they update.
-I was PvP players when i start playing this game till wotlk,when they relased wotlk i start playing more pve then pvp,becuase i started to like pve stufs and etc more then pvp.After some times i joined in best guild on realm who got Agalon,Mimiron,Yog'Saron 1st kill,thier gm really liked me becuase he was my arena partner,then i got with them toc25hc 5/5 realm 1st (Grand Crusader) title, icc25hc 12/12 realm 1st and Rs25 hc 1/1 realm 1st,after we killed halion guild started to going down,some ppl transvered in other guilds like Paragon,Envy,Method and etc,and after some time i start leveing holy pala on other realm (Jeadenar) there i joined in one good guild,i cleared with them bwd/bot/tot4w on hc mode before nerf,also got ragnaros hc and deathwing hc kill and then i stoped. -
-And ye i want to join your guild becuase thos pug raids , fails and etc is making me rage so much,i dont wana lose my nervs anymore,i want to find guild where is good players and i concant some ppl who is the best guild here and they told me on ally side that you are,so i maked apply for your guild,and also i saw that you are looking for holy pala so best holy pala on this realm will be welcome in your guild B)
-Sry for some litle english mistake -

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

(since 27-08-2014 12:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 14-06-2013, 15:38:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice application ...done in the wrong place but its ok

Rinsemachine APROVED[/quote]

Haha here you made me laugh a bit - You might have been like O.O when you saw it xD

New profile: Hawtydaboss
0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 15-06-2013, 12:09:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

buckili70 wrote:
-Hello my charcater name is Buckili,human holy paladin.
-http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Buckili
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
-this screanshot is old one ,becuase i am not ss that much - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vi04g7&&s=5 , also this one is older when i played with some addons,but my PC start buging was them so i had to delete almost all addons https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/734785_572700472741192_1329537230_n.jpg -
-My previous guild was <Become A Legend> i didin't left them,someone hacked account of our guild master,and then he pick up everything from guild bank and also he kicked all players from the guild.
-Hey i am Nemanja but some people call me Cope.I'm 19 years old.I live in Serbia,Belgrade city.In my free time im playing football with my friend's,also sometimes when i pick up some money for sprays,i am making grafits on bilding wall's.Also some times i can be so angry,reasons ( wipes,fails on stupid stufs and etc ).
-Hero on this private server i started to play like 3-4 weeks ago and atm i got 391 pve gear,almost full cata pvp gear and 3/3 normal 1/3 hc, i was not in position to get better hc progress becuase my old guild was not that much good -
-I started to play this game on retali along years ago,in the end of (pre tbc-vanila),my first class with i started to learn how to play and etc was druid.I played with this class till end of wotlk,because i really liked that tree form,and when i saw post by bliizard that tree form will be cd in cataclysm i just started leveing and gearing up my pala.With paladin class i played of first catacysm day till i killed Deathwing on heroic mode,and then i stoped because of some irl problems,and when i fix thoes problems it was to late...they upgrade mop and i tryed to play it but i quited it after 16-20 days becuase of some shit stuff what they update.
-I was PvP players when i start playing this game till wotlk,when they relased wotlk i start playing more pve then pvp,becuase i started to like pve stufs and etc more then pvp.After some times i joined in best guild on realm who got Agalon,Mimiron,Yog'Saron 1st kill,thier gm really liked me becuase he was my arena partner,then i got with them toc25hc 5/5 realm 1st (Grand Crusader) title, icc25hc 12/12 realm 1st and Rs25 hc 1/1 realm 1st,after we killed halion guild started to going down,some ppl transvered in other guilds like Paragon,Envy,Method and etc,and after some time i start leveing holy pala on other realm (Jeadenar) there i joined in one good guild,i cleared with them bwd/bot/tot4w on hc mode before nerf,also got ragnaros hc and deathwing hc kill and then i stoped. -
-And ye i want to join your guild becuase thos pug raids , fails and etc is making me rage so much,i dont wana lose my nervs anymore,i want to find guild where is good players and i concant some ppl who is the best guild here and they told me on ally side that you are,so i maked apply for your guild,and also i saw that you are looking for holy pala so best holy pala on this realm will be welcome in your guild B)
-Sry for some litle english mistake -

Buckili-APROVED

Posturi unite automat, 15-06-2013, 13:09:20

And from now on pls post applications only here or i wont aprove them

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Guild-Recruitment-and-Rules-t209681.html

0 0

delinquette

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-07-2017 13:33)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-06-2013, 14:52:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello
Name: Dune
Race: Human
Class: DK
Role: Tank
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/N5D5ONe
Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dune ( i don't know why armory show only pvp gear. but i put one screenshot with pve gear)
Hello, my name is Alex, i am 22 years old and i'm from Romania. I play wow for 5 years...What else can I say about me???

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 19-06-2013, 16:16:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

delinquette wrote:
Hello
Name: Dune
Race: Human
Class: DK
Role: Tank
Screenshot: http://imgur.com/N5D5ONe
Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Dune ( i don't know why armory show only pvp gear. but i put one screenshot with pve gear)
Hello, my name is Alex, i am 22 years old and i'm from Romania. I play wow for 5 years...What else can I say about me???

Dune - Accepted for testing.

Post here next time the applications or we will instantly reject them!

0 0

raxmid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2013 12:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-06-2013, 15:17:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Leerrooy,Human, Warrior MS dps. OS Tank.

Armory Link:
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Leerrooy

best dps screen pic i have
http://i44.tinypic.com/2i92nia.jpg

Spec:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2lo0tqx.jpg

Previous guild was my own guild, i left because it was going nowhere i did not join other guilds because they are unorganized.. i want to join this guild because i hear it is the best and would love to join your community.

i am 20 years old. i live in south africa. i play wow in my free time -( mainly from 17:00 ST im on during the week). i have done morchok and yor 25hc and 10 hc. i have been playing wow for 6 years now. i want to join your guild because it is the best. i am friend of buckili.
play time on warrior is 20 days on this server. i used to play warrior on another server a few years ago(MGA WOW).

Last edited by raxmid on 23-06-2013, 15:27:14; edited 1 time in total
0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2015 16:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-06-2013, 15:24:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Leerrooy - ACCEPTED for testing. Feel free to whisper one of the officers when you're online.

0 0

Favela

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2013 16:11)

Post Posted: 23-06-2013, 15:25:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character-Favela, human paladin, retry...
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Favela
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n4wiok&s=5
The Apex-i left because there was no ppl online for raids
HIi my name is NIkola i'm 24year old and i come from Serbia...in free time i ply wow ofc =D 3year's playing wow(2yers pala and rouge, 1year blood dk exp) i was on molten for that time but i came on this server because many bug's on molten...on this server i killed yor on hc in rly short time ply here, i know all hc tack for released bosses and for the ones that will come...from Whoracle i know Buckili that's my friend since I started to play wow...I hope to be a good reinforcements for ur gild..

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2015 16:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-06-2013, 15:31:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Favela - ACCEPTED. Also contact one of the officers for invite.

0 0

Darkuser

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-06-2013 14:17)

Post Posted: 23-06-2013, 16:07:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role: Rebolo, Dwarf, Enhancemend Shamam

2)A screenshot or the Armory link. : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Rebolo

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done. : Sry Guys i dont have a sceenshot from this atm but i was raiding with u last week in ds 25 hc and i was in the top 10 of dps and dmg done. I can easy do 27k dps in 10 man and 35k dps in 25 man (depends on boss tactics).

4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild: Well i am 18 years old and i live in germany i am playing wow since 5 years now and i startet with tbc later wotlk and when catacylsm got released i startet playing on retail did dragon sould 10n clear several times. I createt my character Rebolo in march 2012 thats where i joined the server from then i did only pvp with it but since i was a part from Become a Legend or later The Apex guild i startet to gear my Shaman with pve and now i got the achiv Morchok and Yor Sahj Heroic http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/wowscrnshot062r3qjx8sy45.jpg
(quality is not very good but i think u can read it -. Ok so far from my site i heared that u guys are looking for enhancemend shamans atm so i just wanted to tell u that i am interested to join the guild and want to support u guys inthe future.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Debbi, 08 July 2013 12:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 01-10-2024, 15:44:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x