User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] Gearing ALT without being in the raid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2217
valeriu28

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2017 17:13)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-07-2013, 12:52:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description:
Dovada / Proof:

I don't really know how to put this out , which is why I didnt complete the form above basically theres this bug for long time ago since 4.0.6 i think where people get loot with their alts by reloging and getting invited in the specific raid , even tho they didn't do anything on it at all they can just play on their main char and say " I'm rolling for my -100 ilvl hunter , cuz my hunter is vp capped " (other hunters being in the raids losing to some idiot that's not even logged on the specific char ) ; I talked to some peopel and supposedly its fixed but its not trust me I've been into a pug and I don't recall the details but what i just said above happened to me and its like the biggest spoil to raids that i ever seen ; I can try and get some proof , but it would prolly be easyer to just invis join some raids even in guilds and see how many people gear/abuse this dumb bug .

0 0

Igap

[Spellet noob]

(since 16-04-2014 23:47)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 13-07-2013, 13:31:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This bug was on every server I was playing on so i bet there is no way to fix that ;d Or it's hard enough to don't waste time on that.

0 0

cincila

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2015 17:12)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-07-2013, 18:15:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its not a bug the player comes with alt and gets the same id as all raid.thats why he is elligible to loot stuff.also since he gets id its nothing bad.its same if he would go to with that char and iten would drop for him.. And furthermore wgats the difference for you ? Its always main spec and then offspec.if no one needs then disenchant or alt roll.its better do be generous and givr item for alt than disenchant/ leave it
0 0

remynarx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2014 06:02)

Post Posted: 13-07-2013, 21:03:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if what you are saying would be put in practice then imagine this scene: you have 9 friends and decide to go in ds 10N, one boss down (out of 4 soon) and 3 of your buddies are in the same town and their net provider suddenly stops "providing" them net. well if your system would be implemented you go home with a one boss cd (and imagine if this happens on a thursday xD) and some joy that would be, right? because no one can enter and get the cd you're on xD so unless ya get ya arse in a decent guild and make some friends, don`t pug... AT ALL (or do it and DO NOT cry about it) -
0 0

LightPaladin

[.: -Light Inside- :.]

(since 25-01-2022 20:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 13-07-2013, 21:06:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think he's suggesting making the boss unlootable by people who didn't participate in the boss kill.

At the moment, you can loot the boss after taking the cooldown (and relogging if needed), even if you didn't participate in the killing.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark;
I was born in it, molded by it." - Bane (The Dark Knight Rises)

0 0

valeriu28

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2017 17:13)

Post Posted: 14-07-2013, 10:18:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

LightPaladin wrote:
I think he's suggesting making the boss unlootable by people who didn't participate in the boss kill.

At the moment, you can loot the boss after taking the cooldown (and relogging if needed), even if you didn't participate in the killing.

Exactly it ruins so much of the gearing of alts there are certain people don't even raid with a char till certain point .. when they're main geared em enough .

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 24-11-2013, 00:44:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed by Shocker.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Rage., 23 November 2013 22:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-09-2024, 13:54:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x