User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Dragon Soul Zon'ozz Psychic Drain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message496
Ulver

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2015 13:54)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 30-07-2013, 20:15:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead :

Code:
Now, the fun of the fight is ping pong. Zon'ozz will spawn the Void of the Unmaking (henceforth, ping pong ball) in a spot IN FRONT OF HIM. He won't do any special ability without the ping pong ball being active,

Also to add, drain does have one time and one time only where it's not random, any time black phase ends, Psychic Drain cd is disabled until the ball spawns, to prevent it from ever being first, after the ball is summoned, first drain is always 8.5 seconds after ball exactly, never off by even a second. this drain is awlays dead on and hard coded this way, it is the only one that's this way so remember that secret ;)

Bug : On Freakz Zonozz casts Psychic Drain before he spawns the ball. Sometimes the Drain occurs 2 seconds before the Ball and hits the entire raid.

0 0

mitzu

[Freakazoid]

(since 05-11-2015 23:41)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 30-07-2013, 20:35:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is already a topic for this boss.

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Dragon-Soul-Warlord-Zon-ozz-t241622.html

-
-
-
-> Visit my GSM store <-

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mitzu, 30 July 2013 18:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-09-2024, 20:13:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x