User
Pass
2FA

100 VP
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4080
Moldust

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-05-2014 08:33)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-08-2013, 19:04:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So for some ppls they dont even get 100 VP cuz they didnt voted last 2 weeks ? Damn that is not fair.
0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 01-08-2013, 21:50:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

More luck next time! /cheer

0 0

fayewel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2014 11:21)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 01-08-2013, 22:52:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moldust wrote:
So for some ppls they dont even get 100 VP cuz they didnt voted last 2 weeks ? Damn that is not fair.

cry me a river

0 0

burnoutelite

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2014 03:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-08-2013, 02:42:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is absolutely fair man.. If you support the server, you got a bonus. How is that not fair? Support the server. Better luck next time bro.
0 0

gazza26

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2020 07:57)

Post Posted: 05-08-2013, 13:42:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So what about the people who donate but didnt vote ? mmmmm why didnt we get 100VP ?

Just asking -

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 06-08-2013, 00:30:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why is everyone so *** glued on to the *** points?????? For *** sake, people... You are not even supposed to have these extra 100 points because of a 3 days worth of database! I haven't donated once in my entire freakz game time and I haven't voted in the last... well... maybe couple of months, I don't remember, but I sure haven't voted in the last 2 weeks. Why the *** don't I see this as "oooooooh, so damn unfair"... Stop crying about some retarded points god damn it. EXPECT EVERYTHING FROM A PRIVATE SERVER! EVERYTHING! From a crash + one day roll back to a crash + full database loss.

And by the way, all donors who lost donated items have recieved their stupid donor points back as a refund. What more do you want?

P.S. There should be a rule which forbids complaining about such bonus points.

0 0

gazza26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-08-2013, 08:27:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lol im pretty sure there is a rule against your lack of vocabulary , by that i mean , every second word is a swear word , that usually means that the person , well they stupid and aren't able to find the appropriate wording.

PS : Don't use God's name in vein , respect everyone , it is in the rules u want everyone to follow -

Thank you for your valuable input .

0 0

fayewel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2014 11:21)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 06-08-2013, 18:43:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shhnedo wrote:
Why is everyone so *** glued on to the *** points?????? For *** sake, people... You are not even supposed to have these extra 100 points because of a 3 days worth of database! I haven't donated once in my entire freakz game time and I haven't voted in the last... well... maybe couple of months, I don't remember, but I sure haven't voted in the last 2 weeks. Why the *** don't I see this as "oooooooh, so damn unfair"... Stop crying about some retarded points god damn it. EXPECT EVERYTHING FROM A PRIVATE SERVER! EVERYTHING! From a crash + one day roll back to a crash + full database loss.

And by the way, all donors who lost donated items have recieved their stupid donor points back as a refund. What more do you want?

no1 read whole post im sure -

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

Post Posted: 07-08-2013, 00:21:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

gazza26 wrote:
Lol im pretty sure there is a rule against your lack of vocabulary

Okay, Mr. Vocabulary.

gazza26 wrote:
by that i mean , every second word is a swear word , that usually means that the person , well they stupid and aren't able to find the appropriate wording.

If you're actually judging from a single post in the most pointless thread ever, I'll just say: "You really don't know me." If we all follow the same logic, I could just reply with something like: "Yoooooo, duude, you've got nothing relevant to say so you start writing essays about people's vocabulary? That's damn low... You worthless"

gazza26 wrote:
PS : Don't use God's name in vein , respect everyone , it is in the rules u want everyone to follow -

Ooookay, maybe I went a lil' bit overboard with the whole "GAD DANG IT" thing, but if you seriously think crying over some silly points, which are there just because this is a PRIVATE SERVER, deserves respect, you're as much of a joke as the post I just broke down.

Get a freaking grip. I can play all nice with everyone, but I seriously dislike pointless QQing. This is the Internet, THE INTERNET, T-H-E I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T, get it? And the server yo.. WE are all playing on is called PRIVATE for a reason. You get everything here for free and it's your freaking choice whether you want to DONATE(willingly give mone to someone) for this server or not. You must ALWAYS keep in mind the possibility of serious problems which could lead to serious/irreversible damage.

And if you still haven't noticed, every time something bad happens to Exodus/Genesis there's a reasonable compensation. FOR EVERYONE. Most of you are just too retarded to understand that no PLAYER has rights to demand ANYTHING! You just check in with staff members when you think there's a problem and if they say no, it means you just don't qualify! Deal with it!

Now let me get back to your "post". You really don't have anything decent to say so you go and stick yourself to me(who you are absolutely unfamiliar with) and try to squeeze a couple of rows out of your empty mind? Dude, I don't know why I even bother. You're pathetic. You're defending people who demand USELESS STUFF! If you want to be so useful, why don't you just go and make a couple of bug reports? Or, let's say, donate A WHOLE SERVER MACHINE to Shocker? Or find some more people worthy of being staff members who can actually spend even more time on both relms and ensure accidents like the last one are brought down to minimum? WHY DON'T YOU GO FREAKING DO SOMETHING?? Because you're just full of demands, like 90% of the population of Exodus(that much I know, personal experience). Going all-out here: When you show me ATLEAST one QQ post that has my name on it, I'll gladly ask for a permanent ingame/forum ban and deletion of ALL my characters(2 accounts)!

fayewel wrote:
no1 read whole post im sure

If people knew the actual meaning of the word "forum", they would read every single word. People ask the same questions all the time without even thinking that there could actually be someone else before them. That's why we have the forum, to store given questions and their answers. Second reason is to just ask for information when appropriate posts are not present. Third, create controlled areas of the forum exclusively for spam games.

Everything around us is so easy to comprehend when we put some thought to it. You don't understand anything by simply sitting with your hands tied behind your back.

0 0

gazza26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-08-2013, 11:10:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shhnedo wrote:
gazza26 wrote:
Lol im pretty sure there is a rule against your lack of vocabulary

Okay, Mr. Vocabulary.

gazza26 wrote:
by that i mean , every second word is a swear word , that usually means that the person , well they stupid and aren't able to find the appropriate wording.

If you're actually judging from a single post in the most pointless thread ever, I'll just say: "You really don't know me." If we all follow the same logic, I could just reply with something like: "Yoooooo, duude, you've got nothing relevant to say so you start writing essays about people's vocabulary? That's damn low... You worthless"

gazza26 wrote:

Ooookay, maybe I went a lil' bit overboard with the whole "GAD DANG IT" thing, but if you seriously think crying over some silly points, which are there just because this is a PRIVATE SERVER, deserves respect, you're as much of a joke as the post I just broke down.

Get a freaking grip. I can play all nice with everyone, but I seriously dislike pointless QQing. This is the Internet, THE INTERNET, T-H-E I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T, get it? And the server yo.. WE are all playing on is called PRIVATE for a reason. You get everything here for free and it's your freaking choice whether you want to DONATE(willingly give mone to someone) for this server or not. You must ALWAYS keep in mind the possibility of serious problems which could lead to serious/irreversible damage.

And if you still haven't noticed, every time something bad happens to Exodus/Genesis there's a reasonable compensation. FOR EVERYONE. Most of you are just too retarded to understand that no PLAYER has rights to demand ANYTHING! You just check in with staff members when you think there's a problem and if they say no, it means you just don't qualify! Deal with it!

Now let me get back to your "post". You really don't have anything decent to say so you go and stick yourself to me(who you are absolutely unfamiliar with) and try to squeeze a couple of rows out of your empty mind? Dude, I don't know why I even bother. You're pathetic. You're defending people who demand USELESS STUFF! If you want to be so useful, why don't you just go and make a couple of bug reports? Or, let's say, donate A WHOLE SERVER MACHINE to Shocker? Or find some more people worthy of being staff members who can actually spend even more time on both relms and ensure accidents like the last one are brought down to minimum? WHY DON'T YOU GO FREAKING DO SOMETHING?? Because you're just full of demands, like 90% of the population of Exodus(that much I know, personal experience). Going all-out here: When you show me ATLEAST one QQ post that has my name on it, I'll gladly ask for a permanent ingame/forum ban and deletion of ALL my characters(2 accounts)!

fayewel wrote:
no1 read whole post im sure

If people knew the actual meaning of the word "forum", they would read every single word. People ask the same questions all the time without even thinking that there could actually be someone else before them. That's why we have the forum, to store given questions and their answers. Second reason is to just ask for information when appropriate posts are not present. Third, create controlled areas of the forum exclusively for spam games.

Everything around us is so easy to comprehend when we put some thought to it. You don't understand anything by simply sitting with your hands tied behind your back.

This is just for you , hope it helps

Have you ever noticed how you breathe when you feel relaxed? The next time you are relaxed, take a moment to notice how your body feels. Or think about how you breathe when you first wake up in the morning or just before you fall asleep. Breathing exercises can help you relax, because they make your body feel like it does when you are already relaxed.

Deep breathing is one of the best ways to lower stress in the body. This is because when you breathe deeply it sends a message to your brain to calm down and relax. The brain then sends this message to your body. Those things that happen when you are stressed, such as increased heart rate, fast breathing, and high blood pressure, all decrease as you breathe deeply to relax.1

Key points

The way you breathe affects your whole body. Breathing exercises are a good way to relax, reduce tension, and relieve stress.
Breathing exercises are easy to learn. You can do them whenever you want, and you don't need any special tools or equipment to do them.
You can do different exercises to see which work best for you.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

Post Posted: 12-08-2013, 13:48:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can't think of anything decent to say, can you? Seriously, go see a doctor. It just so happens I have relatives working in the hospital.
You know I could just press the caps lock button, sit down on a comfy chair and just let my fingers do the talking, don't you? This "advice" you're trying to give... why would I need it if I don't feel stressed? You can't judge about a person's stress level just by some text on a forum. That's just wrong. In my opinion typing doesn't cause stress, no matter who you're typing to. You just can't think of a way to justify your useless comments...

This is just for you, I hope it REALLY helps: Lay off the games/forums and go spend some time with the family you have, if you truely have one, and stop trying to be a psychologist... you're not good at it.

P.S. The way you're donating/picking doesn't speak too good for you. This is money you're talking about. Maybe you should try the "breathing" thing before actually picking an item from the donation shop. It may calm you down and make you see what you're buying.

0 0

gazza26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-08-2013, 14:44:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moldust wrote:

shhnedo wrote:
You can't think of anything decent to say, can you? Seriously, go see a doctor. It just so happens I have relatives working in the hospital.
You know I could just press the caps lock button, sit down on a comfy chair and just let my fingers do the talking, don't you? This "advice" you're trying to give... why would I need it if I don't feel stressed? You can't judge about a person's stress level just by some text on a forum. That's just wrong. In my opinion typing doesn't cause stress, no matter who you're typing to. You just can't think of a way to justify your useless comments...

This is just for you, I hope it REALLY helps: Lay off the games/forums and go spend some time with the family you have, if you truely have one, and stop trying to be a psychologist... you're not good at it.

P.S. The way you're donating/picking doesn't speak too good for you. This is money you're talking about. Maybe you should try the "breathing" thing before actually picking an item from the donation shop. It may calm you down and make you see what you're buying.

You mean truly ? or truely ?
First off your remarks come across very judgmental, Who gives you the right to swear at people asking about the 100 VP? Who do you think you are?
Secondly, I do have a family, keep them out of your little ignorant mouth, I can guarantee you that you wouldn't say these things to me in my face, I would give you the biggest hiding of your life , GET respect for people , that's what I was trying to tell you , no use coming on a forum and venting at people for asking a question , all because you have a miserable life.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

Post Posted: 12-08-2013, 19:08:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You know, at first I thought you're just wasting time here, but you're actually amusing me. So here I go again:

gazza26 wrote:
Who gives you the right to swear at people asking about the 100 VP? Who do you think you are?

Sure I don't have the rights. What about demanding something you aren't eligible for? Requirements were clearly stated. Who are WE(not just me/you) to demand more? And what about HOSPITALITY? All this time you fail to comprehend that WE ARE ALL GUESTS HERE. Here and in any other private server.

gazza26 wrote:
Secondly, I do have a family, keep them out of your little ignorant mouth, I can guarantee you that you wouldn't say these things to me in my face, I would give you the biggest hiding of your life

First off, you clearly have a problem understanding people, because I never mean to insult anyone's family. You're merely losing a grip on reality.
Second, me being ignorant? Do you even understand the words you're using? So far everything I said was based on facts. I've provided enough in my previous posts. Maybe I just didn't copy/paste or link all your posts, but they're there for everyone to see. What have YOU got on me?
Third, a hiding? Seriously? And I should be... what... scared? For real, I'm actually really sorry I'm not there to see this. And yes, I would tell you that in the face. You know why? Because you absolutely MUST have more important things in life than casual gaming. Hell, I'll just go ahead and bet my balls on it. And hell again, if you actually knew what my tone is you'd actually consider it as a simple advice, like everyone I talk to(in person). In the end, that beating you're promising over the internet doesn't count for shit, ok?

gazza26 wrote:
GET respect for people , that's what I was trying to tell you, no use coming on a forum and venting at people for asking a question , all because you have a miserable life.

Get respect you say? I have respect for people who deserve it. And you are really not the person who should be teaching me that. I already have a father. A decent person who doesn't spend his money carelessly, and by that I mean he doesn't go to the store and accidentally buy a hammer instead of toothbrush(just for example), like you do with your own donations. He thought me almost everything I know about life. "Asking a question"? Ok, do you go to the butcher's and ask if they sell furniture? Do you go to the library and ask if they have cars on sale? I really hope you don't. Just like this thread. Why don't people get points if they didn't vote in the last 2 weeks????????//??? Because there are(well... were) clear conditions which you just had to meet in order to get points. No need to even ask stupid questions about it. This is a no brainer damn it......
Almost forgot my life there. The life I have is good enough FOR ME. I save up on money when I need to(from my parents/freelance stuff/scholarships), I spend my money when I need to, I'm doing everything I'm asked to, as long as it's sensible, I have friends(good ones), I have fun with them, hell, I'll soon have a job and I won't be that much dependant on my parents, I'm freaking 19, but most of all, I'm using my head(the one on my shoulders).

Go ahead and keep throwing crap at me. I'll be happy to clear it up and counter your unstable logic. Well, maybe not, but still. As I said in the beginning, you're just amusing me. It's a little bit irritating, but still amusing. Trust me, I'm good at this stuff. If you decide to back off and put your mind into what i'm telling you for a change, I'll understand, it ain't difficult to find something else to cheer me up.

До свидания!

@calmdown
Do you know how much I love worthless individuals like you? Walking around, giving negative votes and typing in the most brainless reason ".i.", and thinking what? That people take you seriously? That someone feels offended by two dots and a letter "i" between them? You're hilarious and at the same time pathetic. We don't need you to show us how puny your weiner is. It's obvious enough. Atleast some people here, unlike you, have the guts to lead a conversation. And if you really think that everyone you downrate cares about some forum reputation... you seriously need to get a life. Forum rep is merely a reflection of people's thoughts, but because of little kids like you it's now twisted beyond recognition. Now go drink a cup of water if you know where to find it and ask mommy for a bed time story.

Last edited by shhnedo on 14-08-2013, 19:44:02; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Thormund

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2013 10:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-08-2013, 08:29:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

fayewel wrote:
shhnedo wrote:

no1 read whole post im sure -

I did - and I agree

0 0

gazza26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-08-2013, 08:47:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shhnedo wrote:
You know, at first I thought you're just wasting time here, but you're actually amusing me. So here I go again:

gazza26 wrote:
Who gives you the right to swear at people asking about the 100 VP? Who do you think you are?

Sure I don't have the rights. What about demanding something you aren't eligible for? Requirements were clearly stated. Who are WE(not just me/you) to demand more? And what about HOSPITALITY? All this time you fail to comprehend that WE ARE ALL GUESTS HERE. Here and in any other private server.

gazza26 wrote:
Secondly, I do have a family, keep them out of your little ignorant mouth, I can guarantee you that you wouldn't say these things to me in my face, I would give you the biggest hiding of your life

First off, you clearly have a problem understanding people, because I never mean to insult anyone's family. You're merely losing a grip on reality.
Second, me being ignorant? Do you even understand the words you're using? So far everything I said was based on facts. I've provided enough in my previous posts. Maybe I just didn't copy/paste or link all your posts, but they're there for everyone to see. What have YOU got on me?
Third, a hiding? Seriously? And I should be... what... scared? For real, I'm actually really sorry I'm not there to see this. And yes, I would tell you that in the face. You know why? Because you absolutely MUST have more important things in life than casual gaming. Hell, I'll just go ahead and bet my balls on it. And hell again, if you actually knew what my tone is you'd actually consider it as a simple advice, like everyone I talk to(in person). In the end, that beating you're promising over the internet doesn't count for shit, ok?

gazza26 wrote:
GET respect for people , that's what I was trying to tell you, no use coming on a forum and venting at people for asking a question , all because you have a miserable life.

Get respect you say? I have respect for people who deserve it. And you are really not the person who should be teaching me that. I already have a father. A decent person who doesn't spend his money carelessly, and by that I mean he doesn't go to the store and accidentally buy a hammer instead of toothbrush(just for example), like you do with your own donations. He thought me almost everything I know about life. "Asking a question"? Ok, do you go to the butcher's and ask if they sell furniture? Do you go to the library and ask if they have cars on sale? I really hope you don't. Just like this thread. Why don't people get points if they didn't vote in the last 2 weeks????????//??? Because there are(well... were) clear conditions which you just had to meet in order to get points. No need to even ask stupid questions about it. This is a no brainer damn it......
Almost forgot my life there. The life I have is good enough FOR ME. I save up on money when I need to(from my parents/freelance stuff/scholarships), I spend my money when I need to, I'm doing everything I'm asked to, as long as it's sensible, I have friends(good ones), I have fun with them, hell, I'll soon have a job and I won't be that much dependant on my parents, I'm freaking 19, but most of all, I'm using my head(the one on my shoulders).

Go ahead and keep throwing crap at me. I'll be happy to clear it up and counter your unstable logic. Well, maybe not, but still. As I said in the beginning, you're just amusing me. It's a little bit irritating, but still amusing. Trust me, I'm good at this stuff. If you decide to back off and put your mind into what i'm telling you for a change, I'll understand, it ain't difficult to find something else to cheer me up.

До свидания!

@calmdown
Do you know how much I love worthless individuals like you? Walking around, giving negative votes and typing in the most brainless reason ".i.", and thinking what? That people take you seriously? That someone feels offended by two dots and a letter "i" between them? You're hilarious and at the same time pathetic. We don't need you to show us how puny your weiner is. It's obvious enough. Atleast some people here, unlike you, have the guts to lead a conversation. And if you really think that everyone you downrate cares about some forum reputation... you seriously need to get a life. Forum rep is merely a reflection of people's thoughts, but because of little kids like you it's now twisted beyond recognition. Now go drink a cup of water if you know where to find it and ask mommy for a bed time story.

lol

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 05-05-2024, 00:16:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x