User
Pass
2FA

Ironhill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message444
Iron_hill

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-08-2013 08:02)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-08-2013, 20:48:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
Ironhill, Human, Protection paladin
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Ironhill
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
ok i am tank.
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.
i am in C O R E right now.i wanna leave because they are inactive atm and i like guild runs in all difficulty.
another problem is :the guild member dont speak english often.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
i am 18 years olds boy.i live in Iran.i play wow most times in my free time or swiming.
i know tanking at all boss just dont know about heroic of Warlord zon'ozz because i dont tried.

0 0

Onuta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2018 17:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 12:59:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

good job u missed the recruit thread / facepalm

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-06-2024, 02:40:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x