User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitments
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5557
stunkata_vip

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-09-2013 15:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-08-2013, 19:15:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a. Race :Night Elf
b. Character name : Emaaxxina
c. Class : Druid
d. Specs : Main Feral DPS /OS Resto (not Pretty geared)

2. Armory link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Emaaxxina

3. Screenshot with your dps / Best heal in raid : http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/729/6488729O.jpg

4. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them : I was in Ejusdem Generis in 4.0.6 but leader remove me Reason(gived acc on my brother for any mail and canceled inv for any BWD ,, and this is ACC trade ) no comment. After this i going in Opus Dei for 4 month in 4.3.4 after this transvered any char to international realm to play with my old friends in this realm.

5. At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild : I'm 18 year man,live in bulgaria.In free time i relaxing with friends.All boss norm(defeat) dont have achievment for "Hagara the Stormbinder" and "Zon'ozz" becouse i stop wow for 2-3 month in summer immediately after spawn on Hagara the Stormbinder.Now i serching good pve English speaking guild and seeing 2-3 member from Freedom with pretty gear and asking with 1-2 member for guild and they recommend it.

0 0

Hexxycutie

[Sociopath Δ]

(since 08-07-2017 09:15)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 26-08-2013, 20:46:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted, Whisper 1 officer ingame for invite !

Bipolar teenager.

Tumblr

0 0

robert2905

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-03-2022 15:58)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 29-08-2013, 08:52:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a

Last edited by robert2905 on 29-08-2013, 11:10:41; edited 1 time in total
0 0

dragunov

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2022 17:03)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 29-08-2013, 09:28:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a.Race:Dwarf
b:Character name:Nikonov
c.Class:Warrior
d.Spec: Main -Arms ,Off - Protection (Dar nu am experienta)

2.Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Nikonov
3.Screenshot with your dps :56K Zon'ozz 25n ( nu am screenshoturi,nu prea obisnuiesc sa fac)
4. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them:ParagoN,stateam acolo cu toti prietenii mei dar ne-am decis sa mergem in alte guilduri.(pe 4.3 am stat numai in ParagoN)
5.At the end write down something about yourself:
What are you doing in your free time : Ies afara sau stau pe wow -.
Raiding Experience:-Am facut numai cu globalul pana acum.
-Am facut toti bossii pe normal si Yor'sahj+Morchok pe hc. ( stiu tacticile la Hagara hc si in mare parte Zon'ozz hc)

Last edited by dragunov on 29-08-2013, 16:29:38; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ask the Arrows

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2016 12:36)

Post Posted: 29-08-2013, 12:16:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted for tests .

This narcissism is a system to intimidate
Perpetuating overcompensating your self hate.

0 0

nidzo998

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2016 15:27)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-08-2013, 22:33:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Race - Worgen

2. Character Name - Rally

3. Class - Druid

4. Specs - Resto / Tank

5. Armory Link - http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Rally ( atm its displayed tank gear, but maybe resto gear will shown when u check it, if not u can check my gear ingame )

6. Screenshot with your dps / Best heal in raid - Dont have one atm but i do from 8-30k hps depends of fight and other healers

7. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them - I was in Whoracle, and i got kicked when new GM camed and he was doing guild purge so he kicked half of the members, and i was like 385 at that time.. Also i was in Forsaken Knights recently but i leaved bcs we couldnt even kill yor 25n guild run -.-

8. At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild - I'm from BiH,
16 years old.. The reason i want to join your guild is because i want to join a raiding guild who succesfully do raids, and i heard that this guild is good and its developing fast -

0 0

Chinoechinu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2014 05:47)

Post Posted: 30-08-2013, 06:49:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nidzo998 wrote:
1. Race - Worgen

2. Character Name - Rally

3. Class - Druid

4. Specs - Resto / Tank

5. Armory Link - http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Rally ( atm its displayed tank gear, but maybe resto gear will shown when u check it, if not u can check my gear ingame )

6. Screenshot with your dps / Best heal in raid - Dont have one atm but i do from 8-30k hps depends of fight and other healers

7. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them - I was in Whoracle, and i got kicked when new GM camed and he was doing guild purge so he kicked half of the members, and i was like 385 at that time.. Also i was in Forsaken Knights recently but i leaved bcs we couldnt even kill yor 25n guild run -.-

8. At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild - I'm from BiH,
16 years old.. The reason i want to join your guild is because i want to join a raiding guild who succesfully do raids, and i heard that this guild is good and its developing fast -

Accepted for trial . Whisper one of the officers ingame.

0 0

robert2905

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 14:44:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a. Race : dwarf

b. Character name : hhadess

c. Class : warrior

d. Specs : Arms

2. Armory link : ex: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Hhadess

4. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them :am fost in btr dar am iesit si am intrat intro guilda cu prieteni numita paragon dupa care am fost in C O R E dar am iesit deoarece nu se respecta programul de raiduri iar acum sunt in wrath of nature dar ies imediat daca primesc accept

5. At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild : am 17 ani sunt din localitatea murfatlar judet constanta,experienta la raiduri am progress ful pe normal, am fl 1/1hc (facut cu membri din acest guild:) ) si stiu scripturile bossilor din ds dar am incercat sai fac dar nu am avut din pacate suficient de bun teamu , as vrea sa intru in acest guild deoarece,sunt multi romani si deoarece este 1 din cele mai bune guilde actuale de pe svr.
va multumesc de momentul acordat. scuze ca nu am screenshoot nu obisnuiesc sa fac -

0 0

Hexxycutie

[Sociopath Δ]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 15:14:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ai fost in guild, ai primit kick pentru performanta slaba. Bafta!

Bipolar teenager.

Tumblr

0 0

robert2905

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 15:16:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nu am mai fost in guild:|

[/url]
0 0

Hexxycutie

[Sociopath Δ]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 16:34:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Termina cu off-topicul, multumesc anticipat. Mult noroc in Wrath of Nature.

Bipolar teenager.

Tumblr

0 0

xblades32

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2014 08:40)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 18:12:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a. Race :Human
b. Character name : Xwanna
c. Class : Paladin
d. Specs : Main Holy /OS Protection

2. Armory link :http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Xwanna

3. Screenshot with your dps / Best heal in raid : I dont have pic with best hps.

4. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them : I was in Ejusdem Generis before transvered to exodus

5. At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild : I'm 18 year man,live in bulgaria.In free time i relaxing with friends. Norm full run. Heroic witout hagara and zon,ozz cuz i stopped wow for summer and they spawn hagara and zon,ozz but i know what to do in heroic mode on hagara and zon . i want any active pve guild with progress on heroic.

2. Armory link : http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/702/6511702n.jpg

0 0

Hadis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2013 15:31)

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 20:46:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Xwanna
Accepted for trial . Whisper Hadis ingame

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

(since 27-08-2014 12:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 12:46:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

-Race : Human
-Character Name : Rinsemachine
-Class : Priest
- Specs(Main/off) :
~Main : Shadow
~Off : Discipline (Both full geared)

2. Armory Link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Rinsemachine

3.Screenshot with your dps / Best heal in raid :
-I'm not such a guy to screenshot my dps and healing just to have a screenshot making me look cool - But i can confirm that i had 7 mil+ healing and my dps on all bosses in dragon soul vary from 33k - 48k.

4. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them :

Back to Rule -) Exactly the same reason that made you left it...Retarded guild master(Unforgivable),ragequiter,decreasing dkp randomly without any reason and stuff like that.

Whoracle.. xD : Well i don't really think any of you gives a damn *** about it but i'll explain the story -.I'm such a guy that goes afk all the time(ofc not when i'm in raid or something like that) just when i don't have anything to do aaaaaand yesterday the guild master of Whoracle,Galactoze was making some Firelands 10h group but i was kinda busy then so i didn't ask for invite,then my parents needed some help and i did write /afk brb in 20-30 minutes in case someone need me ingame,unfortunately it delayed and i was afk for like 1 hour then when i came back i was disconnected due to long time being afk and when i logged back i was guildless.The next day i asked some people from the guild and they told me that Galactoze said "He concerns more about pvp than pve and he got what he deserves".Seems like he has something against me,maybe i should unbind my Divine hymn spell and start clicking it like he does xD.

5. At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild :

What i'm doing in my free time : Well since i failed my school year so badly i do not receive much money to go out and i do that rarely,so i play games a bit more,anyways i'm mostly going out,playing games,trolling people,seducing bitchez and stuff -.

Raiding experience: Well i'm not only private player i've also played in retail.My raiding experience is simply just 8/8 both 10h/25h Dragon Soul and Just 3 killed bosses in Firelands since it is not that easy to kill @heroic difficulty.In Freakz i have almost full progress,10n/25n - 4/4,10h/25h - 3/4.If i need to be honest i couldn't kill Zon'Ozz @10h due to being busy @the announced days for raiding and haven't raided 10heroic for like almost 2 months.

My character : Well i have always been PvP fan and i've always been focusing at it since i started the game.I achieved #1 at 2v2 bracket four times in the last patch 4.0.6,Vicious Gladiator title.I also have won Challenge title from the 2v2 event,took 2nd place.At the moment i'm currently rank 1 at 3v3 bracket and having fun with my tier 2 gear - Also i like to carry my friend Ellyze in 3s cuz he always fail.

I want to join your guild due to all the retarded guilds with managers that don't gives a shit about players in it and cares only about themselves.I have some friends in your guild and it suits perfectly for me.Also i would enjoy to play with most of the people in it as they're well known for me.The guild master Acces is also well known guy for me and is really organised player and i would like to serve him -.

I hope it is enough and looking forward to be accepted !

-Rinse.

New profile: Hawtydaboss
0 0

Chinoechinu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2014 05:47)

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 12:57:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rinsemachine wrote:

-Race : Human
-Character Name : Rinsemachine
-Class : Priest
- Specs(Main/off) :
~Main : Shadow
~Off : Discipline (Both full geared)

2. Armory Link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Rinsemachine

3.Screenshot with your dps / Best heal in raid :
-I'm not such a guy to screenshot my dps and healing just to have a screenshot making me look cool - But i can confirm that i had 7 mil+ healing and my dps on all bosses in dragon soul vary from 33k - 48k.

4. Write about your previous guild(s) and why did you left them :

Back to Rule -) Exactly the same reason that made you left it...Retarded guild master(Unforgivable),ragequiter,decreasing dkp randomly without any reason and stuff like that.

Whoracle.. xD : Well i don't really think any of you gives a damn *** about it but i'll explain the story -.I'm such a guy that goes afk all the time(ofc not when i'm in raid or something like that) just when i don't have anything to do aaaaaand yesterday the guild master of Whoracle,Galactoze was making some Firelands 10h group but i was kinda busy then so i didn't ask for invite,then my parents needed some help and i did write /afk brb in 20-30 minutes in case someone need me ingame,unfortunately it delayed and i was afk for like 1 hour then when i came back i was disconnected due to long time being afk and when i logged back i was guildless.The next day i asked some people from the guild and they told me that Galactoze said "He concerns more about pvp than pve and he got what he deserves".Seems like he has something against me,maybe i should unbind my Divine hymn spell and start clicking it like he does xD.

5. At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild :

What i'm doing in my free time : Well since i failed my school year so badly i do not receive much money to go out and i do that rarely,so i play games a bit more,anyways i'm mostly going out,playing games,trolling people,seducing bitchez and stuff -.

Raiding experience: Well i'm not only private player i've also played in retail.My raiding experience is simply just 8/8 both 10h/25h Dragon Soul and Just 3 killed bosses in Firelands since it is not that easy to kill @heroic difficulty.In Freakz i have almost full progress,10n/25n - 4/4,10h/25h - 3/4.If i need to be honest i couldn't kill Zon'Ozz @10h due to being busy @the announced days for raiding and haven't raided 10heroic for like almost 2 months.

My character : Well i have always been PvP fan and i've always been focusing at it since i started the game.I achieved #1 at 2v2 bracket four times in the last patch 4.0.6,Vicious Gladiator title.I also have won Challenge title from the 2v2 event,took 2nd place.At the moment i'm currently rank 1 at 3v3 bracket and having fun with my tier 2 gear - Also i like to carry my friend Ellyze in 3s cuz he always fail.

I want to join your guild due to all the retarded guilds with managers that don't gives a shit about players in it and cares only about themselves.I have some friends in your guild and it suits perfectly for me.Also i would enjoy to play with most of the people in it as they're well known for me.The guild master Acces is also well known guy for me and is really organised player and i would like to serve him -.

I hope it is enough and looking forward to be accepted !

-Rinse.

ACCEPTED for trial.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 22-09-2024, 06:42:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x