User
Pass
2FA

Can we PLEASE get class sections in the english section?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1734
nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 09:21:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it's so annoying going into a class section and seeing 1294821048120491824 romanian topics.. anything in english is drowned out

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 11:31:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Learn Romanian or struggle with the translator, your wish won't come true.

0 0

Overdozze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-03-2015 02:45)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 12:02:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:
it's so annoying going into a class section and seeing 1294821048120491824 romanian topics.. anything in english is drowned out

Or ask a Romanian to translate you whatever you need.

0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 16:32:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

*Random guy is looking for some good private server, someone told him that Wow freakz is good so same random guy goes to check freakz forum but he cant understand most of it, so random guy goes on molten where everything sux but at least they speak english. True story why population is so low. Even on exodus 80% of them are Romanians for some reason
0 0

Overdozze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-03-2015 02:45)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 19:23:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:
*Random guy is looking for some good private server, someone told him that Wow freakz is good so same random guy goes to check freakz forum but he cant understand most of it, so random guy goes on molten where everything sux but at least they speak english. True story why population is so low. Even on exodus 80% of them are Romanians for some reason

"I'll transfer to Exodus cause I heard from 3242342343 sources they suck at pvp/arena".
Sorry but I've heard that from over 100 different peeps.That might explain the romanians there...

Secondly....if you trust a private server forum guide then you must be really naive.You have google....and shittons of sites like elitistjerks.com,arenajunkies.com,skill-capped.com etc. that can point you in the right direction.

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-10-2013, 02:32:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:

You are in control here? Don't think so. To be blunt, if Freakz cannot see the reason why they should expand the English section, then they would honestly be very ignorant. It is not an opinion that it should be done, it is fact. Even when <Crysis> first came here, I was very reluctant because almost everything on forums is in Ro. I only stayed because of guild. If I was not moving here with the guild, I would have never left Molten. If freakz enjoys this low population, then yea.. my "wish" shouldn't come true.

Quote:
Or ask a Romanian to translate you whatever you need.

For every single thread that I need? Or let's take into account that I don't know which threads I should read since I don't know Ro.

Quote:

^ This. I like Freakz sooooooo much more than molten. But I still play there too due to low population and lack of english forums. I would play there exclusively simply for those reasons but I have friends here.

Quote:

"I'll transfer to Exodus cause I heard from 3242342343 sources they suck at pvp/arena".
Sorry but I've heard that from over 100 different peeps.That might explain the romanians there...

Secondly....if you trust a private server forum guide then you must be really naive.You have google....and shittons of sites like elitistjerks.com,arenajunkies.com,skill-capped.com etc. that can point you in the right direction.

I agree with the first part to some degree. Though the previous poster is also correct. However, who said I was searching for guides in the Class sections? I have played wow since 1 wk. after Vanilla was released, and I am knowledgeable in 99.9% of all WoW related information regarding PvP at least [I haven't PvE'd much]. I don't require any guides of any sort [unless I decide to roll Holy Pally one day.. which is doubtful lol]. I check class forums for bugs/errors/etc. Bug tracker does not provide extensive coverage of all issues players use, and it is also mostly in Ro and translating is ineffective and often utterly useless. For example, the reason I was checking class forums was for death knight. My pet often times cannot use his abilities.. claw/gnaw for example. I'm unsure how to fix it.

0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

(since 05-03-2021 11:30)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 01-10-2013, 23:51:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Also bug reports shouldn't be flagged as Duplicate if someone has already posted them in romanian.
That's so primitive beyong compehension.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 02-10-2013, 14:28:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:
Quote:

You are in control here? Don't think so. To be blunt, if Freakz cannot see the reason why they should expand the English section, then they would honestly be very ignorant. It is not an opinion that it should be done, it is fact. Even when <Crysis> first came here, I was very reluctant because almost everything on forums is in Ro. I only stayed because of guild. If I was not moving here with the guild, I would have never left Molten. If freakz enjoys this low population, then yea.. my "wish" shouldn't come true.

I said that because no matter how many times we (the common people, or even GMs) asked people to post in English in the bug reports or whatnot, that keeps on for 2-3 posts and then they continue posting in Ro.

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-10-2013, 04:36:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well i don't know much about ro, but my current ignorant impression is that not all ro people would know english - i understand why the bug tracker is in ro and english depending on who reports it. i just want class sections for the english forum. - i think some forum mod should have responsibility of translating confirmed bugs though -

0 0

Wintz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 00:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 03-10-2013, 17:11:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:

this is kinda the truth of freakz...
Most ppl get scared off by all the topics in romanian.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 13-08-2024 09:04)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 25-01-2014, 17:41:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are clearly not going to make 20 sub-forums for 10 classes. I believe there are RO/EN guides for almost every-class in there, and also the discussion topics are also made in RO/EN.

If you have a question, go and ask in English in any topic, I'm fully confident you will get answered.

We cannot force people to write in English EVERYWHERE, most of the people asking for advice are 7-12 years old, we cannot 'ban' them from the forums just because they don't know English.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 05 April 2016 12:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 24-09-2024, 22:36:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x