User
Pass
2FA

application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message649
deathyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2014 22:03)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-10-2013, 19:25:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-spec you play:
Unholly death knight (main spec),blood death knight /off-spec)
I have 2 more alt charakters:

Magyx: fire mage 392 ilvl,1 ruthless item (shoulders) other gear is PvE. I have normal dragon soul achivement on him and i make 25k dps ussually.

Shammyina: restoration shaman 386 ilvl,more PvE that PvP gear. Downed all bosses on normal difficulity except Warlord Zon'ozz,but i think i can handle healing there -

PvE item level of your main charakter:

Unholly spec:397 ilvl full pve,1 heroic item:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/jy9f.jpg/

here is screenshoot of my dps (unholly spec) gear

Blood spec:395 ilvl,1 cataclysmic item and 2 heroic items:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/27ou.jpg/

here is screenshoot of my tank (blood spec) gear

A screenshoot of recount of your damage/dps with at least 6 milion damage done on Boss Dummy:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8466/qtek.jpg
ths is my dps done on Boss Training Dummy -

Application part about why aou want to join Crysis,a little bit about your self and the resoning why you think we should invite you:

Well,i want to join crysis because i know that you are raiding guild which is making good progress on heroic mode also,asn that's the tipe of guild that i want and need,bacuse i think i'm able to do do heroic mode dragon soul -
Now here is somthing about myself; I'm comming from Croatia from small town called Pakrac. In free time i play guitar and play handball. I play handball for 8 years in case u are intersted in that -
I'm 15 years old and,ofc,I love to play WoW. I love to have good time playing it as well as making fun with players who I'm playing with. I love society,and love to hangout with friends and other ppl. I think that i know english very well and u have writen that we should tell if we think we know it well.
I think you should invite me cos u have writen that u are raiding guild and I'm a player who raids allot,don't play PvP allmost notimes. I have 2/4 dragon soul heroic progress and wipe on Hagara the Stormbinder heroic on 2% HP. Also,I think that i make dps good enough for dragon soul heroic raids.

Thank you for your time,this is my application,hopefully it will be succsessful and that u will invite me to guild in near future! -

Gretings from, Deathyx! -

0 0

Wintz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 00:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 15-10-2013, 23:57:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

REJECTED!

You are not the type of players we currently need! GL in the future!

0 0

Goldenlion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-11-2013 16:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-10-2013, 22:58:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Goldenlion - Arms warr (pve pvp)
Himy name is Trifon.I come Bulgerian.I' ve been in many guilds. Guild name- Freedom,C O R E,Back to Rule, Forsaken Knights and so on.
I'm ready for raid. I am honest and would never do ninja.
I know what I have to do every 1 bos.
I love when I'm raid.
Look my gear: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goldenlion
Spec: Main Arms - Os Prot. ilvl arms 394,prot 388
(I have 4/4 normal DS)and (FL- normal 1/1 25n 10n) (Heroic DS 2/4 Morchok and Yor'sahj) ( FL 25h - 10h 1/1 Majordomo)
Dps: normal ds 46k+ Fl normal 50k+ Heroic DS 40k+
I have alt holy priest pve. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Jessee

Last edited by Goldenlion on 16-10-2013, 23:46:22; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-10-2013, 23:12:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected. Post in the wrong section as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-05-2024, 18:52:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password