User
Pass
2FA

Apply

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message626
Killingboss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2015 09:26)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-10-2013, 17:47:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). :
Killingboss, Human, Warrior - DPS 404 ilvl full pve

2)A screenshot or the Armory link. :
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Killingboss

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
http://imageshack.us/f/14/1s1i.jpg/ , I did once 85k on zon ozz 25hc but I can't finde the screenshot as u can see i dont use much addons and stuff I use just (recount,DBM, nicedamage, doom_cooldown puls, healbot-for my heal char and camera distance so I can see the hole room when I raid) here is one more screenshot before 3 months, when I was 398 ilvl ----> http://imageshack.us/f/844/klkz.jpg/

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Freedom. I don`t know. Maybe afk 3 days.
My previous guilds ? Well I was in a lot of guilds in this server mostly on horde side I was in WoD, Neverlight, Raiders on the Storm, Entropy (got with them my first zon ozz heroic kill) and I was in retail Ensidia MainTank on Wotlk and from the end of cata till 5.3 i was in ''Psychedelics of Outland'' almost the best horde guild in Outland to be honest I didnt left this guilds most of them broked up and only few of them kicked me because I was taking 1-2 months breaks when I was on vacation and stuff like this in irl.

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
I am 17 year old I know four languages German, English, Bulgarian, Russian and Serbian( a bit thats why i dont add as known language - I train football, I love chicks ;P, I love to party, sometimes I troll a lot and about myself in wow exp. I play since the end of the vanilla i know it will sound funny but yeh I started WoW since I was little kid, I started playing retail in WoTLK I was in the best guilds in the Europe or even in the world I was playing tank when I was in retail at WoTLK, and when cata comed out I changed to dps, because I got bored from tanking I got BWD HC full run BOT, ToTFW HC and FL N full run and HC 6/7 never got HC ragna, because 4.3 camed out I quited retail till 5.3 I did Throne of Thunder full normal run and 6/12 HC and here I am again in Freakz -.
I want to join, because I heard that this is the best guild on Aliance side I heard it's even the best in the realm so I hope you will give me a chanse -

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-10-2013, 18:22:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

make this post in the Guild Recruitment topic.

0 0

Wowbull1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2015 09:10)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-11-2013, 10:56:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Roccky
Race : Human, male
Class : Paladin
MS : Retribution 399ilvl
Armory link :
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Roccky
Best dps Print screen : dont have 1 cuz i dont use recount.
My previous guilds was : [Back to rule], [Doar smekeri si mafioti] whitch was mine and other friend, [Crysis] for a bit etc.
Somethink about myself : I have 16 years old, i like hand ball, skandenberg, im from Romania, im a comunicative guy, i use RC and Skype. I rlly like music, most of time i play wow i listen music. I know to speak ENG, RO and a bit FR. I have raid experience, 4/4 HC progress, i know scripts for dps, for tank i dont know to tank ZON'ozz but i can learn. Im a bit greedy and also a helpfull ppl.

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 01-11-2013, 13:37:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

REJECTED

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 21-09-2024, 20:02:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x