User
Pass
2FA

application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message577
saeedsatan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2013 20:12)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-11-2013, 18:17:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello , my name is saeed i m living in austria . but i born in iran .
Character name=saeedsatan, race=human, class=priest (holy)
armory : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Saeedsatan
and about healing done in raid : i dont care about healing meters but i just try my best . in fact in global raids i was first or second . i didnt screen shot yet .
i m 26 year old . and played wow when tbc started , almost 8-9 years , i did play in alphawow . and retail . but only 2 years played retail because spend money - i wanna join a srsly and active guild . and i have some pve experience and i think that is enough . its not so hard just need to watch in youtube know tactics and follow the rules . and my team work in raiding is not bad , i can be useful .
thanks for reading .
i hope you accept me ......

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-11-2013, 18:19:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

saeedsatan wrote:
hello , my name is saeed i m living in austria . but i born in iran .
Character name=saeedsatan, race=human, class=priest (holy)
armory : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Saeedsatan
and about healing done in raid : i dont care about healing meters but i just try my best . in fact in global raids i was first or second . i didnt screen shot yet .
i m 26 year old . and played wow when tbc started , almost 8-9 years , i did play in alphawow . and retail . but only 2 years played retail because spend money - i wanna join a srsly and active guild . and i have some pve experience and i think that is enough . its not so hard just need to watch in youtube know tactics and follow the rules . and my team work in raiding is not bad , i can be useful .
thanks for reading .
i hope you accept me ......

Unless you post it on the right place in recruitment saction its REJECTED.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

beshoyxxx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2013 18:27)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-11-2013, 17:34:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Guild master -
my name is beshoy i'm from egypt i have played wow since tbc i start played on retail on stormscale server then i played on most famous server wowscape then i played so many server on wotlk and finaly i'm assistance on liverstream room on eternal wow and now i play on wow freakz and i'm a good pvper and i can learn more and more about pve and trust me i'm quick learner - my armory is : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dashman - u will find there i can have full ruth without prof and gems or enchants but excuse me i'm lonely on this server and i dont have friends there so i will be glad to join the guild and u can put me under test to prove that i can playing well or not -
thx for reading and good luck to u all -

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 17-11-2013, 18:16:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

beshoyxxx wrote:
Hello Guild master -
my name is beshoy i'm from egypt i have played wow since tbc i start played on retail on stormscale server then i played on most famous server wowscape then i played so many server on wotlk and finaly i'm assistance on liverstream room on eternal wow and now i play on wow freakz and i'm a good pvper and i can learn more and more about pve and trust me i'm quick learner - my armory is : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Dashman - u will find there i can have full ruth without prof and gems or enchants but excuse me i'm lonely on this server and i dont have friends there so i will be glad to join the guild and u can put me under test to prove that i can playing well or not -
thx for reading and good luck to u all -

rejected

Posturi unite automat, 17-11-2013, 18:16:53

STOP POSTING APPLICATIONS HERE.THEY`RE NOT READ

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 14:03:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x