User
Pass
2FA

Lockout Resets and Cap Resets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message617
Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 22-11-2013, 14:15:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, not sure if this has been posted or suggested before...

Anyway - with a lot of bosses available now in DS, as well as BH, it seems you'll be able to get valor cap within a short while.

Suggestion is to place all lockout resets for raids, as well as valor/conquest cap resets on the same day - most probably Friday.

This would allow for better management of your cap (especially valor points) since the cap resets at the same day that you're not locked into raids anymore.
Also it provides more activity as there are more players during weekends anyway.

Example:
- Started playing again on Freakz just a few days ago, joined a few raids, found myself at the cap or quite near it (ie. 900/1000) on multiple characters - this means most likely I'll avoid a few raids even after the reset today (Friday) and throughout the weekend. It's only until Monday that I can raid (while getting valor as well), which is a shame.
I'm sure others face the same problem what with the new bosses (it wasn't like before when I went inactive, we only had Morchok and Hagara; and two BH bosses).

Anyway, you could also try doing a server-wide poll to see if players would like the change, or for things to remain the same.

0 0

Rainek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2017 14:24)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 22-11-2013, 15:47:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This question was asked many times and the answer from gms was always 'NO'.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-06-2024, 17:24:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x