User
Pass
2FA

righton's application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message467
righton

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2013 14:31)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-12-2013, 13:02:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Righton

Name: righton

Class: warrior

Race: orc

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?
only dps specs atm (arms aoe / arms single target)
collecting gear for prot, but warr tanks are taking too much damage compared to druid/dks and yes when possible and needed i will change it.

[*]What glyphs are you using?

for single target build:
(mortal strike, Overpower, slam) prime
(colossus smash / rapid charge / long charge / sweeping strikes/ victory rush/ sheild wall) situational major
because for example on ultraxion heroic i need shield wall glyph to soak hour of twilight
and for zonozz heroic if i have to jump from 1 eye 2 other i need the charge one and mayb the victroy rush one to keep my self healed)
(berserker rage / enduring victory / (battle or command or demoralizing depending on group needs) minors

for aoe build:
(mortal , oP, bladestorm) prime
(cleave, sweeping, and the last one situational)major
(same as above)minor

[*]What professions did you pick?
i did mining and bs, then deleted mining for enchanting because i needed both proffs with max str boost

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.
i have 385 ilvl dps gear pve with the exception of 1 finger ring which is pvp as i cudnt find better yet
as mentioned above, im collecting tank gear when its available bit by bit,

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.
no i dont, i just use stance change macros and classic focus target etc

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.
currently i only have this one horde character, its my main and i have only done ds 10n hagara and yorsahj on this,
as for experience, i have completed 5/5 BWD 10/25 hc, BOT 3/3 10/25 hc, firelands 10/25 hc staghelm, dragonsoul 5/5 10hc and 4/4 25hc

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?
i play regularly, around 6 hours a day, i log during the day for a few hours sometimes but majorly i log from 7-8pm server time and stay till around 3 am servertime

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?
i was not in any guild, i wanted to play horde, and i made a char on genesis realm as the horde population is much there, but then i didnt find any place to fit in so i moved to exodus horde 2 days ago

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?
i dont have ts3 atm i reinstalled windows, but ill get it for raiding with this guild, i usualy used to use raidcall ventrillo
and yes i have mic and earphones to hear/talk

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):
this one is a bit tough, ill get it as soon as i can find a raid group on this realm
just for the info, im using dbm, recount, quartz, extraCD addons, rest of the ui is classic

Motivational Information:

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?
1 i believe hes the only lich there can ever be, so himself

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?
i play wow cuz im a retard whos addicted to this game and i have a whole life here, i focus on role playing, i treat this as my proffesion
i want to join riders on the storm becuase i just want to be a part of a horde guild which is pve focused, where i can have fun and i can socialize with people who are also intrested in pve, + i liked the intro about guild ethics, personally i prefer a mannered nice and clean envionment more than geting a boss kill progression or fancy items

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?
hmm, ull have a +1 member whom you can trust, and who will be willing to help in all the manner he is capable of.

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you?
nope, rolling horde for the first time in life,

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?
why do hordes (all classes) make *** characters when the racials absolutely suck comparitively?

0 0

Zenobia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 14:27)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 02-12-2013, 16:41:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Posted on wrong spot.

UNDERDOG FOREVER !

0 0

Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2018 15:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 02-12-2013, 16:48:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please remove application from here, and repost under Application template post (the Sticky at the top)

Proud Leader of an Amazing Crew
0 0

righton

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2013 14:31)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-12-2013, 19:19:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

trying to do it now, just for the information, when i first tried it, it gave me an error that the post does not exist, and when i got back to page there was no sticky thread even there, mayb some forum malfunction. even now i am trying and its giving me 2 different types of error,

update: yes, it worked! but there is something really buggy i even tried with the quick reply and it took alot of tries to get it thru.

small problem: it is not giving me the option to delete the first post on this thread, probably because i am the author of this thread and its the first original post? if any of the admins have the right to completely delete this thread, please feel free to do so, ill keep searching of a possibility to remove it.

0 0

Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2018 15:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 10:27:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Proud Leader of an Amazing Crew
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 22-09-2024, 04:31:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x