User
Pass
2FA

Rules

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message523
Necroionutwiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2023 10:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-12-2013, 21:28:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1- No spaming on global no attacking other guilds respect your guildmates and pugs. penalty is mute/kick

2- Raiding begins from friday to sunday and if one comes at a raid stay until the end and who dont meet the requirements wont come to the raid and get demote

3- rading will go only on raidcall i need to direct people who the raid works and i will explain only on raidcall on skype how script works or if people come and dont know the script and say they do will get demote/kick

4- Loot will go main spec off spec and everyone will have only mains and if someone is main and other rolles more on alt wont get the item and everyone in guild will have only one main so choose it carefuly.

5- If someone comes to a raid he stays until the end and if he doesnt anounce he has to go before the raid will get demote/kick.

6-When someone comes to a raid will get only one item /boss rolling will be Main spec Off spec Main chars first Off chars second

7- No insulting in guild who insults and if a gm or officer is on will mute them for half an hour if he still coments in guild will get kick

8- Who leaves guild will not come back and dont care about your personal reasons with minor exceptions.

9-Raid will be directed by Gm/2nd Gm/Officers and Raid liders and who wants to come at a raid read the gnote and if you come to a raid always listen to the raidleader because he takes decisions for entire raid.

10- Good luck and see you ingame

Raidcall is 7231839

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 14:31:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x