User
Pass
2FA

fastest way to lvl? is exp recieved by killing mob's changed?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message748
Buurs

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-05-2014 14:53)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-12-2013, 17:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

iff been playing here pretty much half a year ago, recently i returned to freakz afther a break and was about to powerlevel a new char.
Half a year ago it would take me 2.5 hour to get from 1 to 85, by just killing mobs with my main ibn deepholm and having the alt standing or flying close enoug to get the party exp.

Yesterday i tried the same and i didnt even get exp on my 67 DK when killing mob's in deepholm :S.

could anyone tell me if they changed it ?

and whats the fastest way to lvl nowaday's? ( i giot me a few char's at 85 what i can boost with)

0 0

Pirinush

[Little Pandawan]

(since 31-12-2018 12:27)

Votes: 190

Post Posted: 12-12-2013, 18:28:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Two things have changed since you left freakz

1) You will not receive experience from powerleveling anymore (dont remember if it is linked to the difference between the character levels in the party or the mob level)

2) The rates have been repaired, there were 100x before , now they are 10x

Fixes will be live only after a server restart !

0 0

malukati

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2015 16:25)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 12-12-2013, 18:34:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just to add to what Pirinush said:

Yeah, you cannot powerlevel anymore. Simply put, you cannot gain any EXP from killing mobs in gray (obviously), or from killing mobs with a "skull" level, which is what changed. The "skull" level mobs are basically any mobs which are at least 10 levels higher than you. Killing any mob 9 levels higher will give EXP however.

If you're trying to level fast, I recommend killing high level (no more than 9 levels higher) elites, by tagging and having a friend finish them when tagged by you.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 01-07-2024, 02:53:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x