User
Pass
2FA

i wanna join

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message622
meazzi12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2016 09:38)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-11-2013, 20:21:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name, race, class and your role(s). i'm Jempo, a gnome warlock, atm play destro pve and affly pvp
A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Jempo idk why can see on armory only pvp gear, anyway i've 398 ilvl in pve gear only shoulder still pvp
A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid. dont have any screenshot of my dps
At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. im 20 and im from italy, so my game hours are 19/20-00/01- realm time. I started to play wow with tbc and have 1 year exp on official server, after im gonna play on free server and last one was magic wow with pesin and other player in freakz now, where i was full pve and pvp and now i want redo it in this server with cata expansion, so after 1month in crysis where I’ve done 4/5 normal (no try with ultra but know tactic) and 3/5 heroic, I’ve raidcall too if needed, i want join in whoracle for improve my gear cuz i think its best pve guild in server. i hope to find good people too and have fun with them.
thanks

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 26-11-2013, 20:38:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rejected

0 0

Kafka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2014 10:18)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-12-2013, 02:29:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello my name is Daniel in real life . My ingame name is Kafka it's night elf druid, playing as resto in raids, gear: full pve but weap and helm, 395IL , also have feral offspec got staf 416 heroic and half pve gear, working now on it. Here you have a screen http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Kafka.
I play each day for like 4 to 8 hours.. I live in eastern europe in Moldova.
Have good wow expecience played like 5 years started with tbc. Last server I played was monter was very strong there. I think I'm pro player and I'm looking for a pro guild like Whoracle . Can you be nice and throw me an invite pls? )

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-12-2013, 11:35:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

post in the right place, otherwise rejected.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 05:30:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x