User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Death Knight][PvE][PvP] Summon Gargoyle/Ebon Gargoyle

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message3217
Swaggy
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 12-08-2014 13:25)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 19-12-2013, 23:03:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: Gargoyle (wowhead link)

Issue 1 - reported by "Swaggy"

Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Eng :When summon gargoyle in burst it doesn't attack the target . I use it in macro burst.
Ro: Cand sumonez Gargoylul in burst , acesta nu ataca tinta , il folosesc intr-un macro
Dovada / Proof:

Issue 2 - reported by "Twilly"

Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Sometimes, in arenas or raids , i pop the gargoyle on my current target and then it flies off attacking something else . Yesterday i was VS Mage and Rogue in arena, i popped the Gargoyle on the mage AFTER he used the clones, and the gargoyle went attacking the clones. I was at Yor and i popped him on the boss, he went attacking the mana void. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the Gargoyle CAN be controlled by /petfollow and /petattack , and if there are people using them as i do in a Scourge Strike or Chains macro just to switch the target faster,they can confirm this . Using /petfollow or /petattack should make the Gargoyle cancel his attacks on that target and follow me, attacking what i attack . He just stays on his current target .

*Post 4 , 6 multiple people confirming that you can do that on Blizz: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768328743
*Last 2 posts, people confirming that it can aggro him away but can be redirected with /petfollow /petattack: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3312961784

*I came back with 2 pics of me using the Gargoyle on the dummy and trying to stop it and switch it to another one . I did it with 2 different macros just to be sure. One is the follow , to stop attacking, and the other one is the attacking one.

-Trying to stop him-

As you can see, spamming the follow macro with no other targets doesn't do anything.

-Trying to make him switch-

As it is obvious, he does not.

0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-12-2013, 01:47:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Before you summon it, go back like 10 yards or so, and once you start moving towards boss he will reckognize it and start attacking it, if you summon it while ur next to boss that shit happens QQ
0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-12-2013, 15:46:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Issue 1

Unless you move continuously the gargoyle will not attack . I'm not kidding but when i summon it i do circles around the boss/enemy target or just keep on moving in any direction while staying in melee range, regardless of the pet stance it will work .
Confirmed.

Issue 2

Indeed sometimes it attacks something else other than your target, don't know why but this can be observed easily during the Yor'Sahj encounter while you summon it on let's say the boss, it will attack the Mana Void instead.
Confirmed for the macro controlling issue as well.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/154279-gargoyle-macro-to-switch-targets/
http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/124405-gargoyles-target/#entry1805296

" you are "

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by nerolol, 17 July 2014 04:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-06-2024, 09:32:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password