User
Pass
2FA

TCK !
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message9929
Whats

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2016 22:41)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 17:55:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

woofy agreed with me on something, dear god, we're doomed
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 18:09:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wintz wrote:

TCK IS BACK!!!

Going back to the roots which means PVE PVE and PVE!
What do we ask for?

-We are seeking for players, who are reliable and active.
-We are expecting high raid attendance (+90%).
-We are expecting people over 16 years with mature behavior, alongside the following qualities:

-You will be treated fairly,equally and with respect.

Most of all we guarantee you a pleasant experience and having fun while enjoying the ingame content!

for more info wisp ingame officers : Oka,Ratrak,Wildkill,Astessa,Winterz.

ty for your time and peace out!

While I would normally wish anyone the best of luck, some of the sentences and phrases used in the above message I quoted define total irony.

What I know is that you guys were previously in <Crysis>, and the guildmaster of this guild simply wanted everyone to enjoy the holidays and play casually. I knew that he treated you nicely, and socially, even joked around in good terms. While I don't always agree with his methods, leaving completely is a sign of being ungrateful.
I don't think he or anyone expected dozens of people to "mass guild quit" for a random reason.

This is the opposite of being "reliable".

There were also instances when some of your current officers would either insult or cuss around NOT just one, but several guildmates, for no reason, but simply because they have attitude problems.

This is the opposite of being "mature" and "respectful".

When these examples were brought to you, or someone else's attention - the comment would be:
-"Who cares about other people, I've known this guy for several years, I don't care how he acts"
-"He has always been that way, deal with it"
-"He's my friend, why should I reprimand him?"

This is the opposite of being "treated fairly and equally".

Finally, when the time came for you to show the true attributes of the guild once you have split off, you were invited to a raid by Luminosa, as a friendly gesture.
What followed was QQ after QQ, ninja pull after ninja pull, and raid leaving - for no reason than simple impatience, and wanting to be assholes.

This is the opposite of a "pleasant experience, fun, or enjoyable gaming".

So yes, while it is customary to wish anyone luck, in this case I cannot due to the total irony of how you are presenting yourself compared to what had happened in the past.

0 0

Whats

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2016 22:41)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 18:31:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

over and over and over again, powerman noone called you here. if you cant say anything smart then dont speak at all, the true reason of our guild quiting is you not getting gkicked! even tho crysis gm knew that half the guild is not in a good relationship with you. you keep talking about adulthood and all kinds of crap when you dont even know that when you wrote those things above, you were actually talking about yourself. btw, we're not forcing anyone to join us, its their free will, if they dont like us dont join, or if you're already in /gquit

edit: and those colored texts of yours, are just sign of how hungry of attention you are

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 18:51:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good luck ***, Oka bestest.

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 18:56:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whats wrote:
over and over and over again, powerman noone called you here. if you cant say anything smart then dont speak at all, the true reason of our guild quiting is you not getting gkicked! even tho crysis gm knew that half the guild is not in a good relationship with you. you keep talking about adulthood and all kinds of crap when you dont even know that when you wrote those things above, you were actually talking about yourself. btw, we're not forcing anyone to join us, its their free will, if they dont like us dont join, or if you're already in /gquit

edit: and those colored texts of yours, are just sign of how hungry of attention you are

That seems a bit odd and farfetched (ie. "lying") for people to leave and remake a guild because one random guy isn't getting kicked.

As far as "bad relations" with anyone - to be fair, "half the guild" would consist of "a small group of people and their friends" (you and co.)
Therefore, if you have a disagreement with one of their friends, or, if one of their friends happens to randomly rage at you for the wrong reasons - that "small group of people" (aka. 'half the guild') - would take the side of their friend.

As said in the previous post, a usual comment was: "Why should I care about other people? I will take the side of someone I've known for years despite his attitude problems".
This is also why you are defending people despite them being wrong - simply due to familiarity, not rationality, not because they were right - but simply because you knew them more (and are afraid of damaging relations with them).
Blind bias.

I'm not dissuading anyone from joining your guild - but I'm simply pointing out the irony of what you're presenting now in public compared to what actually happened in the past.

PS: Colorzz are PHUN~
Cheers~

-

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 21:10:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whats wrote:

yup, the end is near.

@Powerman - If they have the blessing from their ex guild leader, why don't you just let it go.

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 21:50:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies wrote:
Whats wrote:

yup, the end is near.

@Powerman - If they have the blessing from their ex guild leader, why don't you just let it go.

Ok, sure.
POWER HUGS to you!

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 23:20:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're forgetting a simple fact Powerman, a lot of good players have been in TCK while the guild was active and progressing, learned to raid in 4.3.4 there and then decided to go back to Crysis after they learned "The raiding ways of Freakz", not because of the unfriendliness in TCK, but because of the pure respect to Crysis and it's GM - Mofu. I guess now they decided to go back to TCK and have their own guild, like back in the day.
If I was still on Alliance, I'd maybe join TCK with my alts

Anyways, good luck <TCK>!

I miss this macro - Thank you for raiding with <The Cold Knights>

0 0

Needlegunxz

[Dominus Nox]

(since 01-01-2019 21:16)

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 00:01:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you are all forgetting a fact that powerman is a moron with big mouth,huge ego and small brain.besides now we have proof that hes also big big liar - in xmogs we see that he owns chars he claimed he hadnt dual boxed like 2-3 months ago.
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 00:46:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
You're forgetting a simple fact Powerman, a lot of good players have been in TCK while the guild was active and progressing, learned to raid in 4.3.4 there and then decided to go back to Crysis after they learned "The raiding ways of Freakz", not because of the unfriendliness in TCK, but because of the pure respect to Crysis and it's GM - Mofu. I guess now they decided to go back to TCK and have their own guild, like back in the day.

Oh no, you got it all wrong buddy I'm all for people striking out and making a name for themselves, and being challenged by the content in the server; enjoying the game, building up guilds and so on.

My point was simply that I am/was slightly weirded out by the usage of terms like "maturity", "respect", "fairness" and so on - since there were a few from TCK (who were in Crysis) - which often acted the opposite (immature, disrespectful, biased).

I'm not saying everyone who was in it was bad, of course not (I was actually part of it on a slightly inactive char last year).

I'm just saying there were a few apples that fell on the wrong side of the tree.
But what's done is done, let's move on shall we?

Cheers~

Needlegunxz wrote:
you are all forgetting a fact that powerman is a moron with big mouth,huge ego and small brain.besides now we have proof that hes also big big liar - in xmogs we see that he owns chars he claimed he hadnt dual boxed like 2-3 months ago.

Haha, this guy's still angry at me for trolling him while dualboxing in a PUG...

......... on Exodus (Horde).....

........... last 2012..... LOL!!

And he's still trying to lower Forum Reputation as if it's to make a point. LOL!
-

POWER OUT ~ CHEERS!

0 0

alexthewarrior1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 22:19)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 03:09:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:

didnt u forget why TCK got destroyed and why we made whoracle(i mean uldred)? how are you even daring to say this things?

0 0

soufami
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 21-09-2014 11:49)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 03:48:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So much hate around in Exodus.

0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

(since 18-06-2015 20:23)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 05:12:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

alexthewarrior1 wrote:
Macedo931 wrote:

didnt u forget why TCK got destroyed and why we made whoracle(i mean uldred)? how are you even daring to say this things?

it was destroyed? it was one of the better guilds before EG came on exodus

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 09:55:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iseedeadppl wrote:
rhoperese wrote:
Iseedeadppl wrote:
Whats wrote:
it didnt -

yes, having best players of the realm, winning events and realm/server first stuff, yeah it didnt.

Get a life and stop trolling other ppl or maybe that is your life ? Waiting to see a new post so u can go there and start a fight ? GL TCK .

again some retarded random.
prolly 2-3 posts in last few months which aint that much, you have to get a life and stop playing this game with ur lol skills.

You are random to me too dude , but cant u just say GL and something like that instead of trolling around ? U are the retarded one .

0 0

Needlegunxz

[Dominus Nox]

(since 01-01-2019 21:16)

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 10:15:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

look,our asian self-proclaimed "god-gifted" (lol!) troll again got negative rep.now expect the wall of text on how it doesn't matter.anyway,powerman,ur the only here caught on lying & spreading misinformation multiple times,so go away for 3 more months in hope that people will forget u getting owned in this forum
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 22-09-2024, 10:42:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x