User
Pass
2FA

Tema engleza [+rep]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Homework zone
Author Message1627
z3r0 ;x

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2014 16:55)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 23-02-2014, 13:21:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dupa cum spune si titlul topicului .. am 2 teme la engleza care suna asa :
Tema 1 :
"Write a letter to a friend describing a recent visit to a funfair. Wrtite your letter in 120 words"

Tema 2 :
"What developments in technology do you think computers will bring in the future ?"

Nu ma descurc cu englza , asa ca , daca puteti sa imi faceti temele astea 2 , sau .. macar una dintre ele , primiti reputatie !!
(Nu de la mine , ci de la un prieten .. )

0 0

Kaede

[Diclonius Queen]

(since 18-01-2022 12:20)

Votes: 308

Post Posted: 23-02-2014, 17:19:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Uite-o pe prima cu scrisoarea:

Code:
"Dear Andrew,
I am writing this letter to you just to say hello, and to tell you what I did yesterday at the funfair, because you asked me to, and I knew that you wanted to find out how it was.
The entrance to the fair could be seen in the distance and the long queues edged forward slowly. Faint music could be heard from beyond the tall gates with the occasional happy scream suddenly piercing the air. Closer to the entrance and the massive structures of the rides could be seen: a rollercoaster, a big wheel, a helter skelter. They were steel giants reaching for the sun. I knew I was going to have fun that day, just because of the look of the funfair entrance.
Once inside, I ran towards the first rollercoaster. I zipped back and forth across the queue as fast as a bullet. Those sat at the front screamed the loudest, their eyes bulging like frogs, as the wind howled into their faces. I almost puked when I got out of the rollercoaster, it was great, ha ha!
Across from the queues for the rides, were the picnic tables, a refuge from the madness. Families, young couples and groups of friends sipped on drinks, applied sun cream or kept a vigilant watch on their children. Time passed by quickly, so, approaching the sunset, I assisted at a firework show, it was simply magical, wonderful, or, whatever. Anyway, it's a shame that you weren't with me, we could had a lot of fun together!"

Și a doua, cu PC-urile:

Code:
"I was asked to answer the following question: "What developments in technology do you think computers will bring in the future ?" so that's what I'll do for now.
Firstly, there's a little saying that goes around that 1 year is equivalent to 100 computer years. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future computers will be able to do far complex things that we could only imagine today, but I believe they will still have many limitations. That's the interesting thing about living, breathing, organic beings, because what mechanical things lack, we gain or have gained, I don't even know where to begin to explain what I'm trying to say here, but just take my word for it.
Secondly, in this state right now, I think computers will be upgraded to the max not to help the lives of human beings, but to see which one is the most destructive of all. Needless to say, the reason behind all this is because of war. The neat little features that we take for granted due to technological advances are sometimes byproducts of engineers, technicians, computer scientists all trying to find ways to update the nation's defense systems.
So this is all to say that I am hopeful that we manage to see advanced computers (and maybe even be able to live on another planet) but the probability of a happy-go-lucky future is kind of low in my opinion, unless we stop with this war crap and actually start focusing on things that actually make sense and are more meaningful."

Sper cã ți-am fost de ajutor -.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Homework zone  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 01:37:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x