User
Pass
2FA

What kind of bullshit is this?!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message724
Anesthetic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2019 14:48)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 27-03-2014, 13:16:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why da *** did you remove my WOTLK earned title, Knight-Champion from my character named Asph?! I've earned that title during WOTLK and now you removed it without giving me any refund at all. I know this server turned into Molten long time ago, but you guys just crossed the line. *** greedy bastards...
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 27-03-2014, 13:41:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"*** greedy bastards"

We just made thousands of donators unhappy and you still say we're greedy, guess mentality will always be retarded.

The only way you could've earned that title in WOTLK was based on a Freakz-like system, which we re-implemented now. Go take it (or better one) now.

There will no longer be donated PvP stuff (except Gear, but that won't get you the Gladiator title)

0 0

Anesthetic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2019 14:48)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 27-03-2014, 13:59:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
"*** greedy bastards"

We just made thousands of donators unhappy and you still say we're greedy, guess mentality will always be retarded.

The only way you could've earned that title in WOTLK was based on a Freakz-like system, which we re-implemented now. Go take it (or better one) now.

There will no longer be donated PvP stuff (except Gear, but that won't get you the Gladiator title)

You want to say you're not greedy? Let me start then.

- You guys said you'll release Warmaster Blackhorn over two months ago. As i can see, he's nowhere NEAR releasing. If you're not greedy, then where's our boss?

- Every other server have RACE and FACTION change for vote points, here, we need to PAY 9 dollars or *** lick some GM like Ejusdem Generis did to get us transfered to horde/alliance.

- Rogue legendary daggers... I've cryed for almost a month here to allow us get T1 of them, now, more than 4 months passed, we still can't upgrade them to T2 and i doubt we will ever be able to upgrade them to legendary because no one would give you 100 dollars.

- How long will it took you to give us some basic 4.3.3 dungeons so we can get some pre-raid gear? When you started scripting DS, we had to either DONATE for gear or raid DS in our old, 4.0.6 gear.

- Will update this list when i remember more things, haven't play in a while so i can't remember all the things you messed up.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 27-03-2014, 14:02:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lol, saying we're greedy based on recent movement and then moving to other arguments.

/lol not gonna continue.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 27 March 2014 12:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 21:18:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x