User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [DK] Gargoyle not following your target corectly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message438
Twilly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-09-2015 17:59)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 08-05-2014, 15:09:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: http://wowhead.com/spell=49206 (wowhead link)
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Sometimes, in arenas or raids , i pop the gargoyle on my current target and then it flies off attacking something else . Yesterday i was VS Mage and Rogue in arena, i popped the Gargoyle on the mage AFTER he used the clones, and the gargoyle went attacking the clones. I was at Yor and i popped him on the boss, he went attacking the mana void. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the Gargoyle CAN be controlled by /petfollow and /petattack , and if there are people using them as i do in a Scourge Strike or Chains macro just to switch the target faster,they can confirm this . Using /petfollow or /petattack should make the Gargoyle cancel his attacks on that target and follow me, attacking what i attack . He just stays on his current target .

*Post 4 , 6 multiple people confirming that you can do that on Blizz: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768328743
*Last 2 posts, people confirming that it can aggro him away but can be redirected with /petfollow /petattack: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3312961784

*I came back with 2 pics of me using the Gargoyle on the dummy and trying to stop it and switch it to another one . I did it with 2 different macros just to be sure. One is the follow , to stop attacking, and the other one is the attacking one.

-Trying to stop him-

As you can see, spamming the follow macro with no other targets doesn't do anything.

-Trying to make him switch-

As it is obvious, he does not.

0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-05-2014, 17:07:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed & added here, the Gargoyle indeed needs a bit of an overhaul.

" you are "

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by nerolol, 08 May 2014 15:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 07:43:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x