User
Pass
2FA

Class Masters
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3148
Rapidkilling

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2014 23:52)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-11-2013, 14:06:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

point taken -
0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 29-11-2013, 17:48:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Evangela removed from class master, left the guild

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

superciulei

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2014 07:48)

Post Posted: 18-04-2014, 18:04:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ha?
0 0

Iepuroiu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-06-2019 12:34)

Post Posted: 21-04-2014, 09:50:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wtf
0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 21-04-2014, 10:40:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you've got nothing useful to say, stop posting here please.

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

Jimmy18

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2014 07:46)

Post Posted: 21-06-2014, 15:35:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz Armory Link:

Name: sweetet

Class: dk main spec unholy/ pvp spe frost

Race: troll

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? unholy dk im better on that yes if i learn to tank ds yes i can go tank -

[*]What glyphs are you using? that glyphs for my class/spec

[*]What professions did you pick? im not have any im not good on lvl up something sry for that

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have. good geared dk unholy 392 wm achi mor aci my only guild sucks so its why i only have mor hc

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. im not so good on macros on ds :/ when i can wm macros to 100%

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. i can all bosses tactis on hc when my old guild ekp sucks we dont kill mor :/

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? every day after school 14-20

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact? ekp nitrotech deyra

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? i dont have money so i dont have a microphone when im in teamspeak3 every raid so i can hear wath they say

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):

Motivational Information:

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches? im not played lich king

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? for have fun in wow im bored in ekp

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? i hope i can join for i hate my guild so much and i want raid much and i love riders on the storm

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? no one :/

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us? plss pm me fast if i can join sry for ny screen shoot my pc cant take :/ when look my you find me near ah if u want insspect my items

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 21-09-2024, 22:23:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x