User
Pass
2FA

Fuuror`s apply

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message452
bisicel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2014 07:04)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 03-07-2014, 14:53:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

English Level [Poor/Fair/Good/Excellent]: Good
Do you have Raidcall & Working headset/mic (microphone is optional)?: Yes both
What time are you usually online (server time)?:
Our raids are usually at 16:00 / 18:00 / 20:00 server time, can you be online for our raids atleast 3 days per week?: I can be online at every hour on the day

Character Info
==============
Main Character Name: Fuuror
Main Character Professions:Lw
Main Character ilvl [Main Spec/Offspec]: 400 ilvl survival
Screenshot of your talents & Glyphs for MS/OS: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r6punq&s=8#.U7XPf5R5Mxc
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15db5s6&s=8#.U7XPwJR5Mxc
Screenshot of your UI:
Screenshot of your DPS / Heal with at least 5 million damage done: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23r7mnt&s=8#.U7XQCZR5Mxc
Short description of your rotation/priority for ur class (basics): Here is my usually rotation Hunter's Mark->Potion/Trinket(or Gloves-Engi)/Call of the Wild->Serpent Sting->Explosive Shot->Black Arrow->Arcane Shot x2->Cobra x2->Explosive Shot and repeat(after EXPL phase)
and here is my priority Hit Cap(8%)->Agility->Crit->Haste(1.55-1.6 cobra shot cast time)->Mastery(17-18%)
Armory link to your main character: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Fuuror
List your Alts and they're armory links:
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Beti

Raiding Experience
==================
Dragon Soul 10Normal Progress: 6/6
Dragon Soul 25Normal Progress: 6/6
Dragon Soul 10Heroic Progress: Yor, morch and Hagara
Dragon Soul 25Heroic Progress: Yor morch and hagara
Which was your previous guild, and why you left? (If more then one list them all):
My previous guild was Aurora a nice guild with nice ppl but they dont raid very well so they cant have succes on Hcs so i apply for this guild cuz i find this one a place where i can have friends with who i can make progress even on this time when the Aliance pve is down and the most of the guilds are gone on Horde side.I have alot of time to spend on this game so i can be able to play every time .I wanna meet new guys to speack about WoW and other subjects cuz for me wow is not jst a game is a comunity where the most important think to succes is comunication.so i need to work with smart ppl like and i`ll love to be in this guild and i`ll try my best every time.So it`s up to you to decide if I deserve to get invite.thanks

Do you have retail experience with DS (During 4.3.4 only)I dont have retail experience with ds but i played alot on wotlk on retail

0 0

clex14

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2015 19:56)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 03-07-2014, 21:43:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fuuror rejected , been rejected multiple times by officers ingame, posted app in the wrong place , recruitment for rogues is closed.
0 0

bisicel

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-07-2014, 21:48:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i am hunter btw
0 0

bisicel

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-07-2014, 21:49:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i am hunter btw
0 0

clex14

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2015 19:56)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 04-07-2014, 01:31:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hunter or rogue, I wont bother checking the application since you've posted in the wrong place for starters, secondly you've been rejected already ingame.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 03-06-2024, 14:11:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x