User
Pass
2FA

Hacked acc and items sold

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message1060
faflssw

[Boris]

(since 06-01-2021 11:18)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-07-2014, 01:53:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name:Ogier , Priestofhell , Dydy
Item Name & ID:
Ogier: This char was BiS from 2/6 bosses in ds 10hc (yor+ hagara) without 1 ring- both specs And 5/6 bis 10n + heroic belt from hagara valor boots, head, back, neck + Rotting skull + full cata gear (403) ilvl This cahr had dps, tank spect both gears same
Dydy:(397 ilvl) full bis noramal ds 10n+ bh 10n ( without head and chest token- those were bought for valor) + morchok hc wrist ( healing )
Priestofhell: (398) Hc:: rings, morchok chest(cloth) Normal: morchok neck-Token: legs,Shoulders,Gloves(397 normal) rest of the items were mostly for Valor points
Armory Link:Ogier: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Ogier
Priestofhell: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Priestofhell
Dydy: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Dydy
Other information: 87.205.74.162 - IP which has hacked my account and sold my items, also you can Rollback those 3 chars since i did not collect any items on them for the last 1 or 2 weeks so taht wont be a problem and will make your work easier.

Thank you for your time and sorry for not giving the IDs of the items!!!! :<

PS. im not the original owner of this account, friend of mine (the acc owner) asked me to write this ticked because his english is low.

EDIT---

The owner of the account has logged his othe account and discovered that items there were sold also, i wont link all the Ids of the items since about 100 items were sold over 6 chars and thats why im asking for a rollback to the owners ID ( 178.37.232.26 )

Last edited by faflssw on 16-07-2014, 18:54:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 16:35:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There's no such thing as "rollback" for standalone characters.
You won't list 100 items, but you expect us to retrieve all your items (by doing a bit more than plain listing)? In order to get some of the items back (max 30), please list them here along with the character names they belonged to

Furthermore, it's not our fault that your friend's account had been compromised. That wouldn't have been possible, if he had taken good, better care of his login details.

0 0

faflssw

[Boris]

(since 06-01-2021 11:18)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 18:30:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What with the gemms in the items? most of them were epic and now are just getting lost?
0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 20:43:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pretty much. I told you, there's not an actual rollback of a character, we could rollback all the characters, but we cannot rollback standalone characters, and making changes in the whole structure in order to retrieve specific characters that belong to owners who neglected them is not something we are willing to do/ it's not worth the time/ the effort. Cases like this occur rarely, and when they do, it's the owners to blame, not us. They are the ones that probably shared their passwords or became victims of one of the scamming methods that are out there on the internet.
0 0

navysilan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2015 10:53)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 21:45:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think it's the most idiot post ever. Can't your friend wirte a post? Maybe he was too drunk or something like that?

Also your're trying to say i sold all his items? Maybe check the logs? i was online all time and yes, i saw ogier online and all his chars online. f you don't trust me ask my guild members. also check logs....

I expect satisfaction for that you're trying to tell i did that, thanks

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Navysilan
0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 22:55:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your English is off. Okay, let me rephrase. I was saying that it's none of our fault that your account or whoever you are representing's account got hacked, we cannot rollback your character.
List 30 items + the characters they belonged to and they shall get retrieved. If this answer doesn't satisfy you, sorry, but it's all we got.

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

0 0

navysilan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2015 10:53)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-07-2014, 00:15:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i told that to Faflsww not you GM - I know good what you mean GM -

Ravenous wrote:
Your English is off. Okay, let me rephrase. I was saying that it's none of our fault that your account or whoever you are representing's account got hacked, we cannot rollback your character.
List 30 items + the characters they belonged to and they shall get retrieved. If this answer doesn't satisfy you, sorry, but it's all we got.

BTW in my opinion it's little unfair. Now all people should tell-> hey someone sold my items, give me back. He should protect his char, rather than giving passwords to every person and crying someone scam him

Few week ago Faflsww log on Expires account and sold his gloves, and Expires didn't get his gloves back. and i can prove that..

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Navysilan
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Alexander0810, 20 July 2014 11:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 16:59:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x