User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] WoD Models for Pandaria

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1438
KonataBG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-09-2017 18:16)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 26-02-2015, 10:31:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is not exactly a bug more like a request to the developers of wow.freakz or whoever was responsible for cracking the wow.exe. For custom patches like the wod models to run we need an exe that is not only cracked to connect to the server but cracked to run custom patches as well. Unfortunately the current wow.freakz exe is only cracked to connect to the server. As you all know Pandaria was the first client to have the wod quality models for characters even if it was only for pandaren but the client can fully support WoD Models as well since they are as good as the pandaren ones. Which means that unlike cataclysm wod models here will not have missing hairstyles cape geosets and stuff like that. I don't know if the developers are capable of cracking an exe to support custom patches as well so there is another option.
[url]https://mega.co.nz/#!mgEUAa7A!vh8P_P9Q2fj1D34ztE6R45lxH2X5jtKaY9HJzNg3Gfo[/url]
This is a link to a serious of so called fixed wow exe its some guys that crack the wow exes for official wow to support custom patches. So basically its already cracked for custom patches all it needs is a little modifying to be used to connect to wow.freakz. I know this is not a priority for you guys and most of you probably don't even care if we use WoD models or not but overall I think that if the wow.freakz server officially supports WoD models you can attract more people as well and a lot of people want to play with wod models. I hope that you can do that for us players and thanks in advance.

0 0

dracusoru93

[Achive Hunter]

(since 18-09-2021 15:29)

Votes: 205

Post Posted: 26-02-2015, 10:35:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No Custom Staff... @ Close Topic

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Rageless, 26 February 2015 08:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 11:00:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x